Questions & Mysteries Will Sanji ever claim this statement?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's not even the official translation. He was just trying to put himself close to Zoro and Luffy in terms of being worth killing. Personally I think it's an incredibly overrated line. He obviously won't be more trouble for the marines than the Pirate King.
This^

See? Already broke the little piggy, he can't argue against Oda, he needs to remove one of Zoro's Ws, the 5 supernovas leading the new era, being one of the handful of the strongest, dismiss Kaido's scar, something that the marines couldn't do in all the times they captured him and make it all about King's bounty vs Queen's, he probably thinks that Nami and Usopp won't get new bounties since they didn't win any fights. :kailaugh:
:gokulaugh::doffytroll::vistalaugh::ronalaugh::luffylaugh::rolaugh::lulz::kailaugh: crack another joke, your real good at those, what a comedian.....you write your own material?....no I guess you just look in the mirror and the jokes write themselves.

Trouble for the government? Sure why not, most if not all Strawhats will be in the end. The Most Trouble however? Yeah nah that's just Sanji bravado at play

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Will sanji ever claim this? Or he was just bluffing so he can covince Kuma to take him instead of Zoro/Luffy
If not, why did oda mke him say this?
I beg trolls to dont respond to this thread, if you dont like Sanji just leave the thread instead of giving troll respond.
yes since Sanji Diable Jambe / Lineage factor isnt finished yet.
Vegapank intervention might be the reason why Oda make this bold statement.

Not every throwaway line is foreshadowing some future plot development
Shit like this is part of why One Piece theorists are borderline schizophrenic

He will certainly claim it, by doing something mindblowing and causing havoc somewhere

Like when he beats an Admiral and does something afterwards (or at the same time)

During Mr.Prince moments, Sanji is always by himself doing his stuff through the shadows, although Luffy and Zoro can be aware of that if Sanji wants to (like during the Sea Train)

The "most feared man by the marines" could go on as a legend of the guy who did something insane in the name of the Strawhats (meaning he was alone, obviously, he needs to be the center of attention), mind you that Sanji already took the Captain role before

So don't worry, there are many possibilities, thats a given...

He will certainly claim it, by doing something mindblowing and causing havoc somewhere

Like when he beats an Admiral and does something afterwards (or at the same time)

During Mr.Prince moments, Sanji is always by himself doing his stuff through the shadows, although Luffy and Zoro can be aware of that if Sanji wants to (like during the Sea Train)

The "most feared man by the marines" could go on as a legend of the guy who did something insane in the name of the Strawhats (meaning he was alone, obviously, he needs to be the center of attention), mind you that Sanji already took the Captain role before

So don't worry, there are many possibilities, thats a given...
I admit I'm curious to see him talking shit about Green Bull if he faces him off

Such opposite views and values they have 🧐