Speculations Will Zoro fight Queen instead of King so that he won’t be as weakened when he joins the Kaido fight?

I'll take
No buts bro, it is what it is
Post automatically merged:

Im still waiting for any Sanji fan to take my bet, for all the shit talking Im shocked there have been no takers

Simple: If Zoro finishes off a stronger opponent than Sanji in Wano you have to be a Zoro fan and change your profile to Zoro for a week, If it's vice versa Ill be a Sanji fan for 2 weeks and change my profile to Sanji

Any Takers????
I'll Take that bet but instead of stronger opponent I'm thinking more of sanji beating king. If this happens then u will change ur profile and be a sanji fan for a week to sanji but but if zoro does then I will.

I'll take

I'll Take that bet but instead of stronger opponent I'm thinking more of sanji beating king. If this happens then u will change ur profile and be a sanji fan for a week to sanji but but if zoro does then I will.
Bet accepted

Easiest amount of transparency among sanji fans. Thank you MY MAN

@Orojackson Refugee I love winning

I got one scenario.

Sanji beats King extreme diff
Zoro beats Queen high diff
Bump

Last edited:
I'll bet
Whoever wins their solo fight against a stronger opponent wins the bet
BUMP. I love winning bets

I'll take

BUMP to you not winning sry bro Sanji vs Queen was tooo obvisosoooooo