pardon me but are you mentally ill perhaps? No means to offend you but your argument is someone with common sense wouldn't said.
If someone say look out, I would be like "What? Huh? Etc." and if someone say dodge, I would move in different spot as fast as possible. Totally not the same.
And you still believe this is a good feats from sanji :milaugh:
It's a feats because Sanji actually cracked Luffy's skull. It's not about if Sanji fight Luffy seriously or not or Luffy uses haki to defend himself or not.
How the hell does travelling on Kingbaum’s head out of the woods mean he rested? Nami was even about to tell Sanji about Luffy just finishing a hard fight before he stopped her. And Luffy using Haki against Kata but not Sanji is literally a reason why Kata didn’t crack his skull but Sanji did.
Sanji still cracked his skull. That's all that matters.

If someone say look out, I would be like "What? Huh? Etc." and if someone say dodge, I would move in different spot as fast as possible. Totally not the same.
it's hard to argue with someone with no common sense really.

It's a feats because Sanji actually cracked Luffy's skull. It's not about if Sanji fight Luffy seriously or not or Luffy uses haki to defend himself or not.

Sanji still cracked his skull. That's all that matters.
i believe sanji said it himself that sanji beat luffy to the best of his ability, and this is already worn out and defenseless luffy, so if you think this is good feats then, all the sh had a way better feats than sanji..

Sanji feats is the lowest among SH. That's all that matters :cheers:

No what matters is Luffy wasn’t using Haki to defend himself and was very weakened from his Cracker fight. Sanji cracking Luffy’s skull is not a feat, it would be embarrassing if he couldn’t with how disadvantaged Luffy was.
Both Luffy and Sanji hasn't gone all out so your points is correct. But the thing is that people don't expect Sanji to cracked Luffy's skull so it's interesting how it all comes down to portrayal.

it's hard to argue with someone with no common sense really.

i believe sanji said it himself that sanji beat luffy to the best of his ability, and this is already worn out and defenseless luffy, so if you think this is good feats then, all the sh had a way better feats than sanji..

Sanji feats is the lowest among SH. That's all that matters :cheers:
Sanji has better feats than any Strawhats not named Luffy and Zoro.
Sanji also has gone all out in Fishman Island when he uses Hell's Memories against Wadatsumi while he didn't use HM against Luffy. What's up with that inconsistency?

That's like saying Luffy has gone all out when using Gear 4 against a bunch of ships or Zoro using 100% of his power against Pica. Going all out means that you used every single moves that you have and have no energy left to fight. Sanji didn't even use Anti-Manner Kick Course or HM against Luffy.

@Zoro D Goat

Sanji needs to consistently show some lofty AP before we even think about him potentially doing something against Kaido (which won't occur most likely and not just because of his power), or else we take too many steps beyond which is unhealthy, but despite so not forbidden.

But yes even if we scaled DJ and HM from Sanji v PO he would probably still end up having several troubles taking down a top calamity by himself, supposed to be consistently more durable.

@Zoro D Goat

Sanji needs to consistently show some lofty AP before we even think about him potentially doing something against Kaido (which won't occur most likely and not just because of his power), or else we take too many steps beyond which is unhealthy, but despite so not forbidden.

But yes even if we scaled DJ and HM from Sanji v PO he would probably still end up having several troubles taking down a top calamity by himself, supposed to be consistently more durable.
Sanji needs to step up his game. Luffy and Zoro and fighting and damage Kaido right now so I expect Sanji to damage the Calamities greatly since Sanji is supposed to be on the same level with Luffy and Zoro.
and what feats? Get broken leg by vergo or getting raped by doffy? Get trashed by BM pirates when hes carrying luffy? Or perhaps beat defenseless and already worn out luffy is his good feats?
Cracked leg because of explosion, and Vergo's haki is abnormal. Doffy would destroyed anybody that fights in the air excluding Luffy. Sanji got sneak attacked by Yuen and then Yonji one shots Yuen, the same Yonji that got one shotted by Sanji. That's like saying Zoro got one shotted by Apoo and fodders when Zoro was carrying Luffy. And Sanji hasn't gone all out against Luffy and Luffy got unconscious so......

Sanji has better feats than any Strawhats not named Luffy and Zoro.

Sanji also has gone all out in Fishman Island when he uses Hell's Memories against Wadatsumi while he didn't use HM against Luffy. What's up with that inconsistency?

That's like saying Luffy has gone all out when using Gear 4 against a bunch of ships or Zoro using 100% of his power against Pica. Going all out means that you used every single moves that you have and have no energy left to fight. Sanji didn't even use Anti-Manner Kick Course or HM against Luffy.
He used his 2nd strongest attack against a weakened Hakiless Luffy, that’s as close to going all out as possible.

Cracked leg because of explosion, and Vergo's haki is abnormal. Doffy would destroyed anybody that fights in the air excluding Luffy. Sanji got sneak attacked by Yuen and then Yonji one shots Yuen, the same Yonji that got one shotted by Sanji. That's like saying Zoro got one shotted by Apoo and fodders when Zoro was carrying Luffy. And Sanji hasn't gone all out against Luffy and Luffy got unconscious so......
I see so vergo haki can create explosion, Sadly i never see it in the manga what chapter was that?

Yonji never get one shotted by sanji there's no panel or indication it was offscreen fight so it's just your headcannon telling you it was one shot, but yes sanji beat yonji, the manga said so.

Zoro never get one shotted by appo, it's the other way around, i don't know what chapter and what manga you read :milaugh:

I see so vergo haki can create explosion, Sadly i never see it in the manga what chapter was that?
I meant the explosion by Caesar.

Yonji never get one shotted by sanji there's no panel or indication it was offscreen fight so it's just your headcannon telling you it was one shot, but yes sanji beat yonji, the manga said so.

LOL.:milaugh:
Zoro never get one shotted by appo, it's the other way around, i don't know what chapter and what manga you read :milaugh:

Apoo one shots both Luffy and Zoro.:pepapoo:And Zoro sneak attacked Apoo in a 2v1 with Drake and Apoo's still not down.:pepelit:

I meant the explosion by Caesar.
sanji get his leg broken by caesar :josad:
Sanji I don't know that you were this weak :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Apoo one shots both Luffy and Zoro.:pepapoo:And Zoro sneak attacked Apoo in a 2v1 with Drake and Apoo's still not down.:pepelit:
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh: this is truly sad, I can't believe you go as far as to create the fanfic about zoro get one shotted by apoo :josad: