Powers & Abilities Without Enma, Zoro would never have triggered the conqueror's Haki but without RS can Sanji awaken his special ability by himself?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
People are born with CoC. So zoro already had it. We have evidence of people getting afraid of Zoro's aura before he got Enma

As haki blooms in hard situations, controlling enma was that situation which bloomed CoC and AdCoC for Zoro. Enma has nothing to do with Zoro's CoC in itself

As for sanji, he unlocked his exo skeleton only after he put RS on. That's why Oda made sanji put RS against Page one to provide base to have exo skeleton unlocked against Queen.

Without RS Sanji won't unlock Exoskeleton but i he will still can unlock Ifrit Jambe at the end to beat Queen, it will only have Huge toll on his body.

Without Enma Zoro won't beat King, Enma force Haki to get out, that's why enma attack are so fatal. Zoro COC was so weak that it cannot materialize naturally.

Without RS Sanji won't unlock Exoskeleton but i he will still can unlock Ifrit Jambe at the end to beat Queen, it will only have Huge toll on his body.

Without Enma Zoro won't beat King, Enma force Haki to get out, that's why enma attack are so fatal. Zoro COC was so weak that it cannot materialize naturally.
Sanji wouldn't have IJ vs Queen. He used IJ because his Exo + CoA was strong enough to withstand it now. Without Exo, his CoA wasn't good enough, otherwise he'd already use it.

Also, without Enma or potential ACoC, only shot Zoro has of winning vs King is Asura.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
As haki blooms in hard situations, controlling enma was that situation which bloomed CoC and AdCoC for Zoro. Enma has nothing to do with Zoro's CoC in itself
Zoro awakened CoC because of Kaido, not Enma. Enma helped in him releasing the CoC against King, which he already awakened against Kaido. So Enma had nothing to do with the Haki bloom as well. It was Kaido pushing him to his extremes that resulted in Zoro awakening CoC coating.

Sanji wouldn't have IJ vs Queen. He used IJ because his Exo + CoA was strong enough to withstand it now. Without Exo, his CoA wasn't good enough, otherwise he'd already use it.

Also, without Enma or potential ACoC, only shot Zoro has of winning vs King is Asura.
the only thing sanji is stoping him to use Ifrit Jambe was his lack of resistence, without Exo Ifrit Jambe's heat will damage sanji, but IJ is not a skill needed to be unlock, he knows how to do it. that's why i said it will take a huge toll. in do or die scenario, he can still perform IJ as his final shot to beat queen, even without Exo, in exchange for his leg getting severely injured.