Powers & Abilities Will Zoro surpass Roger in power?

EOS Zoro vs. Roger

• Total voters
Who in the One Piece world has shed more blood, sweat and tears than Zoro ?
This feels like the "name a more iconic duo" meme, because like. *provides a list of 80% of of the one piece characters*

Plus even if your shit-post was legit, the point is that it builds up little by little over generations, not that other people did more or less than him, but that zoro's enma will have the work done to it towards a black blade that Oden did, plus multiple other strong people that probably had the blade before him.

You're memeing, right?

"The only stupid logic would be to outright ignore the author's masterful portrayal that has Mihawk confirmed above Shanks "

That's like, meme levels of argument.

Mihawk's sword was passed down from master to student for generations, and over countless masters, it had busoshoku hardening used on it so many times, that it became a black blade. The reason why roger's sword wasn't a black blade is because it wasn't passed on from generation to generation. The reason why whitebeard's naginata wasn't, is because he was arguably the first one to have it, etc etc.

Considering all these weapons have been around for generations, the burden of proof is on you to prove mihawk was the one who turned it black, and also to prove that it had nothing to do with the blood, sweat, and tears of those who held the sword prior.

Since that's functionally impossible to prove, the basis of fact till we are proven otherwise, is my stance, if you can't handle that, then you can't handle facts, and I suggest you take a break from the internet and find a nice corner to cry in.
headcanonn and logical fallacies not that I expected much more from you.

headcanonn and logical fallacies not that I expected much more from you.
If you can't disprove me, don't do this narcissistic anime laugh where you try to act like a neckbeard reactionary channel.

You're essentially avoiding my arguments with some shit-posty "hahahah, you insultd me, so your whole argument is irrelevant, haha, I'm just going to say headcanon."

Like, you do realize saying mihawk created his black blade is headcanon too right, we are using evidence in the manga to deduct reasoning out of a specific plot point, which hasn't been delved into yet. I'm sorry you're so sensitive that you run away from someone when they have a contradictory argument + say an edgy insult, maybe these forums are too extreme for your soft palette. If you aren't going to attack my points and just whine about how you're right by default, you kind of deserve to be trashed on.

If you can't disprove me, don't do this narcissistic anime laugh where you try to act like a neckbeard reactionary channel.

You're essentially avoiding my arguments with some shit-posty "hahahah, you insultd me, so your whole argument is irrelevant, haha, I'm just going to say headcanon."

Like, you do realize saying mihawk created his black blade is headcanon too right, we are using evidence in the manga to deduct reasoning out of a specific plot point, which hasn't been delved into yet. I'm sorry you're so sensitive that you run away from someone when they have a contradictory argument + say an edgy insult, maybe these forums are too extreme for your soft palette. If you aren't going to attack my points and just whine about how you're right by default, you kind of deserve to be trashed on.
we know mihawk had already famous 24 year and was simply searching for the strongest swordsmen. Nothing point to Mihawk having a master. I didnt respond to your points because you have none. I never said Mihawk made a black blade but nothing in the manga points to him not making it.
The burden of proof lies on the person making a claim you're the one who made the claim that Mihawk didnt make Yoru black.
You have no points nor arguments you never do, you simply insult other members to hide the fact that you have no points.

we know mihawk had already famous 24 year and was simply searching for the strongest swordsmen. Nothing point to Mihawk having a master. I didnt respond to your points because you have none. I never said Mihawk made a black blade but nothing in the manga points to him not making it.
The burden of proof lies on the person making a claim you're the one who made the claim that Mihawk didnt make Yoru black.
You have no points nor arguments you never do, you simply insult other members to hide the fact that you have no points.
By famous, do you mean he was fighting roger's deckhand who was hanging around buggy? You're literally trying to dickride Mihawk when he was being stalemated by the guy who washes roger's floors. It'd be like going into a martial arts gym to challenge them and the janitor beats your ass.

Mihawk making his blade black ist he positive claim, not that he didn't make it.

You're literally insulting me rn to hide behind your weak asf argument. The burden of proof is on you, but please tell me how cool mihawk is for fighting rogers youth outreach program janitor to a standstill.

It's a shame when insults come into play, a real real shame.

Also a shame that Oda states how Mihawk is the World's Strongest Swordsman and yet Mihawk is not technically considered above yonko level by that sentence alone. Also a shame that a stupid invented story about a phantom Mihawk master that turns Yoru black is speculated to the point it turns delusionally real.

It's a shame when insults come into play, a real real shame.

Also a shame that Oda states how Mihawk is the World's Strongest Swordsman and yet Mihawk is not technically considered above yonko level by that sentence alone. Also a shame that a stupid invented story about a phantom Mihawk master that turns Yoru black is speculated to the point it turns delusionally real.
You might need some therapy, you're starting to lose your mind old man.

Sorry Vista stalemated Mihawk, you'll hopefully get over it someday.

By famous, do you mean he was fighting roger's deckhand who was hanging around buggy? You're literally trying to dickride Mihawk when he was being stalemated by the guy who washes roger's floors. It'd be like going into a martial arts gym to challenge them and the janitor beats your ass.

Mihawk making his blade black ist he positive claim, not that he didn't make it.

You're literally insulting me rn to hide behind your weak asf argument. The burden of proof is on you, but please tell me how cool mihawk is for fighting rogers youth outreach program janitor to a standstill.
shanks got his fame for mihawk mihawk was already famous before rogers excution. Kaido was a apprentence on rocks so I guess WB was afraid of the guy who washed rox floors.
who the fuck is the burden proof on me if I never claimed anything i just said nothing points to mihawk having a master or not making yoru black. could have it been passed down? possibly but nothing in the manga has pointed to it. While you were making a definitive statement.