Character Discussion Willer respect thread

Killer and Zoro are the same. They are so whipped by their captains that they will die for them. Weak.
That's not necessarily weakness. Rather recognizement of being worthy their service... like Zoro joined Luffy in order to repay him for having saved his life for the most part...

I still think he’s stronger than Sanji tbh.

Bounties at the end of the arc will be pretty informative I feel.
Killer isn’t getting a higher bounty than Sanji… All he’s done is do minor damage to Kaido (which the WG may not know about), and beat Hawkins, a 320 million bounty pirate. Sanji is gonna beat a guy with literally a 1 billion berry higher bounty than Hawkins. Killer’s bounty may actually get a bigger boost from his association with Kid than from his own accomplishments

I like Killer and what he has shown through out the raid. However, he ain’t getting higher bounty than Sanji unfortunately nor be close to him or Zoro… I actually have my doubts on Killer reaching the 1B mark unless he does more preferably against CP0 if possible cuz it mean him and the kid pirates are raging war against the WG similar to the SHs.

hawkins just got jack treatment :luuh:
but to be honest hawkins fights really unremakable in this raid first beaten up by law then using HOSTAGES vs Killer
kinda pathetic move for Supernova and Fortune Teller
he should predicted that killer cannot be bargained by hostages
did oda nerf hawkins :nicagesmile:

Dude was one of the only 2 that doesn't have DF power boost and able to actually hurt kaido and people downplaying him
lol
Still thou, the fight is not well thought by Oda, could've been done better or made longer but Oda wanna rush to Orochi vs Momo and Hiyori I guess

Again zorofans with the copium, they arent even killer fans just like to use everything in their twisted mind to downplay sanji , sorry but defeating one of the weakest supernova isn't the same as defeating a top commander, and what he did on the roof was comparable to the scabberds so sanji still above him.

Lol how did Sanji get roped into this conversation??

Still, Killer's feats this arc are better than what Sanji has done this arc.

The Willer respect is well deserved.
Defeating an headliner vs defeating a calamity. :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

That's not necessarily weakness. Rather recognizement of being worthy their service... like Zoro joined Luffy in order to repay him for having saved his life for the most part...
Zoro is a worshiper, he doesn't have the talent of Luffy, I am talking about getting allies.
Zoro can't be a captain, but the submassive slave of his captain. :steef:

Since Kidd seems to be fairly close to Yonko level based off new chapter's hype, we can assume Killer should be somewhat close to Ben Beckman, the most comparable relationships between a Yonko Captain and his strongest underling.

Kid has been tanking punches all night, and even Big Mom seems to be more focused on him than Law
Of course but he didn't even display the capability to hurt her thus far despite how long this fight already lasted, claiming he is close to yonko level would be clearly preposterous in this moment. 🤔

Of course but he didn't even display the capability to hurt her thus far despite how long this fight already lasted, claiming he is close to yonko level would be clearly preposterous in this moment. 🤔
But Big Mom can't even take him out either, so its null.