Do you or do you not remember Hyogoro explaining how Ryou is used by swordsmen and how it matches the breath of all things.

Say yes and I'll bring you the panels to remind you

And why couldn't Oden cut the barriers from the Barrier fruit. I mean he can cut kaido but not simple barriers? You think Oden can cut th bird cage when he couldn't cut the Barriers

I already provided a panel where Hyogoro said Ryou is Haki. What Hyogoro was explaining was how to use Haki/Ryou as an external force. We saw Rayleigh use it against the elephant. We saw Sentomaru use it against Luffy. We also saw the Admirals use it to block Whitebeard's Shock.

You're giving Sanji random powerups when he hasn't even showcased hardening? Even luffy didn’t know about Ryou pre- wano
For the millions time don't talk about Ryo as it's a separate kind of power while is just a synonym for haki in Wano
What Luffy Learned is an advanced form of Haki
Do I have to repeat this again?

And what I said about what Sanji can possibly show was a speculation same with what I mentioned with Zoro

Sanji might embed his CoA with DJ (when he shows it for the first time on panel)
And Zoro will bloom his "advanced form" of CoA with Enma (the same form Luffy learned and probably stronger) infront of Kaido

I think Those are going to be their new "power ups", they will show it during their fights same way like in Ennies Lobby

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
For the millions time don't talk about Ryo as it's a separate kind of power while is just a synonym for haki in Wano
What Luffy Learned is an advanced form of Haki
Do I have to repeat this again?

And what I said about what Sanji can possibly show was a speculation same with what I mentioned with Zoro
It's not an separate power, but it's damm more advanced and impressive than the hardening that Sanji hasn't even show cased so far.

Sanji might embed his CoA with DJ (when he shows it for the first time on panel)
Pure headcannon

And Zoro will bloom his "advanced form" of CoA with Enma (the same form Luffy learned and probably stronger) in infront of Kaido
Zoro already has Ryou if you've read the story from Alabasta onwards.

So here's what I get.

- Sanji might has had a random ryou moment back in EL which is pure speculation/ headcannon.

- Zoro's Alabasta feat which literally mirrors old man's Hoyu speech in Wano is apparently non-existent.

- His flowing Haki against Pica or while taming Enma doesn't exsist, and he will magically bloom it against Kaido.

:okay:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
1000 chapters into the story and people still don't understand terminology. Some of it is on Oda though, can't lie, his explanation and omission of things usually make no sense.

Ryuo = Haki, but a specific type of haki. Barrier haki. When Wano natives talk about Ryuo they are talking about barrier haki.
Luffy who had a grasp on the basics of armament haki needed to be tutored to achieve barrier haki by Hyo.
Luffy who was taught the basics of haki by Rayleigh, and has successfully utilized the said basics by being able to coat his arms/legs etc and interact with logia types had to be taught how to achieve ryuo. Ryuo is different from hardening, regular haki.

Luffy himself even notes that while practicing. A coated by hardening fist extends to hit a fodder and Luffy says 'No, that's not right.. That's just normal armament haki'
He could not achieve what Hyogoro did, which is barrier haki, or Ryou.

During his training however Luffy went a step beyond barrier haki and achieved internal damage haki.
Again Hyogoro tells us that.
Hyo differentiated between the barrier and the internal damage haki, with the barrier being the stage 1 of advanced haki, and the internal being the stage 2
Right side of the panel above = barrier haki.
Left side of the panel above = internal damage haki.

Luffy went a step beyond what Hyogoro wanted to teach him. Hyogoro could teach him the part on the right, which is barrier haki OR RYUO.

In regards to Zoro, he has been capable of Ryuo, at least subconsciously from Alabasta.

The concept for BOAT is repeated word for word by Hyo when talking about Ryuo aka haki

I've made a diagram below, it should be easy to follow
Why do I say subconsciously? Because at that time Zoro did not understand what it was, didn't master it yet and couldn't bring it forth voluntarily.

That said, to return to the topic of the thread.
EoS Judge's son shouldn't be capable of scratching Kaido's balls, let alone current Judge's son.​

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
1000 chapters into the story and people still don't understand terminology. Some of it is on Oda though, can't lie, his explanation and omission of things usually make no sense.

Ryuo = Haki, but a specific type of haki. Barrier haki. When Wano natives talk about Ryuo they are talking about barrier haki.
Luffy who had a grasp on the basic of armament haki needed to be tutored to achieve barrier haki by Hyo.
Luffy who was taught he basics of haki by Rayleigh, and has successfully utilized the said basics by being able to coat his arms/legs etc and interact with logia types had to be thought how to achieve ryuo. Ryuo is different from hardening, regular haki.

Luffy himself even notes that while practicing. A coated by hardening fist extends to hit a fodder and Luffy says 'No, that's not right.. That's just normal armament haki'
He could not achieve what Hyogoro did, which is barrier haki, or Ryou.

During his training however Luffy went a step beyond barrier haki and achieved internal damage haki.
Again Hyogoro tells us that.
Hyo differentiated between the barrier and the internal damage haki, with the barrier being the stage 1 of advanced haki, and the internal being the stage 2
Right side of the panel above = barrier haki.
Left side of the panel above = internal damage haki.

Luffy went a step beyond what Hyogoro wanted to teach him. Hyogoro could teach him the part on the right, which is barrier haki OR RYUO.

In regards to Zoro, he has been capable of Ryuo, at least subconsciously from Alabasta.

The concept for BOAT is repeated word for word by Hyo when talking about Ryuo aka haki

I've made a diagram below, it should be easy to follow
Why do I say subconsciously? Because at that time Zoro did not understand what it was, didn't master it yet and couldn't bring it forth voluntarily.

That said, to return to the topic of the thread.
EoS Judge's son shouldn't be capable of scratching Kaido's balls, let alone current Judge's son.​
@Akuma_Law read this.

And here we go again
The insecures are you and your squad since 997 you start to saying that Zoro and Sanji are here to take down king and Queen
'' you and your squard''
lmfao go to sleep, kid. I've said this since chapter 925

Bet that i dare you.
I already bet with @Fenaker
You are late

Zoro is fighting Kaido. Has nothing to do with any "insecure fans" or who else participates and everything to do with the direction of the story.
We will see