Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This is a fabrication! :lusalty: Sanji never said this. :kata:
look it up he said it after feeling pain on his cracked leg too implying the leg would break
Post automatically merged:

@Peroroncino explains this then.

Sanji fractured Luffy's rubber skull while Katakuri with over 100 land hits did not.

The same SFX for Sanji vs Vergo and Sanji vs Oven.

"bUt bUt X-ray"

You don't need X-Ray to see a broken bones.:risicheck:
Just curious,did zoro break sanji's ribs here?

@Peroroncino explains this then.

Sanji fractured Luffy's rubber skull while Katakuri with over 100 land hits did not.

The same SFX for Sanji vs Vergo and Sanji vs Oven.

"bUt bUt X-ray"

You don't need X-Ray to see a broken bones.:risicheck:
Holy shit...bragging about fracturing the skull of his captain who wasn’t fighting back and was just coming off an 11 hour extreme diff fight, how low does it get? Are y’all starving for feats that bad?

That's the one sfx he uses all the time
Sanji hits Luffy with the SFX "Boki"

Here's the confirmation

And then you got the SFX "Goki and Baki" which is both cracking sound effects.
Why don't you show the panels right after this fight where sanji admits that if he kept fighting vergo it would have ended badly for him?

Sanji already got injured by an explosion before and he say that if the fight continues, the gas will hit Sanji. He never say that he will lose against Vergo. And Vergo was running away from Sanji is an example of that.

Holy shit...bragging about fracturing the skull of his captain who wasn’t fighting back and was just coming off an 11 hour extreme diff fight, how low does it get? Are y’all starving for feats that bad?
I do the honor to answer: yep we sanji fans really desperate for feats, and we will go as far as ignoring logic and common sense :suresure: :milaugh:

Last edited:
Damn, I'm guessing that Big Mom did not passed out because of her skull broken by Queen then.

As you said, X-Ray doesn't matter so SFX come in play here. Why would you grind and throb and touch your neck if your collarbone wasn't broken?

Oven wasn't fine when he got hit by Sanji.

And Vergo clearly clashed with Sanji's broken leg yet nothing happen.

So your "Sanji can hit him without breaking his fragile leg, he just have to let Sanji hurt himself by landing a hit or two and finish the garbo cook off when his leg are broken for good" argument is useless here.
Her skull wasnt cracked by Queen LMAO, the headcannon is too strong with this one, as expected of a Sanjifan .... He's touching his neck because the kick hurts, that dosent confirm his bone is broken thats just your headcannon talking.

What does that pannel of Sanji fighting vergo is supposed to prove? That my point is correct and Sanji is indeed hurting himself by exchanging blows with Vergo, chosing to dodge instead of trading more blows with him?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sanji hits Luffy with the SFX "Boki"

Here's the confirmation

And then you got the SFX "Goki and Baki" which is both cracking sound effects.

Sanji already got injured by an explosion before and he say that if the fight continues, the gas will hit Sanji. He never say that he will lose against Vergo. And Vergo was running away from Sanji is an example of that.

This is probably the most ridiculous argument i see by sanji fans all the time , nami got hit by an explosion in his body which somehow made his leg weaker.
Even though sanji doesn't mention that damage at all when he mentions how he was going to lose the fight.

No, it's a fabrication! :cr7: Show me where Sanji said ''It'd have ended bad for me" :beckmoji:
Zoro d goat did my job for me

This is probably the most ridiculous argument i see by sanji fans all the time , nami got hit by an explosion in his body which somehow made his leg weaker.
Even though sanji doesn't mention that damage at all when he mentions how he was going to lose the fight.

Zoro d goat did my job for me
"That was bad... If the fight had kept going like that" =/= "It'll end up bad for me"

I was proven correct. It's a fabrication. :finally:

Just curious,did zoro break sanji's ribs here?
That's not even the same SFX. Doki means thump like a heart beats.

Doesn't matter. Sanji still cracked Luffy's skull.

Her skull wasnt cracked by Queen LMAO, the headcannon is too strong with this one, as expected of a Sanjifan .... He's touching his neck because the kick hurts, that dosent confirm his bone is broken thats just your headcannon talking.

What does that pannel of Sanji fighting vergo is supposed to prove? Taht my point is correct and Sanji is indeed hurting himself by exchanging blows with Vergo, chosing to dodge instead of trading more blows with him?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Literally a Zoro fan that was translating that Queen cracked Big Mom's skull. Like, I thought you trust a Zoro fan?

Like you don't need an X-Ray to confirmed broken bones. The SFX is there for a reason.

Where is the panels of Sanji getting hurt by Vergo?

This is example of getting hurt by contacting your opponent.

Sanji never dodge Vergo's attacks. He was attacking Vergo and Vergo can't even land a hit on Sanji.:kobeha:

Usopp literally got knocked out by the explosion.

While Nami in Sanji's body.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That's not even the same SFX. Doki means thump like a heart beats.

Doesn't matter. Sanji still cracked Luffy's skull.

Literally a Zoro fan that was translating that Queen cracked Big Mom's skull. Like, I thought you trust a Zoro fan?

Like you don't need an X-Ray to confirmed broken bones. The SFX is there for a reason.

Where is the panels of Sanji getting hurt by Vergo?

This is example of getting hurt by contacting your opponent.

Sanji never dodge Vergo's attacks. He was attacking Vergo and Vergo can't even land a hit on Sanji.:kobeha:

Usopp literally got knocked out by the explosion.

While Nami in Sanji's body.
Wait so zoro didn't crack his ribs it reached all the way to the heart?:steef: And vergo didn't dodge that sneak attack sanji did so what?
Also saying usopp got knocked out buy it doesn't mean much

Its getting realy pathetic at this point, you are denying visual evidence while basing your whole argument in some retarded sfx, i dont care if the translator is a Zorofan, even though he himself says the sound dosent just mean bones breaking...Zorofandom is not a retarded monolith like the sanjifandom is, you fools are soo desperate for wins that you would straight up lie and twist evidence to try and fail to prove a point, its ridiculous. Anime even confirms Big mom just clenched her teeth due to queen hitting her on top of the head, just admit you fucked up with a shitty argument.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Its getting realy pathetic at this point, you are denying visual evidence while basing your whole argument in some retarded sfx, i dont care if the translator is a Zorofan, even though he himself says the sound dosent just mean bones breaking...Zorofandom is not a retarded monolith like the sanjifandom is, you fools are soo desperate for wins that you would straight up lie and twist evidence to try and fail to prove a point, its ridiculous. Anime even confirms Big mom just clenched her teeth due to queen hitting her on top of the head, just admit you fucked up with a shitty argument.
its funny too that they base it off an sfx with multiple meanings but say kaido didn't dodge zoro's attack when the kanji meant dodge, avoid or miss