Questions & Mysteries Will Zoro and Sanji split the sky?

Zoro definitely will and Sanji can do it too. I see Sanji as Admiral Level EOS so it depends how strong of Admiral of the Navy is. Wings hype baby. :zosmug::stealthblack:
the name of the volume 100 is "Conquerors"

Ima let you think about this :kata:
How about trying real facts and not just reaching things from a volume cover. :sanjimeh:
I want Sanji to get CoC but i dont say he will get because of a Volume cover. I say Sanji will CoC because i want him to get it.

Zoro definitely will and Sanji can do it too. I see Sanji as Admiral Level EOS so it depends how strong of Admiral of the Navy is. Wings hype baby. :zosmug::stealthblack:

How about trying real facts and not just reaching things from a volume cover. :sanjimeh:
I want Sanji to get CoC but i dont say he will get because of a Volume cover. I say Sanji will CoC because i want him to get it.
Yeah the cover is not necessarily wrong, of course it's not a serious way to take the manga if used alone, but things are different when it comes to Vivre Cards and Databooks since they can pretty much be judged as Canon material that however also well reflects the manga and there aren't doubts.

Sorry for triggering some of you, i just said ima let you think about this, i said nothing more than that lmao... Knowing oda you better think about "this" :milaugh:

They won't. First, you need to have CoC which won't be the case with Sanji. Secondly, he is too weak to clash equally with Zoro.

Close this pointless thread.
That is Zoro's case, he is being sent around flying, yet a COC, but King is easily putting him around. Sanji has COC if he beating a guy who Big Mom and Macro have issues to. Stop on the lies here.
Zoro’s only chance of doing so is with Mihawk

if it was not done in that duel, it will never happen

and No for Sanji as much as I like the man
Nah, Sanji getting it given the hints especially Strawhats will have many COCs, it make sense on Sanji to be one of them.
It was just a joke. I did state many times that covers are a shallow meter of judgement.

Though it's actually not impossible that Sanjino will unleash CoC one day, and then the dream of countless Sanji fans will materialize.
Nah only your headcannon like 'one-shot' YCs you talked about, but King is pushing Zoro around easily. Oda can put anything he wish on that cover, yet he pick guys who have COCs we seen in the younger characters and Zoro and Sanji is apart of that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That is Zoro's case, he is being sent around flying, yet a COC, but King is easily putting him around. Sanji has COC if he beating a guy who Big Mom and Macro have issues to. Stop on the lies here.
Who cares what you have to say. Sanji will never equal to Zoro.

Zoro doesn't just copy what condom does; he always does something greater.

If Mihawk v Shanks "shook the grand line" I'm fully expecting Zoro v Mihawk to have a panel where we see a split in the clouds across half the globe. Aside from probably Blackbeard, that will be the only planetary level feat in the manga.

Nah only your headcannon like 'one-shot' YCs you talked about, but King is pushing Zoro around easily. Oda can put anything he wish on that cover, yet he pick guys who have COCs we seen in the younger characters and Zoro and Sanji is apart of that.
Well what stops Asura Zoro from one shotting a few YCs? 🤔

You are mister anime is canon Moe.

Who cares what you have to say. Sanji will never equal to Zoro.
He is equal as Oda confirmed it twice on them being 'Wings and Stars'. Your in denial to say they aren't equal if they fighting equal opponents who Macro had issues to.
Well what stops Asura Zoro from one shotting a few YCs? 🤔

You are mister anime is canon Moe.
Why hasn't Zoro one-shot King then? He getting pushed back and King is not even trying at trying to hit him much.