"Judge's son" :jay-he:
What a lousy dumb meme

Off topic but I wonder Why won't people call Luffy Dragon son if being someone biomedical son is that important

Also half of Luffy's fame was due to his family notorious name (the D) too
:lawsigh:
Because his bounty increased not because he is dragon son but for his actions and achievements.

Post automatically merged:

Sanji vs Queen is the most optimistic match up Sanji fans can hope for. He ain't coming near Kaidou.

Last edited:
You really think WB couldn’t have broken that wall? :gokulaugh:
The strongest man using the power of the strongest paramecia couldn't break it, but you down play Sanji for not being able to destroy the same material using BASIC KICKS?
Why didn't WB break the wall then if he could? He is literaly sweating, because his attack did not break it.

Imagine being embarrassing enough to claim Sanji will hurt Kaido when even Franky has a higher damage output :milaugh:
The one who is embarrasing is you and your ridiculous comments. I literaly post manga panels which disproves your stupid claims and makes you look like a fool, but you keep embarrasing yourself. Just sad.
Following your logic Franky has a higher damage output than WB...

The strongest man using the power of the strongest paramecia couldn't break it, but you down play Sanji for not being able to destroy the same material using BASIC KICKS?
Why didn't WB break the wall then if he could? He is literaly sweating, because his attack did not break it.

The one who is embarrasing is you and your ridiculous comments. I literaly post manga panels which disproves your stupid claims and makes you look like a fool, but you keep embarrasing yourself. Just sad.
Following your logic Franky has a higher damage output than WB...
I’m confused, the panel I posted was in Punk Hazard, when Sanji couldn’t break open the door that Franky did with Radical Beam. When did WB fail to break it?

F

Fallen Prince

Keep rolling just a simple thread of sanji hurting kaido had triggered zoro fans this much. I wont be surprised they will downplay if it actually happens.

It will be cute moment though seeing that meltdown happening.

F

Fallen Prince

Kaido is fireproof and has extremely high resistance to blunt force attacks. He is the worst possible match-up for Sanji(not that match up matters when it's Sanji vs a top tier).
Literally joke post
Post automatically merged:

Huft this forum, Luffy will straight go to Kaido.
I have no issue if Zoro goes staright to Kaido too.
The problem here is most of y'all assume Zoro will fight King/Queen and then fighting Kaido.

If that happen, Sanji fighting King/Queen and go for Kaido is a possibility too.
Right, i mean at some point of time sanji will have to meet big mom . They will likely converse about Germa's fate and jinbei's crew.

I feel odd when zkk faps think only zoro is worth to fight kaifo recks arrogance and overconfidence from their side.

Last edited by a moderator:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Saying Sanji can’t hurt Kaido isn’t toxic hate, it’s called reading One Piece. :kayneshrug:
I mean I tried to explain that several times....

Kaido is an extremely durable folk. Big Mom is more durable and she can resist to sheer magma handily, Kaido should likely be able to endure fire swiftly.

So unless you put enough force into your hits you are not damaging Kaido. If G4 Luffy with basic haki would fail, then Sanji with basic haki would fail too, fire or not.