Is it so wrong to think that Sanji maybe able to inflict damage on Kaido???? Sanji is considered a big shot among the Tobi Roppo and Queen acknowledges Sanji as being an obstacle against Kaido.
I still don't think he will be among the group that fights Kaido, but when you see the likes of f*cking Raizo inflicting some damage even if its minimal, why is it so hard to imagine Sanji can hypothetically do something similar?

F

Fallen Prince

Keep it to limit? Kurwa is a broken record that keeps repeating the same stuff until chapter 997 where sanji got beaten by gifters (then he got butthurt everytime someone talks about gifter against him). First thing chrono did when chapter 998 came is to shit on zoro (just see the chapter 998 discussion if you still want to deny this). You can keep deluding yourself but the reality says otherwise
If you guys think you are saint then god save the Queen. Last few week some of you have gone unberable. Previously it was yonko fanz now zoro fandom.

Most of the cancer posts are coming from fans cant help it. I give two shit about kurwa and chrono . You guys are taking the bait instead of reporting it to moderator cant help it .

For me as a reader last few weeks i cannot peaceful discuss around here.

Is it so wrong to think that Sanji maybe able to inflict damage on Kaido???? Sanji is considered a big shot among the Tobi Roppo and Queen acknowledges Sanji as being an obstacle against Kaido.
I still don't think he will be among the group that fights Kaido, but when you see the likes of f*cking Raizo inflicting some damage even if its minimal, why is it so hard to imagine Sanji can hypothetically do something similar?
You two guys get to the issue here, what the point of "minimal damage"

If you believe Sanji's best is "minimal damage" then why bother? Kaido has a healing factor. If you don't do substantial damage, Kaido will heal it away to amount to zero.

Look at it this way, the MINIMUM people expect of Zoro is reopening Kaido's scar. This is an admiral level feat. Because a bunch of commander level people together could not pull this off, so actually doing this is admiral level.

This is a minimum requirement for Zoro to be considered useful in this fight. Zoro has to produce Top tier AP or else he's taking an L. That's the minimum standard for usefulness in this fight.

So why should Sanji matter if his minimum is about Raizo level yet Zoro doesn't matter unless he pulls off Admiral level feats?

If you believe Sanji's best is "minimal damage" then why bother? Kaido has a healing factor. If you don't do substantial damage, Kaido will heal it away to amount to zero.

Look at it this way, the MINIMUM people expect of Zoro is reopening Kaido's scar. This is an admiral level feat. Because a bunch of commander level people together could not pull this off, so actually doing this is admiral level.

This is a minimum requirement for Zoro to be considered useful in this fight. Zoro has to produce Top tier AP or else he's taking an L. That's the minimum standard for usefulness in this fight.

So why should Sanji matter if his minimum is about Raizo level yet Zoro doesn't matter unless he pulls off Admiral level feats?
It’s because even candies have higher standards for Zoro than Judge’s son :cheers:

I dont think you got my simple analogy here
My point was if the likes of Raizo can inflict damage (even if its minimimal), so why not Sanji who can definitely inflict much damage!! He is a top fighter too alongside Luffy and Zoro

I never said anything about "minimal damage". I questioned why some have issues with the possibility of Sanji hurting Kaido.

If you guys think you are saint then god save the Queen. Last few week some of you have gone unberable. Previously it was yonko fanz now zoro fandom.

Most of the cancer posts are coming from fans cant help it. I give two shit about kurwa and chrono . You guys are taking the bait instead of reporting it to moderator cant help it .

For me as a reader last few weeks i cannot peaceful discuss around here.
When did i say zoro fans are saints? Show me that. My point is to address your hypocrisy, which is a quite common behaviour amongst sanji fandom

You sanji fanboys always act like victims in every situation, but when you get called out, this happens:
I give two shit about kurwa and chrono
How convenient that you give "two shit" when it comes to bashing at zoro, but now you cry when sanji is critized.

Raizo has ryou and he is using a blade since he has trained with the samurai, that matters much more than you think...G4 luffy is MILLES ahead of sanji, and even eh couldnt do shit to Kaido withoud ryou. Its obvious at this point that to damage Kaido, advanced armament haki is a requirement due to his tough skin, or else no matter how strong Sanji's kicks are, they arent doing shit. Mind i remind you that Kaido jumped from a sky island to the ground and didnt even feel anything?

Soo yea, Sanji aint doing shit since he barely even shown signs of regular armament haki even when facing tougher opponents than him, like Vergo or Doffy. let alone signs of advanced armament haki.

Last edited:
F

Fallen Prince

I dont think you got my simple analogy here
My point was if the likes of Raizo can inflict damage (even if its minimimal), so why not Sanji who can definitely inflict much damage!! He is a top fighter too alongside Luffy and Zoro
You must be new to the forum . After my brief stay this how it is

Zoro is Yonko level
Admiral > Yonko
Anything about sanji is trashed and they think he is Page one level
Also Big mom is considered weak .

Conclusion you cannot reason with some of the members because thats how it rolls here . I virtually gave up because forum mods have encouraged this culture . Even at times i see them trashing characters so there is no debate logic going around here .

Raizo has ryou and he is using a blade since he has trained with the samurai, that matters much more than you think...G4 luffy is MILLES ahead of sanji, and even eh couldnt do shit to Kaido withoud ryou. Its obvious at this point that to damage Kaido advanced armament haki is a requirement due to his tough skin.

Soo yea, Sanji aint doing shit since he barely even shown signs of regular armament haki even when facing tougher opponents than him, like Vergo or Doffy. let alone signs of advanced armament haki.
Like many people already said "ryo" is only an alternative term for armament haki used in Wano, like how mantra was used in skypia to describe observation haki
this isn't really an argument

F

Fallen Prince

When did i say zoro fans are saints? Show me that. My point is to address your hypocrisy, which is a quite common behaviour amongst sanji fandom

You sanji fanboys always act like victims in every situation, but when you get called out, this happens:

How convenient that you give "two shit" when it comes to bashing at zoro, but now you cry when sanji is critized.
I am not sanji fan , you can say whatever you want but legit most fans talk nonsense around with no logic . Only few are exception like Dragon , Akai2 , Garp are good debators .

Like many people already said "ryo" is only an alternative term for haki used in Wano, like how mantra was used in skypia to describe observation haki
Not realy, ryo is how people of wano use haki, a diferent form of armament haki, the one that luffy is learning right now. Or else why whould he SPECIFICALY says he is learning Ryo if he already have normal armament haki? You are the one who dosent wanna see the obvious.

Plus Kaido jumped from a fucking sky island and was OK, withoud advanced armament haki sanji aint doing shit to him no matter how tough his kicks are. Thats the point you all are ignoring.

Not realy, ryo is a diferent form of armament haki, the one that luffy is learning right now. Or else why whould he SPECIFICALY says he is learning Ryo if he already have normal armament haki? You are the one who dosent wanna see the obvious.

Plus Kaido jumped from a fucking sky island and was OK, withoud advanced armament haki sanji aint doing shit to him no matter how tough his kicks are. Thats the point you all are ignoring.
No it's not something different
What Luffy learned was an advanced form of armament haki (ryo), not a new type of haki

something I don't think the scabbards even have it

And something Zoro might develop it during the fight against Kaido

No it's not something different
What Luffy learned was an advanced form of armament haki (ryo), not a new type of haki

something I don't know the scabbards even have it

And something Zoro might develop it during the fight against Kaido
The scabbards are more than conrfirmed of having it since they injured Kaido, something that i might remind you again(and i hope you wont ignore it this time) G4 Luffy was not capable of doing with only regular armament haki, no matter how tough his punches were. And only a fool would think Sanji's kicks are tougher than G4 luffy's punches.

And its pretty obvious that Zoro has it, considering his training was foccused on armament haki and he already described Ryo way back in allabasta, something not surprising considering the village he is from has deep ties with wano, Sanji might alkso had it if his training wasnt focused on running away from Okama and learning how to be a better cook soo he could eventualy bake a cake.

I am not sanji fan , you can say whatever you want but legit most fans talk nonsense around with no logic . Only few are exception like Dragon , Akai2 , Garp are good debators .
ah, the classic trick of not admitting your fandom. Here's an example of your posts from other threads.

Sanji is like toss breaker when chips are down or uncertain he shines.

I imagine scenrio will happen everyone will try their ammo on kaido in his dangerous moment when others are down.

I've been on this board for a while. Hyping sanji or crying about zoro, that's what you do.

most fans talk nonsense around with no logic
yeah, just like when you accuse me with the whole "zoro fans are saints", and when i ask you for the proof of when i say that, you cannot manage to bring the proof. Brain, you should try to use that next time

Last edited:
Tbf sanji just doesn't have the haki he need to legit hurt hurt kaido so no matter how strong his kicks are its not gonna do much

But his fire attacks might be able to do something maybe. Like we seen kaido be in pain from raizo throwing his fire back at him. It could be a similar thing to how nami and jinbe "hurt" big mom but neither really did shit to actually hurt hurt her
If vagabond drill and hell memories are in anyway comparable in power its not farfetched really for him to do something similar to jinbe in wci

Tho at the end of the day no matter what sanji does he isn't really gonna do much to kaido cause it isn't really his fight it's luffys

The most hell have is just a little shine against him but he won't do any significant damage. Tho i do think he might help save the scabbards. Maybe bring them to chopper

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
It's just a matter of skillset. Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kalifa, but Zoro can't fly. Should we automatically assume he can do Geppo because Kalifa can? Goes to you too @Akuma_Law

Like many people already said "ryo" is only an alternative term for armament haki used in Wano, like how mantra was used in skypia to describe observation haki
Sure it is. Sanji's armament haki showings are basically non-existent. We have no confirmation that he has hardening in the manga. Yet we should assume that Oda just gifted him Ryuo after Luffy had to actually train in order to achieve it? Sanji might get it in a future arc, but it's silly to assume he has it now.

The scabbards are more than conrfirmed of having it since they injured Kaido, something that i might remind you again(and i hope you wont ignore it this time) G4 Luffy was not capable of doing with only regular armament haki, no matter how tough his punches were. And only a fool would think Sanji's kicks are tougher than G4 luffy's punches.

And its pretty obvious that Zoro has it, considering his training was foccused on armament haki and he already described Ryo way back in allabasta, something not surprising considering the village he is from has deep ties with wano, Sanji might alkso had it if his training wasnt focused on running away from Okama and learning how to be a better cook soo he could eventualy bake a cake.
The scabbards used "advanced" armament? Show me a panel
Its true we still haven't seen Sanji used black armament haki on panel
There has to be a reason why Oda hasn't show it clearly yet
I'll give the benefit of the doubt to say he's saving it for his full fledged fight against a strong opponent

Also are you comparing Sanji's base kicks to G4 Luffy? Obviously Luffy is stronger
While nobody really knows how much strong his DJ embedded with CoA yet cuz we haven't seen it
Post automatically merged:

And damn I still hate that clown suit
Post automatically merged:

It's just a matter of skillset. Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kalifa, but Zoro can't fly. Should we automatically assume he can do Geppo because Kalifa can? Goes to you too @Akuma_Law

Sure it is. Sanji's armament haki showings are basically non-existent. We have no confirmation that he has hardening in the manga. Yet we should assume that Oda just gifted him Ryuo after Luffy had to actually train in order to achieve it? Sanji might get it in a future arc, but it's silly to assume he has it now.
Like I said I'll give the benefit of the doubt of him not showing it because he is hiding it for his full fledged fight

And the anime showed him using Koka and I doubt they will add it without Oda's permission

It's a speculation from me, but I'm almost certain if he will show it will be embedded with DJ
That's a new power up and makes sense why he's not showing it yet

Last edited: