Current Events Will Yamato gets captured ?

Do you think that Yamato will end up being recaptured by her father's subordinates and presented to him either to be punished or to play her role in the very special announcement that Kaido wants to make ?

If yes which one of Calamities or Flying Six or ally of Kaido may end up capturing her ? Could one of the Flying Six ends up bringing her to her father and really gets the chance to challenge one of the Calamities for the All-Star rank ?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I hope she stays away from the alliance for a lot of fights.

Her behaviors might be problematic + as I say whenever I can she wants to fulfill Oden's wish but she ain't betraying her father!

Yep, leave it to Oda to embarass her female characters.

Tashigi, who looked strong, ended up being trashtalked hard by Law "weakling can't choose their way of death."
Boa Jancock, had to fall sick in her arc and became Luffy's mindless fangirl after that .
Viola, ended up as damsel who almost got killed by parasited Rebecca.
Big Mom, got food tantrum, spamming Wedding Cake with tongue out like a hungry dog in WCI arc, and got amnesia in Wano arc. Smoothie and Compote are also as tragic as their Mom.

Yamato the Kidnapped Damsel coming soon

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Pehaps after she set some plan with Luffy, she will surrender herself to WhoWho's for Oda to advance this plot of Queen vs WhoWho's.
No, it will be weird if one of the flying six sucesfully bring Yamato again.
For now, the interesting plot is Kaido is the only one able to capture Yamato.

Like i said, i had a feeling if Yamato might ended up being a damsel again like the previous characters.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Why would he hit his own daughter? ๐Ÿค” unless he despised her
Kaido already beat her up for wanting to be Oden. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Doing so again, I donโ€™t think would be hard for Kaido.

Seth

โ€Ž
She wants to open Wanos borders and has been waiting for Luffy to do so, she's definitely betraying her father lol
Yes, she will but not the point of allowing alliance to kill him.

Look at Sanji's case. He had the worst Mofo as a biological father but he didn't allow him to die.

Seth

โ€Ž
Oh yeah of course. Though, this may be beyond her control. I'm curious to see how she reacts to the scabbards. They all legitimately want to kill him
This is what I'm saying.
She will roll with them for the most part but when they become serious about killing Kaido she will think about the situation twice and go and stay on her father's site.