Future Events Will Sanji ever abandon his moral code for the sake of someone?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Will Sanji even abandon his moral code for the sake of saving someone from the crew or shit like that?

We know that Sanji always remembers what Zeff taught him about women and no matter what he won't do that but do you expect to see a moment in which Sanji will let's say don't have any other choice but to step in say to himself: "Sorry dad I must abandon what you taught me, this one time there is something more important than my moral code".

Ofc I don't mean that Sanji will start to kill women or beat every single enemy lady. Just one time for example.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Will Sanji even abandon his moral code for the sake of saving someone from the crew or shit like that?

We know that Sanji always remembers what Zeff taught him about women and no matter what he won't do that but do you expect to see a moment in which Sanji will let's say don't have any other choice but to step in say to himself: "Sorry dad I must abandon what you taught me, this one time there is something more important than my moral code".

Ofc I don't mean that Sanji will start to kill women or beat every single enemy lady. Just one time for example.

Sanji's character is already got fucked up by Oda. Don't make it worse than it already is.

Seth

โ€Ž
WCI has made clear Sanji will never compromise his values no matter what. Oda views them as a positive aspect to his character, not a negative one.
Even if some strong lady chokes Chopper to death without the possibility of distracting her and taking Chopper away?

Or it doesn't need to be Chopper put whoever you want in his place.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji's character is already got fucked up by Oda. Don't make it worse than it already is.
Lol wdym? This moment would be epic.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž
Even if some strong lady chokes Chopper to death without the possibility of distracting her and taking Chopper away?

Post automatically merged:

Oda will simply write it in a manner which doesn't demand Sanji lay a finger on a woman. This exact thing happened during Enies Lobby when Sanji was incapable of fighting Kalifa even though it put Robin at risk. It came down to Nami finishing off Kalifa.

Seth

โ€Ž
Oda will simply write it in a manner which doesn't demand Sanji lay a finger on a woman. This exact thing happened during Enies Lobby when Sanji was incapable of fighting Kalifa even though it put Robin at risk. It ultimately came down to Nami finishing off Kalifa.
I understand your reasoning but I gave you a clear example. No other way to avoid the fight. Sanji must step in or XYZ is choked to death.

Well Oda said that one piece is almost done, 70%+, I doubt that we will have so much focus on sanjis principles with women. We already got wci. From now on we will go in a part of story where sh will be more serious and less gags I think, because in this ark or in the next we will learn about the will of d and soon where raftel is. My point is that we already got to much focus on Sanji, and now it is time for him to become the classic fighter he was/ and spy/ problem maker for enemies.
Probably we will get more focus on the rest of shs, like chopper with his medicine, franky with pluton, robin reading them poneglyphs and so on. I mean, do you guys wants to see the same stuff again?
We already got enough Sanji for now. No need more focus on the same principles. Sanji already escaped a lot of situations where he should have hit women, but he didnt, and all of those turned in favorable situations for Sanji, so yeah, it will happen again if Oda wants to do the same stuff, and it will be another favorable situation for Sanji.

Last edited:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž

Chopper can die. Law can join the Strawhats crew.

That's not what I'm afraid of. Down here is what I really afraid of.

OP fandom: "OMG, why can't Sanji hit women? The crew is in danger, this is war, Sanji must give up his pride to save his crew, etc."

*Sanji when he hits a woman*

OP fandom: "OMG, why the fuck Sanji hit woman for? He literally break his own moral code, Sanji is a garbage character, etc."

A good example would be when Sanji using his Raid Suit for the first time and you know what happen:whitepress:
Hypocrisy at its finest:kayneshrug:

Seth

โ€Ž
Chopper can die. Law can join the Strawhats crew.
:cheers:I see that my influence works greatly.

That's not what I'm afraid of. Down here is what I really afraid of.

OP fandom: "OMG, why can't Sanji hit women? The crew is in danger, this is war, Sanji must give up his pride to save his crew, etc."

*Sanji when he hits a woman*

OP fandom: "OMG, why the fuck Sanji hit woman for? He literally break his own moral code, Sanji is a garbage character, etc."

A good example would be when Sanji using his Raid Suit for the first time and you know what happen:whitepress:
Hypocrisy at its finest:kayneshrug:
Oh. yeah that would also happen for sure.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž
I understand your reasoning but I gave you a clear example. No other way to avoid the fight. Sanji must step in or XYZ is choked to death.
You have to understand that One Piece is a story. The characters and the world are under Oda's whim. If Oda ever finds himself writing a scenario where Sanji must fight a woman, he'll just write a solution to prevent him from having to do so. Because Oda has concluded Sanji's teachings under Zeff are ironclad. To the point Sanji is physically incapable of hurting a woman. After Sanji was unable to fight Kalifa, he saves and reassures Usopp that everyone has things they can and can't do. Almost reinforcing that he can't fight a woman, but his crewmates can.

Sanji can block a woman who tries to harm him or his friends.
What you are saying sounds more like he has to kill a woman to protect someone, which is not necessary and never will be. He would stall her as long as it needs, so his friends can escape. There is no reason for him to beat or even kill a woman.

Seth

โ€Ž
Sanji can block a woman who tries to harm him or his friends.
What you are saying sounds more like he has to kill a woman to protect someone, which is not necessary and never will be. He would stall her as long as it needs, so his friends can escape. There is no reason for him to beat or even kill a woman.
Hmm. My bad for not specification.

I mean like he would need to attack a woman on his own. Like, kick her out of the building or some shit.

I think he would be perfectly fine doing that if he was about to save someone precious to him.

Hmm. My bad for not specification.

I mean like he would need to attack a woman on his own. Like, kick her out of the building or some shit.

I think he would be perfectly fine doing that if he was about to save someone precious to him.
Which again, would not be necessary. If he can kick her out in time, he would be able to stop her attack in time.
Sanji is not defenseless against woman, like some people try to make it look like it. He can fight them, he just doesn't hurt them.

At least Oda should change or test his chivalry to the extreme... I hope Oda writes that way for Sanji's character development... Let's say, in a situation wherein a female villain will kill Nami and him hurting the villain can save Nami's life... Will she let Nami, who asks for help, die because he can't hurt a woman?