General & Others Will Sanji vs Queen be well animated?

Will Sanji vs Queen be well animated?

• Total voters
Again, I didn't ask your opinion. I asked hypothetically if it was, would Oda have the anime clarify since unlike King and Zoro, Queen wasn't conscious after IJ to make a comment of whether it was or not. I am not asking your personal opinion, I couldn't care less. I'm asking if it somehow was, would the anime be the end all answer or do they have to guess?

Again, I didn't ask your opinion. I asked hypothetically if it was, would Oda have the anime clarify since unlike King and Zoro, Queen wasn't conscious after IJ to make a comment of whether it was or not. I am not asking your personal opinion, I couldn't care less. I'm asking if it somehow was, would the anime be the end all answer or do they have to guess?
Yes, if it's COC then Oda will clarify in anime, but it isn't lol.
COC is something that will be flesh out properly when given to a SH, Sanji's roid powers gave him the durability to raise the temp with COA, that's it.
Usopp has better chance to get COC than Sanji, lol

Zoro is easier to animate, his attack are most single hits single motion.

So they just need to add a lot of flashy lights and aura and voila.
Not really. Sword play is more difficult to animate well than hand to hand.

Its a whole thing about swords having a completely different sense of weight than throwing a punch or kick(which is what most animators would be used to drawing). Thats why you can probably find more instances of weightless sword action than actually well executed sword action.