Questions & Mysteries Will the SH's witness Zoro vs Mihawk?

Will they witness the Grandmaster's Duel?

• Total voters
Impossible, how Someone will witness Such a 2 Toptier Battle when mihawk can split mountains by a normal swing. and mihawk didnt even used named attack at marinefold yet heres the result

This is Long Range battle and mihawk can cut mountains by a swing, Then if some one watching the fight where the fuck they sit. So no

and Zoro sliced this horn by a one shot
that distance like 2KM

This is All go out battle No one will survive if someone near them. destruction is maximum, even Prime Roger / Whitebeard will die if they near of Zoro vs Mihawk

2 TopTiers 1v1 Allgo out battle
WSS vs WSS, damn it will be fucking crazy as fuck when compared to Zoros rooftop feats

Post wano zoro will be above Yonko tier after he kill kaido, Then he will nerfed next arc because shanks is there (Mihawk old rival) Oda will nerf Zoro then he can Avoide Shanks vs Zoro

IMO:
Mihawk will sit his island with some fucking tea , then Zoro will arrive there, they will start to duel

SH crew will be a danger and Fight with SSG or someshit like Kuma,Kizaru scene

Then They trust Zoro va Mihawk, after he defeats mihawk, Zoro slash some mf and save the crew, He will announce he is the WSS

By the Way Pirate King Luffy < World Strongest Swordsman
Post automatically merged:

Luffy will be there. Cause even tho his goal is to be WSS, at the end it is way more important for Zoro that he is the best fighter Luffy could have in his crew. Luffys goal weighs more for Zoro (and all the others) then their own goals. So Zoro needs Luffy to be there to acknowledge the win.
no he is not. He will die by watching or he will have to dodge whole the time

You know mihawk one swing can split the mountains and Zoro slashed that horn with long distance like 2KM

no way someone gonna watch that

I need it to be broadcasted to the world like Marineford. Everyone needs to witness the Grandmaster's greatness :myman:

Mihawk wont ever fight Zoro seriously, not after he was his trainer for 2 years, also zoro will never go for the kill vs Mihawk, he isnt going for the kill vs most of his enemies, imagine vs Mihawk lmao.
If the fight did happen, it will be full of hesitations, Mihawk will say that Zoro is strong and he will retire thats all.
But this fight has rly low chances to happen anyway, and if it happens it will be clown fiesta:crazwhat:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Mihawk wont ever fight Zoro seriously, not after he was his trainer for 2 years, also zoro will never go for the kill vs Mihawk, he isnt going for the kill vs most of his enemies, imagine vs Mihawk lmao.
If the fight did happen, it will be full of hesitations, Mihawk will say that Zoro is strong and he will retire thats all.
But this fight has rly low chances to happen anyway, and if it happens it will be clown fiesta:crazwhat:
No need to go for the kill to have a real duel.

Shanks and Mihawk had numerous duels and they never went for the kill (no one died).

Tell me more about the future magic man!
Imagine luffy trains 2 years with kaido or Teach
Then we are supposed to get them to fight a major battle

No need to go for the kill to have a real duel.

Shanks and Mihawk had numerous duels and they never went for the kill (no one died).
Shanks and Mihawk weren't masters and student but rivals who kept fighting each other

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Imagine luffy trains 2 years with kaido or Teach
Then we are supposed to get them to fight a major battle

Shanks and Mihawk weren't masters and student but rivals who kept fighting each other
I didn’t talk about that, i answered about the will to fight etc. You can duel someone without going for the kill.

But yeah I understand people who think it’s strange for Zoro to fight Mihawk. He trained him for 2 years so yeah it can be weird. that is why for a time I believed that Mihawk would die because I didn’t believe in that duel anymore. Now I don’t know, I think the duel can still happen again.

I didn’t talk about that, i answered about the will to fight etc. You can duel someone without going for the kill.

But yeah I understand people who think it’s strange for Zoro to fight Mihawk. He trained him for 2 years so yeah it can be weird. that is why for a time I believed that Mihawk would die because I didn’t believe in that duel anymore. Now I don’t know, I think the duel can still happen again.
Oda shafted Mihawk
+ He's no more a warlord

Mihawk fighting zoro doesn't make sense anymore
Nobody who trained a strawhat will be a serious battle or enemy to beat by a strawhat

Last edited by a moderator: