Character Discussion Willer respect thread

I was reacting to threads that were either sanji themed or responses about sanji. Much different than you who come up with woro out of nowhere in different themed threads. Cope harder. :gokulaugh:
Dont come at me with the clown mentality, you compare Hawkin with Sanji out of nowhere and you tell me to cope lmfao. Go talk more about Sanji, dont forget to write 3 post about him every 10 minutes or you dont get paid.:milaugh:

Dont come at me with the clown mentality, you compare Hawkin with Sanji out of nowhere and you tell me to cope lmfao. Go talk more about Sanji, dont forget to write 3 post about him every 10 minutes or you dont get paid.:milaugh:
The chapter was literally about hawkins, lanji and willer. Why wouldn't I react to lanji runnin away like a baby? :willsmith:

Bruh you go in random threads and compare Hawkin with Sanji, thats extra cope.
Why shouldn't I? The chapter literally was about Lanji, Hawkins and Willer. Why wouldn't I adress lanji being a baby? This chapter literally shows it to anyone anyways. The threads I go to have the chapter in topic. You on the other hand are bringing up woro out of nowhere even if he wasn't either the topic of the thread or in the chapter.

Congrats you're even more of a clown than I am and thats actually impossible to beat. :vistalaugh:

Why shouldn't I? The chapter literally was about Lanji, Hawkins and Willer. Why wouldn't I adress lanji being a baby? This chapter literally shows it to anyone anyways. The threads I go to have the chapter in topic. You on the other hand are bringing up woro out of nowhere even if he wasn't either the topic of the thread or in the chapter.

Congrats you're even more of a clown than I am and thats actually impossible to beat. :vistalaugh:

Looking at your random poost be like:suresure::suresure::suresure:That clown image suits you well.:milaugh:

Sanji>Zolo>Killer>Hawkin
Keep reading lanji piece. Even the normal bullets have hurt lanji, where as his siblings require special bullets. Lanji's hype just died in this chapter and I know its hard to deal with it.. but try copium.. its good for smn like you.

Post automatically merged:

Keep reading lanji piece. Even the normal bullets have hurt lanji, where as his siblings require special bullets. Lanji's hype just died in this chapter and I know its hard to deal with it.. but try copium.. its good for smn like you.
Sanjis hype died? Bruh you are reading 2 pieces, literally the plot from Sanji vs Queen didnt changed at all, all they did was to change the location, the fight is still going on. Wtf are creatures like you even reading lol:crazwhat:One day you hype Sanji, another day you downplay Sanji:arnoling:You forgot to log on your other accounts and now you are mixing comments:crazwhat:Bruh, get a break from one piece, it affects you, not even the circus wants you now, wtf dude:crazwhat:

Sanjis hype died? Bruh you are reading 2 pieces, literally the plot from Sanji vs Queen didnt changed at all, all they did was to change the location, the fight is still going on. Wtf are creatures like you even reading lol:crazwhat:One day you hype Sanji, another day you downplay Sanji:arnoling:You forgot to log on your other accounts and now you are mixing comments:crazwhat:Bruh, get a break from one piece, it affects you, not even the circus wants you now, wtf dude:crazwhat:
Queens sword = fodder queen didn't even care breaking his sword

Normal Bullets = hurting lanji, not even special bullets.. His siblings have better feats than lanji xD

Healing = He has to use his hands to fix a dent created by a fodder sword. Previously it was hyped that he wouldn't require to do anything in order to heal.

Lanji being a baby and runnin like a biatch..
You cannot take more Ls than this as a Lanji stan. :suresure:

Queens sword = fodder queen didn't even care breaking his sword

Normal Bullets = hurting lanji, not even special bullets.. His siblings have better feats than lanji xD

Healing = He has to use his hands to fix a dent created by a fodder sword. Previously it was hyped that he wouldn't require to do anything in order to heal.

You cannot take more Ls than this as a Lanji stan. :suresure:
Literally all you said its bs:crazwhat:Get a break from one piece, faggot. ``You cannot take more Ls than this as a Lanji stan.``-LS?? Bruh your comments make no sense, dont talk about Ls, go to school and learn to read.:crazwhat:

I only hype Sanji when good things happen, and downplay him when bad things just like in this chapter happen. There is nothing wrong with being in the middle instead of choosing one extreme side. :willsmith:

Literally all you said its bs:crazwhat:Get a break from one piece, faggot. ``You cannot take more Ls than this as a Lanji stan.``-LS?? Bruh your comments make no sense, dont talk about Ls, go to school and learn to read.:crazwhat:
I just love triggerin low IQ idiots like you.. I just cannot resist doing this once I spot an troll.. My trolling mode just activates by the sheer presence of dudes like you. :suresure:

I only hype Sanji when good things happen, and downplay him when bad things just like in this chapter happen. There is nothing wrong with being in the middle instead of choosing one extreme side. :willsmith:

I just love triggerin low IQ idiots like you.. I just cannot resist doing this once I spot an troll.. My trolling mode just activates by the sheer presence of dudes like you. :suresure:
Its funny because all you say is fking false, and you call this trolling?:milaugh:
``I just love triggerin low IQ idiots like you..``Bruh you are talking about IQ, but if someone ask you what the iq test is, you to google to search, gtfo fagg:suresure:
How many alts accounts do you have dude?:crazwhat:You are mixing the comments to bad, you dont even know to login well on an account:crazwhat:Bruh.

Its funny because all you say is fking false, and you call this trolling?
Prove me wrong if your incredulity is keeping you from accepting truth lol. I literally said what in the chapter happened, no fanfics like you are bringing up. Sanji>Zoro and you call me a clown? xD
How many alts accounts do you have dude?:crazwhat:You are mixing the comments to bad, you dont even know to login well on an account:crazwhat:Bruh.
You mean me switching opinions towards sanji due to an chapter that literally proves my point? I might actually create an alt account with the name OkamaLanji so its okay for you when I trash him, once a chapter trashes lanji right?

Bruh you are talking about IQ, but if someone ask you what the iq test you to google to search, gtfo fagg:suresure:
Would you please use proper grammar so I can identify your comment? Someone is asking me what an IQ test is and I have to google it in order to know what it actually is? Is that what you mean? Doesn't IQ Test stand for Incredulity Quotience Test? Maybe you've got an high IQ afterall.. :myman:

Prove me wrong if your incredulity is keeping you from accepting truth lol. I literally said what in the chapter happened, no fanfics like you are bringing up. Sanji>Zoro and you call me a clown? xD

You mean me switching opinions towards sanji due to an chapter that literally proves my point? I might actually create an alt account with the name OkamaLanji so its okay for you when I trash him, once a chapter trashes lanji right?

Would you please use proper grammar so I can identify your comment? Someone is asking me what an IQ test is and I have to google it in order to know what it actually is? Is that what you mean? Doesn't IQ Test stand for Incredulity Quotience Test? Maybe you've got an high IQ afterall.. :myman:
You mean me switching opinions towards sanji due to an chapter that literally proves my point? I might actually create an alt account with the name OkamaLanji so its okay for you when I trash him, once a chapter trashes lanji right?- Nah bruh, you are switching opinions because you are not on the right account:crazwhat: It all makes sense, brb someone calls me.
---------------------------------
Bruh, you wont believe me, but it was the circus, they want you back:crazwhat:

You mean me switching opinions towards sanji due to an chapter that literally proves my point? I might actually create an alt account with the name OkamaLanji so its okay for you when I trash him, once a chapter trashes lanji right?- Nah bruh, you are switching opinions because you are not on the right account:crazwhat: It all makes sense, brb someone calls me.
Bruh, you wont believe me, but it was the circus, they want you back:crazwhat:
Cannot prove me wrong nor are any arguments left so he continues being a clown,hilarious :gokulaugh::gokulaugh: