Questions & Mysteries Will Zoro vs Mihawk relate to the main storyline, between world government, marine, pirates, which Oda has built from the beginning?

how does it relate to the main storyline ?

• just a random fight for fan satisfaction

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • a decisive fight on the path to gain OP

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • it will be explained in SBS

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Obsessed zorotard with yet another zoro thread.
a kid can not accept anything bad about him
Post automatically merged:

It happen at laugh tale with cross guild so buggy can find one piece .
can he even step foot on there?
Post automatically merged:

currently, mihawk is the top 1 in the verse. it is related to the entire power system in OP.

zoro defeating mihawk means zoro can mid diff prime roger and EOS luffy :kayneshrug:
speechless

I really wish they'd fight twice so we can have the best of both worlds. The tension of not knowing if it's really it or too early for the first fight and also the fan service last boss. I really don't want anyone to overtake Mihawk as Zoro's biggest fight.

It'd also add so much tension to all Mihawk fights because if Zoro vs Mihawk already happened then people will think that Mihawk can die, lose WSS and have Zoro avenge him later.

Relate or not doesn't matter not trying to make it related either. The fight would mainly about one of core character achieving his dream. I wouldn't call it a random fight while it has ITS price to fight for

if this is the case, the fight without tension would be boring
Tension is with how good Mihawk truly is, just like the first fight. Zoro thought he was good enough only to realize he was still too far. If this can be replicated, I'll enjoy it. Zoro being top tier for the second duel only to realize Mihawk is still on another level, this is good enough tension for me.

Zoro's life, dream, and promise to Kuina is what's at stake as has always been. If the first one isn't boring, then the second also isn't gonna be boring.

Zoro's own story don't really need any worldy things at stake, that's what already Luffy is for. Zoro's meaning in the bigger scheme of things is just to be a fighter for whatever Luffy stands for. He doesn't need to be more than this.