Character Discussion Willer respect thread

Bruh you are fired, you failed to write 10 posts about Sanji in the past 15 minutes.:crazwhat:Sorry boozo, but you will starve now.:kobeha:
Bruh, prove my point wrong then we shall continue this debate. Otherwise you gotta take the L and leave. Its always better to take the L and live a happy life than being too incredule and ignorant to even accept an L and continue life in shame. :goyea:

The chapter was literally about hawkins, lanji and willer. Why wouldn't I react to lanji runnin away like a baby? :willsmith:
For sure his facial expression was too harsh for just someone intellectually plotting something keeping the cool. He was clearly agitated for a reason. Fearing Queen to some extent I think, at least for that moment.

What do you want now boozoo? :choppawhat:
Prove me wrong about:

Queens sword being a fodder.

Normal bullets hurting Lanji, instead of special ones

A Fodder sword creating a dent in Lanjis face

Sanjis siblings having better or similar feats to Lanji about the exoskeleton and healing ability, since sanji just had to fix his face with his own hands.

Lanji running away like a baby, almost crying and becoming an emo.

You guys overwanked Lanji to a point where you said he would have same toughness as Jozu and same or better healing abilities than Marco. Plus you said he would tank hakai better than Zoro.

This chapter literally proves that sanji is just like his siblings or even below them since they need special bullets to be hurt.

And the sword which broke was at best an average and insignificant sword, since Queen didn't care shit about breaking his sword. Otherwise he would've said ''Oh no, that was a freaking meito that broke, how did you do that brat?!''

I am waiting clown.

Prove me wrong about:

Queens sword being a fodder.

Normal bullets hurting Lanji, instead of special ones

A Fodder sword creating a dent in Lanjis face

Sanjis siblings having better or similar feats to Lanji about the exoskeleton and healing ability, since sanji just had to fix his face with his own hands.

Lanji running away like a baby, almost crying and becoming an emo.

You guys overwanked Lanji to a point where you said he would have same toughness as Jozu and same or better healing abilities than Marco. Plus you said he would tank hakai better than Zoro.

This chapter literally proves that sanji is just like his siblings or even below them since they need special bullets to be hurt.

And the sword which broke was at best an average and insignificant sword, since Queen didn't care shit about breaking his sword. Otherwise he would've said ''Oh no, that was a freaking meito that broke, how did you do that brat?!''

I am waiting clown.

I proved that you are a bullshiter, no need to prove more, even your response proves it.
So gtfo :arnoling: