Sanji might, might not fight kaido who knows and ppl sayn sanji can't hurt kaido is BS but aye I'll wait until he proves everyone wrong
I mean, it is only facts. Everyone on the rooftop has some kind of ability that bypasses the durability of both BM and Kaido. Luffy adcanced Ryou, Law has his abilities that bypass defense, Killer has the sound that also bypass defense, Kidd is kidd... I hope he does something else, I like his wwe moves but come on... And finally Zoro who was Enma. All of them seem to work decent enough. (Except for Kidd). So unless sanji has a way of bypassing durability I don't see him doing anything to kaido.

Last edited:
Sanji has no beef with Kaido. No point in him facing the guy. Sanji'll have his fight this arc against a Calamity. Even if he headed to the roof, he'd play support or resolve his issues with Big Mom, he wouldn't focus on Kaido. Only way Oda could right Sanji harming Kaido is if he says Diable Jambe bypasses Kaido's scales which would be pretty questionable and I'd prefer Sanji confronting Big Mom in some way (not necessarily a fight but she did cause him so much trouble and he did bake her the greatest cake she's ever tasted). Regarding his ability to take down an Ancient Zoan, I think Oda handled the abilities he gave Sanji pretty well considering he has yet to use Diable Jambe with the Raid Suit. The dude will use everything he's shown and possibly more when he gets his arc fight.

Did Sanji break Oven's collar bone? Depends on if you take into consideration the sfx but we weren't given a visual of the bone so people disagreeing is understandable. Either way, Sanji's too fast for Oven and it's clear Sanji can do damage to the dude. Against Page One, Sanji (likely) wasn't able to finish off the job in time before Drake and Hawkins showed up and I think that that's reasonable. Page One even went hybrid while Sanji was still testing out his suit. Ultimately Sanji (most likely) failed in his endeavour to take out one of Kaido's top dogs in that timeframe before the two Supernova showed up and he's, at Onigashima, opted to delegate that task to Usopp. Also, Zoro beat Apoo, even if we say Apoo wasn't KO (which he likely was similar to Luffy against Apoo), it was clear that Zoro can put down Apoo, it's just that Apoo is hella durable.

H

humanbeing

yes in case the red scabbards fights the commanders , so Sanji , Marco , Drake (maybe Hawkins and Apoo in case they join the alliance)
can help on the Roof as well. Kaido and BM are still to much for those on the Roof that is for sure.

I mean, it is only facts. Everyone on the rooftop has some kind of ability that bypasses the durability of both BM and Kaido. Luffy adcanced Ryou, Law has his abilities that bypass defense, Killer has the sound that also bypass defense, Kidd is kidd... I hope he does something else, I like his wwe moves but come on... Aand finally Zo who was Enma. All of them seem to work decent enough. (Except for Kidd). So unless sanji has a way of bypassing durability I don't see him doing anything to kaido.
Yh but we still haven't seen all of sanji's moves just like we didnt know zoro can cut fire, or killer can hurt kaido now or kid, I'm sure sanji have done bass new moves just like everyone and I'm pretty sure guys like zoro luffy sanji will show alot more new moves in dew time but I'll wait until my boy prove everyone wr

Sanji has no beef with Kaido. No point in him facing the guy. Sanji'll have his fight this arc against a Calamity. Even if he headed to the roof, he'd play support or resolve his issues with Big Mom, he wouldn't focus on Kaido. Only way Oda could right Sanji harming Kaido is if he says Diable Jambe bypasses Kaido's scales which would be pretty questionable and I'd prefer Sanji confronting Big Mom in some way (not necessarily a fight but she did cause him so much trouble and he did bake her the greatest cake she's ever tasted). Regarding his ability to take down an Ancient Zoan, I think Oda handled the abilities he gave Sanji pretty well considering he has yet to use Diable Jambe with the Raid Suit. The dude will use everything he's shown and possibly more when he gets his arc fight.

Did Sanji break Oven's collar bone? Depends on if you take into consideration the sfx but we weren't given a visual of the bone so people disagreeing is understandable. Either way, Sanji's too fast for Oven and it's clear Sanji can do damage to the dude. Against Page One, Sanji (likely) wasn't able to finish off the job in time before Drake and Hawkins showed up and I think that that's reasonable. Page One even went hybrid while Sanji was still testing out his suit. Ultimately Sanji (most likely) failed in his endeavour to take out one of Kaido's top dogs in that timeframe before the two Supernova showed up and he's, at Onigashima, opted to delegate that task to Usopp. Also, Zoro beat Apoo, even if we say Apoo wasn't KO (which he likely was similar to Luffy against Apoo), it was clear that Zoro can put down Apoo, it's just that Apoo is hella durable.
Agreed, it rlly depends on the point of the view of some ppl. Some guys went crezy because Sanji knocked down a very tired Luffy that wasn't trying to defend himself and then act like nothing happened when Zoro one shoted Apoo. If this is not biased I don't know what it is. I mean, everyone should agree that sanji is strong af, he is in the monster trio so don't disrespect him, but same thing goes for Zoro. Imo more ppl should join the fight against the Yonkos but only a few of them should be able to stand there when they are defeated. Since the first thing we saw was Luffy, kidd, Law, killer and Zoro against them the fight should end the same way, all five guys finishing the Yonkos. Maybe the others after a hard fight they get knocked out and only the other ones are still available to fight. Dunno, but I wouldn't like to see more ppl defeating them.
Post automatically merged:

Yh but we still haven't seen all of sanji's moves just like we didnt know zoro can cut fire, or killer can hurt kaido now or kid, I'm sure sanji have done bass new moves just like everyone and I'm pretty sure guys like zoro luffy sanji will show alot more new moves in dew time but I'll wait until my boy prove everyone wr
Facts, I wouldn't mind to see more ppl joining the rooftop to weaken the Yonkos but I would rlly dislike seeing a lot of them defeating them.

Sanji has better feats than any Strawhats not named Luffy and Zoro.

Sanji also has gone all out in Fishman Island when he uses Hell's Memories against Wadatsumi while he didn't use HM against Luffy. What's up with that inconsistency?

That's like saying Luffy has gone all out when using Gear 4 against a bunch of ships or Zoro using 100% of his power against Pica. Going all out means that you used every single moves that you have and have no energy left to fight. Sanji didn't even use Anti-Manner Kick Course or HM against Luffy.
Yh those guys are idiots u said it best no need to argue anymore :cheers:

Fair enough. How do you add those stickers btw. I wanna knows xd. Also, use your FS and tell me if I'll ever get a gf lol.
Stickers? You mean the title and tag and stuff? You have to donate money to Worstgen Patreon and you become a VIP. Once you become a VIP, you can get your own custom tag and colorful username. The Patreon donation link is on top left of the page next to forums button. For my FS, yes. You will definitely get a beautiful gf.:kata:

Stickers? You mean the title and tag and stuff? You have to donate money to Worstgen Patreon and you become a VIP. Once you become a VIP, you can get your own custom tag and colorful username. The Patreon donation link is on top left of the page next to forums button. For my FS, yes. You will definitely get a beautiful gf.:kata:
Oh yes, the most important stuff is the gf so I am fine. But for stickers I mean stickers like the one you just used with Katakuri pointing forward.