General & Others Will Sanji vs Queen be well animated?

Will Sanji vs Queen be well animated?

• Total voters
Sanji vs Queen is getting closer and closer to adaptation, so I was just wondering if it will get well animated like some of the fights in Wano so far.

So what do you guys think? Will it be Sanji's best animated fight? Will it be one of the best, if not, the best fight in Wano arc?

Tagging some anime enthusiasts. @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @JazzMazz @Fuckthis3 @Zolo @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @RayanOO etc etc.
I hope so Sanji has an epic fighting style. The animation needs to be spot on to highlight that.

I think the Preview answers your question, not sure who the animator is tho , kind of looks like ishizuka

Doesn't reallly look like Ishizuka to me. Maybe its Tu? Or at least corrected by Tu? Not sure. It moves and has impact frames like Tu does.

red film making good in japan and world wide. Toei has good budget . They just need good directors for all of episodes.
Whats fascinating to me is that a lot of the big animators who worked on film red also work regularly on the anime yet the production remnained pretty stable.
Post automatically merged:

Looked a lot better than I thought it would

If they maintain that quality throughout the fight it'll be

If Tu did animate the scene in the NEP, I wouldn't be surprised.

Tu is a massive fan of King and Queen, so he may work on both fights. I'm worried that he may be stretching himself thin though. He just got promoted to a more general corrections role, so his amount or spread of key animation may go down.

Doesn't reallly look like Ishizuka to me. Maybe its Tu? Or at least corrected by Tu? Not sure. It moves and has impact frames like Tu does.

Whats fascinating to me is that a lot of the big animators who worked on film red also work regularly on the anime yet the production remnained pretty stable.

If Tu did animate the scene in the NEP, I wouldn't be surprised.

Tu is a massive fan of King and Queen, so he may work on both fights. I'm worried that he may be stretching himself thin though. He just got promoted to a more general corrections role, so his amount or spread of key animation may go down.
@Warchief Sanji D Goat looks like maybe im right lmao

I meant episode direction not animation direction.

Katsumi Ishizuka could be involved for a storyboard of an action episode like that.

Sanji's attack is literally a glowing flame leg, so I'd be surprised if they didn't make it incredibly flashy.
Yeah Ishizuka could works on the ep direction.

I meant flashy as in aura and special effects all over the place like they did Luffy's Adv CoA and CoC, I don't want Toei to butcher Ifrit Jambe with those kind of effects but rather the glow like when Sanji unlocked DJ back in Enies Lobby, that's what I want the most.
I think the Preview answers your question, not sure who the animator is tho , kind of looks like ishizuka

I don't think that's Ishizuka imo. Ishizuka is more smooth and flowed better when it comes to animation while in here, the impact is clearer and the effects are more stretched. Which is more of Yong-Ce Tu's style imo.
@Warchief Sanji D Goat looks like maybe im right lmao
If the animator turns out to be Yong-Ce Tu, you will achieve Katakuri's level of FS lol.:kobeha: