General & Others Will Sanji vs Queen be well animated?

Will Sanji vs Queen be well animated?

• Total voters
King of Hell vs King after right? They might wanna save on the budget and make SvQ average animation
Hoping the finisher is at least good at least.

Looks like the stretch between 1043 and 1046 will be really solid, so I'm thinking they should be able to deliver on the final fight chapters for Sanji and Zoro.

Sanji's fight I think is probably less intensive due to being very dialogue heavy with only really two major bits of action 1034(namely the Queen Germa display, then the finisher).

Zoro vs King has a lot more skirmishes and bits of action throughout the chapter.

Hoping the finisher is at least good at least.

Looks like the stretch between 1043 and 1046 will be really solid, so I'm thinking they should be able to deliver on the final fight chapters for Sanji and Zoro.

Sanji's fight I think is probably less intensive due to being very dialogue heavy with only really two major bits of action 1034(namely the Queen Germa display, then the finisher).

Zoro vs King has a lot more skirmishes and bits of action throughout the chapter.
1028 as well, Toei has a lot to work with tbh with this fight, atleast more than the Tobi Roppo ones

So does the anime get direct feedback from Oda? Like for secrets and whatnot? I'm just curious some people call IJ CoC while some say it's not. Will the anime finally reveal the answer to that? I'm not asking your opinion on if it is or isn't so don't even bother. I'm asking if it hypotheticallly was would Oda tell the anime to clarify?