Questions & Mysteries Will Mihawk appear in Wano?

I don't expect him to show up either. We got a lot of people in Wano as it is plus the possibility of an admiral and CP-0 being involved. If the Strawhats go meet Shanks after Wano, I expect Mihawk to show up then.

I

Inspector_Mu

If Mihawk didn't even meet Oden and got sole tios from him

It will suck that Mihawk doesnt have any tie with wano or never interacted with wano Samurais.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Okay , but what about flashbacks involving him.
I only expect Mihawk flashback through Zoro. No one in Wano currently is important to Mihawk.
If anyone from Wano met Mihawk it may have been Oden during his travels with WB/Roger but he is dead so nobody really there that the flashback can be told by. Perhaps some of the retainers who joined the voyage but back then Mihawk was quite young and it isnt clear if he was WSS at 14-19 years old which is how old he was during the time when Oden left Wano until Roger became PK and disbanded his crew.

I only expect Mihawk flashback through Zoro. No one in Wano currently is important to Mihawk.
If anyone from Wano met Mihawk it may have been Oden during his travels with WB/Roger but he is dead so nobody really there that the flashback can be told by. Perhaps some of the retainers who joined the voyage but back then Mihawk was quite young and it isnt clear if he was WSS at 14-19 years old which is how old he was during the time when Oden left Wano until Roger became PK and disbanded his crew.
Mihawk was 23 when oden died

M

MD Zolo

No. Mihawk is not relevant to the story right now. I guess he will only be relevant when Zoro is ready to fight him.

Until then, we will only get bits and pieces of him. Certainly not in a major story arc.