The whole point of cutting Something with a blade îs moot If You wreck IT from inside, instead of opening with a slash
And you are saying that because what ? I don’t care . You said zoro does not have ryou so I posted a panel . Then you said zoro does not have flow so I pointed out the flow in the panel . So now you’re talking nonsense . Let’s get back on topic . Sanji won’t do jack shit to kaido

S

stealthblack

And you are saying that because what ? I don’t care . You said zoro does not have ryou so I posted a panel . Then you said zoro does not have flow so I pointed out the flow in the panel . So now you’re talking nonsense . Let’s get back on topic . Sanji won’t do jack shit to kaido
Yes he will. Ryou îs haki, not ADVANCED haki, search for the meaning of the word

Yes he will. Ryou îs haki, not ADVANCED haki, search for the meaning of the word
Wano samurai do not use haki how luffy was using it pre wano .they make their haki flow which is the key to hurting kaido which zoro can do since alabasta . Sanji does not have flow . He won’t do shit to kaido . Only luffy and zoro trained their ryou at the end of act 2 . Sanji is irrelevant. Get with the program

S

stealthblack

Wano samurai do not use haki how luffy was using it pre wano .they make their haki flow which is the key to hurting kaido which zoro can do since alabasta . Sanji does not have flow . He won’t do shit to kaido . Only luffy and zoro trained their ryou at the end of act 2 . Sanji is irrelevant. Get with the program
Fuck of troll

Anyways even if sanji cant hurt kaido

we saw sanji block big mom’s attack and jinbei and robin roll her out. He can still contribute a lot even without having ryou.
Yup. Sanji doesn't need Advanced CoA to hurt Kaido. His Diable Jambe can hurt Kaido as well.

Look at @Chaves post for example,
Well, the Jinbe technique, has been described as a shock wave that controls the vapor and damages the organs of your body, ignoring its body durability

Diable jambe was also initially described as a power that surpassed the tekkai's defense and burned Jabura internally to the bone.

Sanji could also ignore very difficult defenses and give him great damage, like the pacifist:

Although in the new world, diable jambe does not seem to be emphasizing more on its internal damage and burns. However, Sanji seems to have updated a more powerful form of DJ, in which he concentrates more power and warmth, and takes on stellar shapes:

See that Sanji burns the Kraken's tentacle:

Tentacle that was bigger than the Sunny:

Luffy's sentence reaffirmed that Sanji destroyed the Kraken's tentacle entirely, so again the diable jambe is being emphasized as a form of damage that burns both internally and externally. At least that shape of the star DJ that is more evolved.

Now in the Sanji vs Judge fight, Sanji with an attack of the normal diable jambe could not overcome the RS over-defense:

However, Sanji increases the DJ's power and warmth, again taking on a star shape
With that, I think that DJ Sanji's starry shape could surpass RS's defense and do internal damage to Judge, using the same power that he charred Kraken's tentacle.

Next, we have Wadatsumi, which Sanji and Jinbe show their finishing techniques
Wadatsumi was a giant blowfish that could fill with air, making physical attacks completely useless against him.

Being an air ball completely immune to physical attacks, Sanji and Jinbe needed to ignore their camouflaged defense to damage it.

Jinbe used his fishman-karate to destroy him with an water-piercing attack, destroying his organs:

Sanji, on the other hand, used his flame-based attack, in a shape of the diable jambe in which he is entirely on fire. He burned Wadatsumi both internally and externally.

A proof that the flames of the HM have destroyed Wadatsumi internally, is him spitting blood. And he was spitting blood as much as Jinbe's piercing attack
This is perhaps the reason why Wadatsumi passed out instantly, HM was burning his internal organs

In my opinion, HM is still above the star DJ, in which he charred the Kraken's tentacle, and would be used to overcome the defense of RS

And Jinbe seems to have damaged Big Mom with that same internal punching attack he used on the wadatsumi:

So, assuming that Sanji and Jinbe face calamities, which are physical monsters of andless durability and regeneration, using their respective elements to burn/break their organs internally would be an excellent triumph for them to defeat calamities.
I guess Sanji's power-up in AP is going to be the RS/mutant genes that could raise his diable jambe to alarming and extremely hot and powerful levels.
And Jinbe increasing his fishman-karate level, making his piercing attacks even more powerful and devastating, perhaps using that trident, which may be one of the sacred weapons

Every straw hat is gonna participate in the battle on the rooftop in some way imo

easier to just accept that early on

Well spoke as always Zara-chan :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Kaido tanked g4 Luffy punches like they were nothing and even took scabbards (yc characters) attack without that much damage..

Im sorry but atm there's nothing that Sanji can do to Kaido
The Scabbards only hurts Kaido because of Kaido's broken mental. Not because of haki. And there's nothing indicates that Sanji can't hurt Kaido either. But we will see.