Questions & Mysteries Will Zoro and Sanji split the sky?

Sanji won’t have CoC, Zoro will split the Sky, Usopp will have CoC but won’t split the sky
Sanji having COC, too many hints especially him being top guy with Zoro, it doesn't make sense not to have COC since he has qualities for that even more than Usopp. Stop with headcannon narrative. Zoro having trouble with 'one-shot' YC you guys try to pushed, but it shown King is harder for him to face even having COC.
Zoro will split the sky against Mihawk

Sanji will split open a gameshark guide book when he’s fighting Greenbull
Coping as usual, TAC? Your not helping as your poll about power-up majority agrees on it making sense.

Sanji have COC as he did got Haki from training, not by anything else unless you think medicine is answer like Zoro getting medicine from Chopper :kayneshrug:.
Loro will split his legs for the Okama he faced in Wano and struggle to
I agree since King is beating his ass around like ragdoll and having trouble.
Coc is needed to split the sky so it's impossible for sanji to do it
Sanji already have it so it is possible if he beating guys in billions.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji yes and zoro wouldn't even control basic coc
I mean I can see it given Zoro having trouble to 'one-shot' King despite having 'COC'. Thanks for saying that.
I don't think Cook will have CoC, let alone Adv. CoC, let alone split the skies.

Zoro will split the cosmos.
Nah, first he need to stop being fodder to 'one-shot' YC as you guys try to push, but got debunked hard again. Sanji have ability to have COC, if he going to be beating guys in billions and Admiral level soon, COC is more happening as we go along. Top guys have to be tough on their abilities in the crew.

Sanji having COC, too many hints especially him being top guy with Zoro, it doesn't make sense not to have COC since he has qualities for that even more than Usopp. Stop with headcannon narrative. Zoro having trouble with 'one-shot' YC you guys try to pushed, but it shown King is harder for him to face even having COC.

Coping as usual, TAC? Your not helping as your poll about power-up majority agrees on it making sense.

Sanji have COC as he did got Haki from training, not by anything else unless you think medicine is answer like Zoro getting medicine from Chopper :kayneshrug:.

I agree since King is beating his ass around like ragdoll and having trouble.

Sanji already have it so it is possible if he beating guys in billions.
Post automatically merged:

I mean I can see it given Zoro having trouble to 'one-shot' King despite having 'COC'. Thanks for saying that.

Nah, first he need to stop being fodder to 'one-shot' YC as you guys try to push, but got debunked hard again. Sanji have ability to have COC, if he going to be beating guys in billions and Admiral level soon, COC is more happening as we go along. Top guys have to be tough on their abilities in the crew.
Prove that Sanji does possess CoC. Where did you spot it, why do you think is the case even if you didn't.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They won't. First, you need to have CoC which won't be the case with Sanji. Secondly, he is too weak to clash equally with Zoro.

Close this pointless thread.

Zoro will cut the skies. All by himself. Luffy, Roger, Kaido and other weaklings need another top tier Adv CoC user to do it. Zoro will do it alone. Zoro will solo the sky.

the name of the volume 100 is "Conquerors"

Ima let you think about this :kata:
It was just a joke. I did state many times that covers are a shallow meter of judgement.

Though it's actually not impossible that Sanjino will unleash CoC one day, and then the dream of countless Sanji fans will materialize.