Questions & Mysteries Will Sanji ever claim this statement?

If past events have shown anything ( Mr Prince, Sanji destroying the Maxim, closing the gates, etc).

Sanji can easily fulfill that statement.
Yes, by broadcasting Robin's whereabouts, for example. :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji will destroys the Red Line which is where the Gorosei and the Celestial Dragons are.
I thought the destruction of Red Line is reserved for Zoro vs Mihawk? :bamathink:

I think it's more likely that, since the Vinsmoke family had a way to control the German soldiers, then Cook might figure out there is a certain "cheat code" to stop whatever perfect version of Pacifista army is in the Final War and employ it accordingly. :datas:

Basically, Cook will do what he does best: fodder control. :kobeha:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Well, every SH will probably have a big moment during the Final War(at least that's supposed to happen since they're the main characters lol).

I expect a "Enies Lobby Gate moment" on steroids, it doesn't need to be something strenght related. Maybe Luffy will let him in charge of an Ancient Weapon? There's a lot of possibilities.

Well, every SH will probably have a big moment during the Final War(at least that's supposed to happen since they're the main characters lol).

I expect a "Enies Lobby Gate moment" on steroids, it doesn't need to be something strenght related. Maybe Luffy will let him in charge of an Ancient Weapon? There's a lot of possibilities.
Sanji doesnt need Luffy to let him in anything. He takes charge.

It isn't I checked. Viz is the same as the physical volumes as well I think. In fact Viz translation has Sanji say "If you don't take me in, it won't be long before I'm causing more trouble than the rest of these guys put together." Which definitely isn't happening
But it is. That definitely could happen.

Sanji isn't creating trouble just through strength. He's Mr prince. Expect the tactical commander of the sh to be fucking tactical

Sanji isn't creating trouble just through strength. He's Mr prince. Expect the tactical commander of the sh to be fucking tactical
Maybe if Law don't stay with the strawhats,for now he is the tactical genius who overshadowed Sanji since the timeskip :josad:

The same fandom that will go back hundreds of chapters and fish out some throwaway comment from a nobody and use it as the basis for a theory can't see that a declaration made by a main character who is facing death holds weight and won't just be binned because Worstgen can't see it happening.

No, it isn't. Franky or Robin could be effective without strength but evidence to suggest Luffy, who'll likely have a huge hand in stopping the marines/wg altogether, combined with every other strawhat who each have importance in his becoming PK, won't be more of an issue combined than Sanji is by himself doesn't exist. It's obvious hyperbole. If he had a dream like Dragon or something it could be believable, though. If this was clearly Sanji's fate in the story, you wouldn't need to cling to a single quote to help prove it.

The same fandom that will go back hundreds of chapters and fish out some throwaway comment from a nobody and use it as the basis for a theory can't see that a declaration made by a main character who is facing death holds weight and won't just be binned because Worstgen can't see it happening.
Using one quote among other evidence to support a grander idea is one thing, to take an unofficial translation and use it to believe that Sanji will magically and conveniently gain crazy notoriety similar to PK or WSS is bias.

Using one quote among other evidence to support a grander idea is one thing, to take an unofficial translation and use it to believe that Sanji will magically and conveniently gain crazy notoriety similar to PK or WSS is bias.
Point out where I said Sanji will be as notorious or more notorious than the PK, all I said was Sanji will definitely live up to that declaration to some degree and it's certainly not just some bluff as many here are claiming. Oda had Sanji say this in arguably the most significant moment of his in the pre-timeskip, knowing how Oda treats his main cast, there is no way you think that statement means nothing to Sanjis future and it can certainly be that he plays the most significant role in dismantling the Navy, not in terms of strength but possibly ruining their reputation, using that tactical wit of his to deal a devastating blow to the Marines which is something Luffy and Zoro cannot do, they can beat up some strong folks but so can Sanji and if he defeats an Admiral AND pulls off his most significant checkmate in the story right after then he can easily be the most troublesome of the crew to the Navy.

Also Sanjis notoriety will undoubtably be comparable to Zoro, you know with them always having close bounties and being the wings and all, but just like a lion is stronger than a soldier in sheer power, a man is still more dangerous/troublesome because of his utility and intelligence.

Point out where I said Sanji will be as notorious or more notorious than the PK, all I said was Sanji will definitely live up to that declaration to some degree and it's certainly not just some bluff as many here are claiming. Oda had Sanji say this in arguably the most significant moment of his in the pre-timeskip, knowing how Oda treats his main cast, there is no way you think that statement means nothing to Sanjis future and it can certainly be that he plays the most significant role in dismantling the Navy, not in terms of strength but possibly ruining their reputation, using that tactical wit of his to deal a devastating blow to the Marines which is something Luffy and Zoro cannot do, they can beat up some strong folks but so can Sanji and if he defeats an Admiral AND pulls off his most significant checkmate in the story right after then he can easily be the most troublesome of the crew to the Navy.

Also Sanjis notoriety will undoubtably be comparable to Zoro, you know with them always having close bounties and being the wings and all, but just like a lion is stronger than a soldier in sheer power, a man is still more dangerous/troublesome because of his utility and intelligence.
I didn't necessarily mean you, just anyone who supports the idea that Sanji will seriously make good on his quote. Of course Sanji will have importance because like you said, he's in the main cast. But no he won't have more to do with destroying/damaging the navy, his tactical ability isn't nearly as good as you make out, nor is it the main aspect of his personality or his dream.

Unless Sanji gets a real title, or there start being serious parallels on the level of Shanks/Mihawk, Roger/Rayleigh, or any other insanely notorious trios that would include Sanji, he isn't going to be as famous as Zoro, whose actual dream includes his name reaching the heavens. It's bias until you can actually prove otherwise. Hell if you could even give any real incentive Sanji has so far to oppose the navy like that let me know, because as far as significant moments for him in the post-ts go, none have built a case for him against the navy.

As far as bounties go Sanji needed an arc dedicated to him and devoid of Zoro to bridge the gap as a gag, their hierarchy in terms of matchups/portrayal hasn't changed, see rooftop as an example, Sanji isn't some honorary supernova. Oda's idea in that area are the same as when he gave only Zoro the next bounty in Alabasta; when it comes to making a name in the new world Sanji isn't at the front with Luffy, Law, Zoro, Kidd etc.