Wait so zoro didn't crack his ribs it reached all the way to the heart?
LOL No.

Thumb means to press, move, or touch (something).

If you get hit in the rib then you would guaranteed get knocked out.

And vergo didn't dodge that sneak attack sanji did so what?
Apparently every Sanji's attacks is sneak attack now?:crazwhat:

Sanji was right in front of Vergo

Is Smoker sneak attacking Vergo?

Is Zoro sneak attacking Apoo?

And no, for the Flange Strike one, Sanji was right in front of Vergo, either Sanji is too fast for Vergo or Vergo just have a slow reaction/bad CoO in general. And they were fighting equally so Sanji didn't do any sneak attack here.

Here's the vision span.

Sanji is in range of Vergo's eyesight yet he couldn't react to Sanji.
Also saying usopp got knocked out buy it doesn't mean much

After Luffy’s 11 hour extreme diff fight, sure. Piggybacking off of Cracker.
So why Kata couldn't break Luffy's skull?

Luffy also wasn't using haki to protect himself while sanji was
Funny because you guys were saying Sanji doesn't have haki and now you guys saying that Sanji was using haki against Luffy.:kobeha:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
LOL No.

Thumb means to press, move, or touch (something).

If you get hit in the rib then you would guaranteed get knocked out.

Apparently every Sanji's attacks is sneak attack now?:crazwhat:

Sanji was right in front of Vergo

Is Smoker sneak attacking Vergo?

Is Zoro sneak attacking Apoo?

And no, for the Flange Strike one, Sanji was right in front of Vergo, either Sanji is too fast for Vergo or Vergo just have a slow reaction/bad CoO in general. And they were fighting equally so Sanji didn't do any sneak attack here.

Here's the vision span.

Sanji is in range of Vergo's eyesight yet he couldn't react to Sanji.

So why Kata couldn't break Luffy's skull?

Funny because you guys were saying Sanji doesn't have haki and now you guys saying that Sanji was using haki against Luffy.:kobeha:
no sanji came flying out of nowhere and kicked vergo in all the other examples they were either already in a fight and close to each other where no sneak attack would be needed

Its getting realy pathetic at this point, you are denying visual evidence while basing your whole argument in some retarded sfx, i dont care if the translator is a Zorofan, even though he himself says the sound dosent just mean bones breaking...Zorofandom is not a retarded monolith like the sanjifandom is, you fools are soo desperate for wins that you would straight up lie and twist evidence to try and fail to prove a point, its ridiculous. Anime even confirms Big mom just clenched her teeth due to queen hitting her on top of the head, just admit you fucked up with a shitty argument.
Anime is canon now?

its funny too that they base it off an sfx with multiple meanings but say kaido didn't dodge zoro's attack when the kanji meant dodge, avoid or miss
It means look out.
I dont know...its as if Luffy was actualy trying to defend himself against Katakuri.
:kayneshrug:
Fair.
Remenber how Sanji didnt want to use haki to protect himself against black maria out of fear it would hurt her? Luffy was the same with Sanji, he didnt want to break Sanji's leg.
LOL. The difference is that Sanji doesn't want to hurt a lady while Luffy let Sanji hit him.

I dont know...its as if Luffy was actualy trying to defend himself against Katakuri.
:kayneshrug:

Remenber how Sanji didnt want to use haki to protect himself against black maria out of fear it would hurt her? Luffy was the same with Sanji, he didnt want to break Sanji's leg.
wow this is good comeback :cheers::milaugh:

Yes back then when the whole maria debacle sanji fans is persistent about sanji CoA is too stronkk it would break maria hand is crack me up :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Luffy got to rest before his Kata fight and actually fought back, using Haki and not giving Kata a clean opening on his skull...

wtf are your arguments lmfao
As if Luffy didn't get any rest after the Cracker fight.:rolaugh:They go to the Vinsmoke's carriage after defeating Cracker.
no sanji came flying out of nowhere and kicked vergo in all the other examples they were either already in a fight and close to each other where no sneak attack would be needed
Sanji literally screams out loud. Vergo was looking at him first.
according to the same guy you used to translate the sfx it means dodge avoid or miss
Stephen said that it means the same. In English dictionary, look out ≠ dodge.
when there's a truck/train coming at you and people shout "look out" would you dodge it or charge in?

see my point? I bet you don't :milaugh:
It's just caution. Nothing indicates danger or anything. If a car coming close to you at low speed, you would say look out instead of dodge because you don't know if the car is charging at you so you have to beware. Completely different things.

As if Luffy didn't get any rest after the Cracker fight.:rolaugh:They go to the Vinsmoke's carriage after defeating Cracker.
Are you trolling? You just proved my point. He went to the Vinsmoke carriage right after defeating Cracker, when did he rest? He literally slept and ate before the wedding and his Kata fight. And why did you ignore me saying he defended himself against Kata but not Sanji?

Are you trolling? You just proved my point. He went to the Vinsmoke carriage right after defeating Cracker, when did he rest? He literally slept and ate before the wedding and his Kata fight. And why did you ignore me saying he defended himself against Kata but not Sanji?
Luffy was chilling on top of Kingbaum's head. Luffy was fighting Kata so he uses haki while Luffy didn't fight Sanji in the first place.

It's just caution. Nothing indicates danger or anything. If a car coming close to you at low speed, you would say look out instead of dodge because you don't know if the car is charging at you so you have to beware. Completely different things.
pardon me but are you mentally ill perhaps? No means to offend you but your argument is someone with common sense wouldn't said..

ah and back then you even make argument about dresrossa coast with putting pics of Marines battleships upwards to fit the said coast..
Post automatically merged:

Luffy didn't fight Sanji in the first place.
And you still believe this is a good feats from sanji :milaugh:

Last edited:
Luffy was chilling on top of Kingbaum's head. Luffy was fighting Kata so he uses haki while Luffy didn't fight Sanji in the first place.
How the hell does travelling on Kingbaum’s head out of the woods mean he rested? Nami was even about to tell Sanji about Luffy just finishing a hard fight before he stopped her. And Luffy using Haki against Kata but not Sanji is literally a reason why Kata didn’t crack his skull but Sanji did.