Questions & Mysteries Will Sanji ever claim this statement?

I didn't necessarily mean you, just anyone who supports the idea that Sanji will seriously make good on his quote. Of course Sanji will have importance because like you said, he's in the main cast. But no he won't have more to do with destroying/damaging the navy, his tactical ability isn't nearly as good as you make out, nor is it the main aspect of his personality or his dream.

Unless Sanji gets a real title, or there start being serious parallels on the level of Shanks/Mihawk, Roger/Rayleigh, or any other insanely notorious trios that would include Sanji, he isn't going to be as famous as Zoro, whose actual dream includes his name reaching the heavens. It's bias until you can actually prove otherwise. Hell if you could even give any real incentive Sanji has so far to oppose the navy like that let me know, because as far as significant moments for him in the post-ts go, none have built a case for him against the navy.

As far as bounties go Sanji needed an arc dedicated to him and devoid of Zoro to bridge the gap as a gag, their hierarchy in terms of matchups/portrayal hasn't changed, see rooftop as an example, Sanji isn't some honorary supernova. Oda's idea in that area are the same as when he gave only Zoro the next bounty in Alabasta; when it comes to making a name in the new world Sanji isn't at the front with Luffy, Law, Zoro, Kidd etc.
His tactical ability is present throughout the series, from Skypiea to Alabasta to Water7 and EL, Sanji has outsmarted intelligent characters like Crocodile and sophisticated organizations like the Navy, going as far as to singlehandedly thwart a buster call, he is even listed as the crews Military advisor for what its worth, so based off the series it actually seems like you're the one who is underestimating Sanjis tactical ability.

I don't need to prove that Oda will make true of Sanjis statement and have him play his staple Ace role in the arc against the WG to pull off a major move against the Marines, just like I don't need to prove that Zoro will fight the second strongest fighter in an enemy group, these are simple constant patterns that Oda never fails to deliver. I also don't need to prove that Zoro and Sanji have always had close bounties because all it takes is for you to look back at the series and observe for yourself, this is of course unless you're suggesting that Zoro will completely eclipse Sanji in bounty which we both know is not going to happen as per the Wings statement that has cemented them as equally valuable in their functions within the crew and the fact that Marco recognized them both as "Stars" rather than Zoro alone, they also defeated opponents with a five percent difference in bounty.

I also find it funny that you didn't include Killer in your list as he is also a supernova...........as well as Hawkins, Bege, Bonney, Drake etc...all of whom do not and will never be as powerful, relevant or notorious as Sanji. The same Zoro that fought on the roof was still given King as Sanji was given Queen, so his appearance on the roof didn't change the Kaku and Jabura, Mr1 and Mr2 pattern Oda has always had when he want's to give Zoro and Sanji their TRUE opponents who are there to push them to their limits.

Last edited:
His tactical ability is present throughout the series, from Skypiea to Alabasta to Water7 and EL, Sanji has outsmarted intelligent characters like Crocodile and sophisticated organizations like the Navy, going as far as the singlehandedly thwart a buster call, he is even listed as the crews Military advisor for what its worth, so based of the series it actually seems like you're the one who is underestimating Sanjis tactical ability.

I don't need to prove that Oda will make true of Sanjis statement and have him use his staple Ace role in the arc against the WG to pull off a major move against the Marines, just like I don't need to prove that Zoro will fight the second strongest fighter in an enemy group, these are simple constant patterns that Oda never fails to deliver. I also don't need to prove that Zoro and Sanji have always had close bounties because all it takes is for you to look back at the series and observe for yourself, this is of course unless you're suggesting that Zoro will completely eclipse Sanji in bounty which we both know is not going to happen as per the Wings statement that has cemented them as equally valuable in their functions within the crew and the fact that Marco recognized them both as "Stars" rather than Zoro alone, they also defeated opponents with a five percent difference in bounty.

I also find it funny that you didn't include Killer in your list as he is also a supernova...........as well as Hawkins, Bege, Bonney, Drake etc...all of whom do not and will never be as powerful, relevant or notorious as Sanji. The same Zoro that fought on the roof was still given King as Sanji was given Queen, so his appearance on the roof didn't change the Kaku and Jabura, Mr1 and Mr2 pattern Oda has always had when he want's to give Zoro and Sanji their TRUE opponents who are there to push them to their limits.
Just going to say a few things:

-Sanji's tactical moments are far and few between, none really in the new world, not a repeating pattern (arc-by-arc basis like say Usopp's cowardice-bravery). Refusing to make a mountain out of a molehill and focus on what Oda's shown as Sanji's main qualities is just being realistic, I'm not underestimating him.

-Their bounties were close, but apparently far enough that Oda didn't push Sanji into that Supernova territory. Surely if there're really no qualities Sanji lacks in comparison to them Oda could have found a way?

-There are two groups that Zoro goes in: the supernova/him and Luffy as pk and rhm/rooftop group, and the 'wings' of the pk with Sanji. In this case, when it comes to fame/notoriety the group to focus on is the former. Oda didn't give a shit about Mr 2 or Scopper or Queen or Smoothie when it came to being noticed by the navy or the narrative generally, at least in comparison to the number 1 and number 2 guy. Queen was a gag; King was given explicit flashback connecting him more emotionally to Kaido, as a brief example.

-I didn't include Killer and the rest mostly because I wanted to keep it shorter, so I said the supernova. The second you talk about 'power' being why Sanji is put over them, your argument falls apart. You're missing the point, supernovas/the worst generation were so named because they were the headliners amongst the new generation in terms of impact/progress to the one piece world. Sanji isn't there. He's in the main cast so obviously he'll have more screentime and impact over the current plot, but no more than the other strawhats really. Zoro is both a strawhat and a supernova. Frankly I don't need to prove that Oda considers them different because he's done that himself.

-You mentioned that Marco called them both stars, yet Zoro (and yes, even killer) was evidently more of a 'star', as it was Marco who took him up to the rooftop while Sanji in the mean time did no amazing tactical plays of note, despite it being present 'throughout the series'. Mr Prince was a great excuse Sanji fans give for his not receiving a bounty in alabasta, what about here?

Just going to say a few things:

-Sanji's tactical moments are far and few between, none really in the new world, not a repeating pattern (arc-by-arc basis like say Usopp's cowardice-bravery). Refusing to make a mountain out of a molehill and focus on what Oda's shown as Sanji's main qualities is just being realistic, I'm not underestimating him.

-Their bounties were close, but apparently far enough that Oda didn't push Sanji into that Supernova territory. Surely if there're really no qualities Sanji lacks in comparison to them Oda could have found a way?

-There are two groups that Zoro goes in: the supernova/him and Luffy as pk and rhm/rooftop group, and the 'wings' of the pk with Sanji. In this case, when it comes to fame/notoriety the group to focus on is the former. Oda didn't give a shit about Mr 2 or Scopper or Queen or Smoothie when it came to being noticed by the navy or the narrative generally, at least in comparison to the number 1 and number 2 guy. Queen was a gag; King was given explicit flashback connecting him more emotionally to Kaido, as a brief example.

-I didn't include Killer and the rest mostly because I wanted to keep it shorter, so I said the supernova. The second you talk about 'power' being why Sanji is put over them, your argument falls apart. You're missing the point, supernovas/the worst generation were so named because they were the headliners amongst the new generation in terms of impact/progress to the one piece world. Sanji isn't there. He's in the main cast so obviously he'll have more screentime and impact over the current plot, but no more than the other strawhats really. Zoro is both a strawhat and a supernova. Frankly I don't need to prove that Oda considers them different because he's done that himself.

-You mentioned that Marco called them both stars, yet Zoro (and yes, even killer) was evidently more of a 'star', as it was Marco who took him up to the rooftop while Sanji in the mean time did no amazing tactical plays of note, despite it being present 'throughout the series'. Mr Prince was a great excuse Sanji fans give for his not receiving a bounty in alabasta, what about here?
-Sanji hadn't fought the number 3 of any organization up until Onigashima, doesn't change the fact that is was a pattern preskip that Oda kept in the post, same can be said for Sanji as a tactician

-The supernovas were said to be a last minute addition to the story and the reason they were crowned this title was because they had bounties at or over 100M, the entire basis of this title is rooted in bounty

-Oda didn't give a shit about Queen being noticed by the navy yet he has one of the highest bounties in the entire story, only five percent behind Kings.......you know the navy gives out the bounties right?. Also Scopper Gaban is one of the PKs top two there is no way you actually believe the Navy doesn't give a shit about him, this is just another case of a character not yet being relevant to the story, did the Navy not care about Rayleigh before he was introduced into the story?

- No, this is false they are not more important to one piece, again you are arguing that characters like Hawkins are more important to One piece than Sanji.....the guy is being eclipsed by Sanji on every level, if you want to talk about main plot then I'm pretty sure the guy who is going to eventually be one of the main figures in dismantling the BBPs and the WG is more important than a Bege or Bonney on every conceivable level. As I previously mentioned the supernova title is a bounty based title no more no less, this is a canon fact

- It doesn't matter who you think is more of a star, what matters is who Oda stated to be the star. Sanjis tactics may come into play at the end of this arc since Onigahsima is supposed to mirror EL, so reserve your judgment. It's also not an excuse, it's a fact he wasn't given a bounty because his achievements went unnoticed.....it's simply what happened. It's also ironic because you state that Oda used WCI in a way to bridge the gap in bounty between Zoro and Sanji.......but why would Oda do that unless he intends for them to constantly have close bounties, but It's going to be interesting hearing the reasoning as to how Zoro and Sanji with nigh equal bounties who faced enemies with also nigh equal bounties will come out of this arc with vastly different figures.

-Sanji hadn't fought the number 3 of any organization up until Onigashima, doesn't change the fact that is was a pattern preskip that Oda kept in the post, same can be said for Sanji as a tactician

-The supernovas were said to be a last minute addition to the story and the reason they were crowned this title was because they had bounties at or over 100M, the entire basis of this title is rooted in bounty

-Oda didn't give a shit about Queen being noticed by the navy yet he has one of the highest bounties in the entire story, only five percent behind Kings.......you know the navy gives out the bounties right?. Also Scopper Gaban is one of the PKs top two there is no way you actually believe the Navy doesn't give a shit about him, this is just another case of a character not yet being relevant to the story, did the Navy not care about Rayleigh before he was introduced into the story?

- No, this is false they are not more important to one piece, again you are arguing that characters like Hawkins are more important to One piece than Sanji.....the guy is being eclipsed by Sanji on every level, if you want to talk about main plot then I'm pretty sure the guy who is going to eventually be one of the main figures in dismantling the BBPs and the WG is more important than a Bege or Bonney on every conceivable level. As I previously mentioned the supernova title is a bounty based title no more no less, this is a canon fact

- It doesn't matter who you think is more of a star, what matters is who Oda stated to be the star. Sanjis tactics may come into play at the end of this arc since Onigahsima is supposed to mirror EL, so reserve your judgment. It's also not an excuse, it's a fact he wasn't given a bounty because his achievements went unnoticed.....it's simply what happened. It's also ironic because you state that Oda used WCI in a way to bridge the gap in bounty between Zoro and Sanji.......but why would Oda do that unless he intends for them to constantly have close bounties, but It's going to be interesting hearing the reasoning as to how Zoro and Sanji with nigh equal bounties who faced enemies with also nigh equal bounties will come out of this arc with vastly different figures.

-Oda clearly hasn't kept it in the post-ts otherwise you'd be referencing those moments as evidence.

-Supernova may have been late included but their relevance is still valid. He chose to use 100m berries as the threshold (he thought that was pretty important as a milestone) yet didn't think to give Sanji a bounty over 100 to keep him close to Zoro, since you say their bounties are so close...

-Don't be so surface-level. As far as deeper importance to being a frontrunner in the op world goes he didn't match up to King. That's like saying in terms of having influence on the narrative/op world he blitzes Katakuri who was mirrored to Luffy with CoC and advCoO. Scopper Gaban isn't cared about in comparison to Rayleigh, please argue this. Making up hypotheticals for the future where Scopper is suddenly close to as relevant as Rayleigh is a lame excuse. Rhm >>> 3rd strongest, this isn't news.

-How many more times can I say you're missing the point? Calling the supernova a title based solely on bounty is straight-up ignorant of its real intentions. They technically became supernova because of their bounty, but what they will do as a result is what you should focus on. Oda told us these are the pirates (as individuals) who are making the biggest impact going into the new world, as in the ones to focus on. Oda doesn't consider Sanji a supernova, that isn't to say that he won't get greater moments as a strawhat/main caster, but nothing grander than any other strawhat.
The argument here is about Sanji as opposed to Zoro, no? Zoro is both a strawhat and a supernova, meaning he'll get notoriety from being the Rayleigh of the SHs + notoriety as an individual out of being given the role of supernova. Zoro is to be famous for being WSS, whether he's under Luffy's name or not.

-Again making up maybes and wait-and-sees, the Oda who supports this doesn't exist. Look at what's happened rather than your fanfiction. You ask why Oda wanted their bounties to be similar... was he going to dedicate an entire arc to Sanji and not give him a bounty increase? Sanji post-wci matched Zoro in dressrosa and you think that's something to be optimistic about? Zoro fought against Kaido, whose bounty is significantly higher than Queen or King's, not to mention the greater fights/contributions to the arc overall. WCI was more Sanji, Wano is more about Zoro, after Wano the difference will go back to how it was before.

No, it isn't. Franky or Robin could be effective without strength but evidence to suggest Luffy, who'll likely have a huge hand in stopping the marines/wg altogether, combined with every other strawhat who each have importance in his becoming PK, won't be more of an issue combined than Sanji is by himself doesn't exist. It's obvious hyperbole. If he had a dream like Dragon or something it could be believable, though. If this was clearly Sanji's fate in the story, you wouldn't need to cling to a single quote to help prove it.

Using one quote among other evidence to support a grander idea is one thing, to take an unofficial translation and use it to believe that Sanji will magically and conveniently gain crazy notoriety similar to PK or WSS is bias.
Oh so you're a retarded asshat. Thanks for clearing it up.

Imagine being this fucking guy:whitepress::usoprice:

The only strawhat that can bring the army to the field is Sanji cuz of Germa scientific ability. Actually, before the final war, if we expect EndWar style assemble, sanji can enter fight with germa clone army like Gandalf. With this perspective, Sanji can be the most feared man for the marines. Otherwise, of course, Luffy will be.

In addition , If each member is going to fulfill their dream with their own will and actions, Sanji may well fit this description.

Luffy will get the PK title by defeating his opponents and finding one piece.
Zoro will defeat Mihawk to get WSS title.
Nami will complete her maps by combining her one piece map.
Chopper will achieve his dream by making the medicine that cures everything.
Robin , Franky , Brook follow.
What about Sanji?
What should Sanji do to make his dream come true? How to find All Blue? The only uncertain fate in this matter belongs to Sanji. On the one hand, this is proof to how much Oda puts emphasis on Sanji's character writing. I believe this is not just a wasted double sentence written by Oda. And it may have something to do with dreams.

I’m sure it’s because he’ll do something during the final war.

People often talk about skypeia being a microcosm of one piece in general, as such it’s possible since Sanji did end up being one of the biggest issues for Enel by destroying the Ark Maxims inside, he may do something like that again in the final war
Even in Enies Lobby his actions helped the crew escape a fuckin Buster Call, one of the most fearsome operations the marines can carry out.

Zoro defeated Apoo in front of everyone, Rooftop 5 flat boost for being one of the top 5 rookies and leader of the new era, taking part in a fight against 2 Emperors, conqueror, a power that the WG fears, scarred Kaido's invincible body, that was also recorded, defeated King, arc is not over for Zoro.

Cook? Betrayed Robin and defeated Queen. Their bounties will not be close, not one bit. All I read is Zoro beat King and the chef beat Queen and that's it. :saden:

-Oda clearly hasn't kept it in the post-ts otherwise you'd be referencing those moments as evidence.

-Supernova may have been late included but their relevance is still valid. He chose to use 100m berries as the threshold (he thought that was pretty important as a milestone) yet didn't think to give Sanji a bounty over 100 to keep him close to Zoro, since you say their bounties are so close...

-Don't be so surface-level. As far as deeper importance to being a frontrunner in the op world goes he didn't match up to King. That's like saying in terms of having influence on the narrative/op world he blitzes Katakuri who was mirrored to Luffy with CoC and advCoO. Scopper Gaban isn't cared about in comparison to Rayleigh, please argue this. Making up hypotheticals for the future where Scopper is suddenly close to as relevant as Rayleigh is a lame excuse. Rhm >>> 3rd strongest, this isn't news.

-How many more times can I say you're missing the point? Calling the supernova a title based solely on bounty is straight-up ignorant of its real intentions. They technically became supernova because of their bounty, but what they will do as a result is what you should focus on. Oda told us these are the pirates (as individuals) who are making the biggest impact going into the new world, as in the ones to focus on. Oda doesn't consider Sanji a supernova, that isn't to say that he won't get greater moments as a strawhat/main caster, but nothing grander than any other strawhat.
The argument here is about Sanji as opposed to Zoro, no? Zoro is both a strawhat and a supernova, meaning he'll get notoriety from being the Rayleigh of the SHs + notoriety as an individual out of being given the role of supernova. Zoro is to be famous for being WSS, whether he's under Luffy's name or not.

-Again making up maybes and wait-and-sees, the Oda who supports this doesn't exist. Look at what's happened rather than your fanfiction. You ask why Oda wanted their bounties to be similar... was he going to dedicate an entire arc to Sanji and not give him a bounty increase? Sanji post-wci matched Zoro in dressrosa and you think that's something to be optimistic about? Zoro fought against Kaido, whose bounty is significantly higher than Queen or King's, not to mention the greater fights/contributions to the arc overall. WCI was more Sanji, Wano is more about Zoro, after Wano the difference will go back to how it was before.
-As I said before Sanji will most likely have said moment at the end of Onigashima since it's clearly a EL copy, also Oda has no reason to just erase that part of Sanji just because you said so, just like he went the entierty of postskip without facing the number 3s until this very arc

- The point is that title is bounty based and Sanji now has a higher bounty than more than half of these "super duper ultra important" people who's roles in Wano consisted of beating and being beat by people with less bounty, power and arc relevance than Sanji and Queen. I just can't believe you think someone like Hawkins is anywhere near as relevant as Sanji in any way, you are harping on the supernova point because that's the only rope you have to hang onto, sadly it's futile since last minute additions who Oda intended to be removed in the new world are simply not as important as one of the wings of Joyboy/Nika/The future pirateking

- You talk about head canon then say "Rhm >>> 3rd strongest" greater than signs pulled straight from your ass. Please stop being vague and tell me what this deeper importance of King is, this character had no Coc like Queen, no special haki abilities like Queen, possessed no awakening like Queen and was literally introduced along side him, and his race doesn't automatically make him more relevant when there is a whole other story with Queen being apart of this MADS project which is directly linked to the WG and most likely related to Vegapunk in someway, the reality is that King and Queen were defeated back to back and were constantly shown to be a duo from intro to conclusion. And I never said Scopper is as relevant as Rayleigh, I was responding to your statement that Scopper is not an important figure to the Navy....which is completely ludicrous.

- Sanji will be notorious for his achievements and Zoro for his, him being a supernova will aid him in that as much as it has aided the bottom of the barrel supernovas who Oda can't bother with, Zoro would have been the WSS with or without being a supernova. You must point out to me what Supernovas outside of Luffy, Kid and Law have done that eclipses what Sanji has done.....like stop saying they are important and just show me their importance, we have four supernovas in this very arc besides the captain trio and Zoro and none of them did anything as relevant or impressive as Sanji and none of them will leave Wano with higher bounties, if your talking about importance to the story, that's pretty much it.

- Zoro is not the only one who fought on the roof, the scabbards, Yamato and Killer did aswell and I don't think you believe they will leave Wano with higher bounties or have more relevance than Sanji. Also no one of note was a witness to the rooftop events besides those in attendance, what will give Zoro the higher bounty is beating King, who has a higher bounty than Queen. You are also heavily overrating how much the supernovas did on the rooftop, it was made obvious after the fact that Zoro and the rest did nothing relevant to Kaido and Big mom and it was clear later on that they didn't go anywhere near all out, the only special thing Zoro did on the rooftop was scar Kaido, a scar which amounted to nothing in the long run.....you think this will somehow grant Zoro far more notoriety?.....a insignificant and unwitnessed cut?.

Last edited:
The pig is already coping. :milaugh:
Zoro has Apoo and King's bounties to collect, portrayal for breaking Kaido's skin something that a fatass like Queen can't even fathom being possible, Zoro and the others where on the rooftop and they will get bounties that reflect that, a rare conqueror's haki user, Dressarosa Zoro got 200M for defeating Pica and merely clashing with an Admiral, more than Luffy got for beating Doflamingo, now imagine thinking that all of this goes away because muh basic haki chef needs to ride Zoro's coattails. It's all recorded, prostitute included! :fujilaugh:

The pig is already coping. :milaugh:
Zoro has Apoo and King's bounties to collect, portrayal for breaking Kaido's skin something that a fatass like Queen can't even fathom being possible, Zoro and the others where on the rooftop and they will get bounties that reflect that, a rare conqueror's haki user, Dressarosa Zoro got 200M for defeating Pica and merely clashing with an Admiral, more than Luffy got for beating Doflamingo, now imagine thinking that all of this goes away because muh basic haki chef needs to ride Zoro's coattails. It's all recorded, prostitute included! :fujilaugh:
"After Komurasaki's death, Queen moved on to some, a young geisha from the flower capital to which he considered his new number one." Queens fat ass plowed the grandmasters wife.........sad days indeed.

:peperain::emohiyo::queenmoji:

See? Already broke the little piggy, he can't argue against Oda, he needs to remove one of Zoro's Ws, the 5 supernovas leading the new era, being one of the handful of the strongest, dismiss Kaido's scar, something that the marines couldn't do in all the times they captured him and make it all about King's bounty vs Queen's, he probably thinks that Nami and Usopp won't get new bounties since they didn't win any fights. :kailaugh: