Questions & Mysteries Will the SH's witness Zoro vs Mihawk?

Will they witness the Grandmaster's Duel?

• Total voters
I personally think that they should witness it, since zoro isn't a loner like Mihawk. He is always with his crew and that shouldn't change in the 1v1 against Mihawk in my opinion. Having spectators like the crew of them and how they react to the fight and the final attack which puts mihawk down for good is hype pure.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If it is a parallel with Zoro vs Sword God Ryuma, yes, people will be watching it.
Kinda hard to miss a battle happening on top of Pangaea Castle.
The danger for the audience is certainly a thing that needs to be considered.
However, there should be several top tiers around who could protect the audience.

If it is a parallel with Zoro vs Sword God Ryuma, yes, people will be watching it.
Kinda hard to miss a battle happening on top of Pangaea Castle.
The danger for the audience is certainly a thing that needs to be considered.
However, there should be several top tiers around who could protect the audience.
:steef::steef:
Post automatically merged:

they can watch it ofc, but only if there is also Bartolomeo that shields everyone for their safety
Barto Barrier can’t stop Zoro:kayneshrug:

I personally don’t care whether the Straw Hats witness Zoro vs Mihawk or not. They’ve nothing to add or contribute, and most of them are so pathetically weak that they’d just get in the way. Did Akainu vs Aokiji have an audience? That’s the scale of battle we can be expecting from a double top-tier all-out fight. The only one that needs to witness it is Luffy, because of the promise Zoro made to him and because Mihawk expressed a desire to meet them *both* again in the future.