Will you take the vaccine for covid?

B

Ballel

Dunno, but the only person who ever openly said to me "Corona doesn't exist" was a black guy who spoke bad German and who approached me giving me compliments for my looks and my hair.
All this happened at a train station, in broad daylight.
He came over to me, I put on my mask and then he claimed "don't worry, there is no Corona" .
Eventually I walked away as this idiot would still not put on his mask.
Then he jumped across the train tracks, back to his friends who were playing loud ass music.

A couple minutes later police arrived and dissolved the group. Idk who called them but it was definitely for the better.

What I'm trying to say is: Bunch of weirdos these covid deniers are!:kaidowhat::crazwhat::stop:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
β€Ž
Dunno, but the only person who ever openly said to me "Corona doesn't exist" was a black guy who spoke bad German and who approached me and gave me complimebts for my looks and my hair. All this happened at a train station, in broad daylight.
He came over to me, I put on my mask and tgen he claimed "don't worry, there is no Corona" . Eventually I walked away as this idiot would still not put on his mask.
Then he jumped across the train tracks, back to his friends who played loud ass music.

A couple minutes later police arrived and dissolved the group. Idk who called them but it was definitely for the better.

What I'm trying to say is: Bunch of weirdos these covid deniers are!:kaidowhat::crazwhat::stop:
Found myself Job that doesnt require vacc. awesome...
No New Normal I guess

C

Cuistot

Dunno, but the only person who ever openly said to me "Corona doesn't exist" was a black guy who spoke bad German and who approached me giving me compliments for my looks and my hair.
All this happened at a train station, in broad daylight.
He came over to me, I put on my mask and then he claimed "don't worry, there is no Corona" .
Eventually I walked away as this idiot would still not put on his mask.
Then he jumped across the train tracks, back to his friends who were playing loud ass music.

Ah yes, covid deniers and those suspicious of the vaccine are the exact same species.