Will you take the vaccine for covid?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Like being covid-positive after vaccination
My man, thats the point. It means your body developes anti bodies thus the anti gen test is positive

And if you get covid after vacination thats just bad luck

respiratory or digestion problems after, etc
Never heard of this.
You do get pernament respiratory problems if you get covid tho. My friend trained Judo 8 years and Covid crushed her like mad. Right now she cant train as much bcs her lungs arent as strong.

And my coworker got covid 5 months ago and still doesnt have smell or taste

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
There are side effects from vaccine : but fist the most serious ones are really rare 1/100.000 around, and secondly there are less serious side effects (happen more often) but no big deals : small fever for 2/3 days, some arm pain, nausea etc.
But the death toll / most serious cases from vaccine side effects for a whole country is around as high as one day of COVID death toll so I take the risks and as a country I invite people doing the same

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
There are side effects from vaccine : but fist the most serious ones are really rare 1/100.000 around, and secondly there are less serious side effects (happen more often) but no big deals : small fever for 2/3 days, some arm pain, nausea etc.
But the death toll / most serious cases from vaccine side effects for a whole country is around as high as one day of COVID death toll so I take the risks and as a country I invite people doing the same
I am an odd ball here bcs i had no side effects after 2 shots of phizer

Only notable thing was that i was sleepy after 2nd one