Questions & Mysteries Will Sanji ever claim this statement?

I don’t know. It could go either way.
I think that Sora is the founder of the Marines and also Sanji's ancestor. I think he has a connection to the Marines but I don’t know how "dangerous" his connection will be.
The Revos, Teach and the 5 SN are a bigger threat than Sanji, so I don’t think it’s strength related. It has something to do with his lineage

That's not even the official translation. He was just trying to put himself close to Zoro and Luffy in terms of being worth killing. Personally I think it's an incredibly overrated line. He obviously won't be more trouble for the marines than the Pirate King.
I think he was bluffing so he can convince Kuma to take him instead of Luffy/Zoro
Might be foreshadowing though, idk
But thats my opinion
Post automatically merged:

That's not even the official translation. He was just trying to put himself close to Zoro and Luffy in terms of being worth killing. Personally I think it's an incredibly overrated line. He obviously won't be more trouble for the marines than the Pirate King.
Also, isnt the colored version is offical translation?

I disagree
Only Teach luffy
He is equally dangerous as zoro because their postion on Strawhats has been stated equally, not strength wise but both are wings.
Other SN's not close imo

I think he was bluffing so he can convince Kuma to take him instead of Luffy/Zoro
Might be foreshadowing though, idk
But thats my opinion

Also, isnt the colored version is offical translation?

I disagree
Only Teach luffy
He is equally dangerous as zoro because their postion on Strawhats has been stated equally, not strength wise but both are wings.
Other SN's not close imo
You might be right about the translation but I always assumed Viz was official

I’m sure it’s because he’ll do something during the final war.

People often talk about skypeia being a microcosm of one piece in general, as such it’s possible since Sanji did end up being one of the biggest issues for Enel by destroying the Ark Maxims inside, he may do something like that again in the final war

It can go either way. Although he'll have a better name by breaking away from Germa, he also rejects the Germa traits that make him most dangerous.

I'm not sure what can make him more dangerous than Jinbe but he always plays a special role.

No, for two reasons.

The first is logic. The most feared man will be Luffy, there's no way Sanji is more feared than someone who orders him. The only way that would happen would be if he left the crew, formed his own and caused more ruckus on the seas than a D who ate the fruit of a God and is the new Joy Boy.

The second is because it's not a promise like being the Pirate King or finding All Blue. It's just a very inferior statement as Luffy declared that he would defeat Big Mom and it didn't.