Speculations Will Zoro fight Queen instead of King so that he won’t be as weakened when he joins the Kaido fight?

Ill do both bets, because 2 things can happen

Bet one: your bet: I Accept your bet. Which the same thing I win you become Zoro fan for a week, etc and you win I become Sanji fan for 2 weeks, etc.

Bet two: my bet (previously stated) of who finishes off the stronger opponent. And yes I do think there will be a tag team vs Kaido. Do you accept my bet as well?
I don't really care who finishes off a stronger opponent, it has no value to me
For all I care Usopp can finish off Kaido after Luffy does the hard work

I care who gets a full solo fight against a stronger opponent

Is it possible that Oda will make Sanji fight King and Zoro fight Queen despite Zoro being stronger than Sanji so that Zoro won’t be as damaged/exhausted after his fight against Queen as he would be after fighting King, so that way he can be more helpful when fighting Kaido?
And what is your assumbtion based on, that Queen is so much weaker than King?

I don't really care who finishes off a stronger opponent, it has no value to me
For all I care Usopp can finish off Kaido after Luffy does the hard work

I care who gets a full solo fight against a stronger opponent
So you are for Zoro cutting off Kaido's head?

Regardless we have a gentlesmans accord on your bet

Whoever wins their solo fight vs the stronger opponent will win the bet

Is it possible that Oda will make Sanji fight King and Zoro fight Queen despite Zoro being stronger than Sanji so that Zoro won’t be as damaged/exhausted after his fight against Queen as he would be after fighting King, so that way he can be more helpful when fighting Kaido?
What would be the point of This then? Queen carries no baring to Zoro.

Why not have Zoro just fight kaido fresh then? It's not like a fresh Zoro is somehow TOO MUCH for Kaido

To show off Zoro’s power
Why does Queen SPECIFICALLY have to be the one for this then?

Like let's say Zoro cuts Kaido as hard or HARDER than oden did and his Wado ichimonji starts blackening. Isn't that enough to show his power?

Remember Queen doesn't matter as far as Zoro’s dream goes. Queen isn't the strongest swordsman in Wano. Beating him is as useful as beating Holdem or Who's who or Kanjuro or Orochi or Hotei or whichever other random swordsman is in this arc.

Zoro fighting a swordsman ONLY matters when it's the strongest one. Queen is not that.

If you want to show PLAIN POWER. Like if you want to show a pure display of strength outside of Zoro challenging the strongest swordsman, just have Zoro perform feats on Oden's level

Like we can all agree being compared to Oden is a bigger deal than fighting sone random swordsman right?

Imo he won't fight any of the two

Zoro is too powerful for any yonko commander

Even Beckman should be weaker at this stage hence why Zoro is hyped and portrayed to take out a yonko instead

I got one scenario.

Sanji beats King extreme diff
Zoro beats Queen high diff

then Zoro goes to hold back Big Mom while Luffy is fighting Kaido. Zoro holding back Big Mom in a swords duel and maybe growing within that fight, is much more realistic than him killing Kaido.

why zoro fans are so greedy?
you can't beat yc main commander and yonko at same time.
heck zoro can barely do one. since 22 yrs of one piece. this thing never occured to zoro or any sh except luffy.

zoro isnt luffy. since when zoro have luffy's privilege? . and even luffy will come out with total exhaust and wounded just after do 1 match.

fight 1 yc and bet him will be zoro's biggest achievement since one piece exist because all zoro did just beats small fishes.

it took luffy 11 hours for cracker.10 hours for katakuri and law for doflamingo and all these ppl expect sanji or zoro solo yc main commander then participate beat the yonko?

really...

Last edited:
I got one scenario.

Sanji beats King extreme diff
Zoro beats Queen high diff

then Zoro goes to hold back Big Mom while Luffy is fighting Kaido. Zoro holding back Big Mom in a swords duel and maybe growing within that fight, is much more realistic than him killing Kaido.
Yeah Zoro's only hope in engaging with Kaido is if it is a group attack by the worst generation, then big deal he gets put on the same league as subordinate pleasure Killer. That won't be what stops Kaido, this is Luffy's story ultimately, so it would be goofy for that to be Zoro's main moment in the arc.

I'm not a fan of Zoro together with Luffy in a vs Kaido, but i think it will happen, Oda is giving to many hints on this, at least in the first round together with Lawn&Kid, like Luffy&Law vs Doffy, and with a final round with just Luffy vs Kaido.

Giving Zoro a warm-up by now and them giving him real time to shine in vs Kaido would be cool, he could even fast defeat one of the F6 by now while he lost himself trying to go to the roof, and after join Luffy, Law and Kid and go to the roof