Chapter Discussion World Government is the real Endgame

Will World Government be One Piece's Endgame?

• Total voters
Like I've said, the final villain will be a mishmash between Blackbeard and the WG and Marines. We're literally in the final saga. There's no room for big arcs for BB, the Marines, and WG. There's no way BB is a throwaway while the WG does war without their military force.
Meh, geography disagrees with this. We are still heading away from Mariejois to LT. Wr know that Luffy needs to come back to destroy FI (likely with good intentions).

Final Saga can be 10+ years and 400+ chapers long with smaller arcs separating Blackbeard and the Marines/WG. Its already happening now. The war on Egghead has nothing to do with the above directly.
Post automatically merged:

Literally says the war will come first vs Government, then finding One Piece will turn world upside down.

No one says finding One Piece will make BB disappear as well, WB and Shiki kept living after Roger become PK.

Yup, probably. Oda would still hide Imu if Imu was the final arc, then everyone will fall first then Imu would show up. Oda already revealed Imu as a fighter as well as Gorosei before Shanks and BB fall. Compare that to someone like Kaguya, no one knew Kaguya was going to be FV because no one expected that, Imu was suppose to be a secret like that if it was the FV arc.

Its still Revolutionaries job to handle it mainly. Thats the whole purpose of their existence, fight against government. Luffy doesn't give a shit about being Revolutionary.
What do you think turning the World Upside Down means lol? What direction do you think we are heading to now? Laugh Tale or Mariejois?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
See you in 3-4 years:sanmoji:
With Commanders it could happen.

Only YC1 is meant to be super strong completely out of everyone else's reach in that crew aside from his Captain of course.

This won't be the case with Admirals or Gorosei.

But yeah, see you in the future.

At this point, what can BB do as the final villain to be not anticlimactic than defeating the Big Bad Guy that has ruled for 800 long years?

Luffy is the one who will bring the new Dawn. Not Sabo. Not Dragon. And definitely not BB.

Should BB become Imu to be the final fight of Luffy? Really?

Should BB and Luffy join forces to defeat the WG and then fight afterwards like idiots?

What do you think turning the World Upside Down means lol? What direction do you think we are heading to now? Laugh Tale or Mariejois?
There will be changes. War is not a shocking event or there will be changes, it happens all the time in One Piece.

There is no BB arc or Shanks arc, it will be Final Saga only. The war with Government already started in Egghead and Garp also attacked Hachinosu, some forces of BB pirates goes to Egghead, and Shanks will definitely do something as well. We are seeing the war against the Government already.

Honestly, Shanks (and maybe his entire crew) being one of the Holy Knights would be awesome, as it would be a way to make Luffy vs Shanks and SHs vs RHP happen...... and also because I like the idea of Shanks being much better a villain than just being Luffy's Jiraiya.
Shanks being Holy Knight doesn't make sense and it sucks.

Shanks is not Luffy's Jiraya that is Rayleigh. Shanks is Luffy's 3rd Hokage.

There will be changes. War is not a shocking event or there will be changes, it happens all the time in One Piece.

There is no BB arc or Shanks arc, it will be Final Saga only. The war with Government already started in Egghead and Garp also attacked Hachinosu, some forces of BB pirates goes to Egghead, and Shanks will definitely do something as well. We are seeing the war against the Government already.
Laugh Tale is not in the same location as Mariejois, where Fishman Island is under. Explain this to me.

Meh, geography disagrees with this. We are still heading away from Mariejois to LT. Wr know that Luffy needs to come back to destroy FI (likely with good intentions).

Final Saga can be 10+ years and 400+ chapers long with smaller arcs separating Blackbeard and the Marines/WG. Its already happening now. The war on Egghead has nothing to do with the above directly.
Egghead is building up to the final arc. It's building up to the final arc as we speak.

Whats your point? You think BB will find Laugh Tale and they will fight in Laugh Tale?

Finding Laugh Tale means being the PK, I doubt Oda will make anyone find Laugh Tale other than Luffy.
Not my point. They have to fight over the 4th RP, which leads to Laugh Tale. Whether or not anyone else makes it to LT is irrelevant. If Luffy becomes PK, that means BB doesnt. This is entirely separate from the WG side of things in the complete opposing direction of the story.

Egghead is building up to the final arc. It's building up to the final arc as we speak.
Not what im saying lol. Everything builds to something else. Im saying that this war on egghead for example has nothing to do with Akainu or Blackbeard going down. Agree no?

Not my point. They have to fight over the 4th RP, which leads to Laugh Tale. Whether or not anyone else makes it to LT is irrelevant. If Luffy becomes PK, that means BB doesnt. This is entirely separate from the WG side of things in the complete opposing direction of the story.

Not what im saying lol. Everything builds to something else. Im saying that this war on egghead for example has nothing to do with Akainu or Blackbeard going down. Agree no?
So? Luffy is not fighting BB or Shanks right now, he is fighting Kizaru and Gorosei in Egghead, so we are going to Marijoa first then Laugh Tale if we answer your question.

So? Luffy is not fighting BB or Shanks right now, he is fighting Kizaru and Gorosei in Egghead, so we are going to Marijoa first then Laugh Tale if we answer your question.
Again, how does that logic work if we are heading towards Lodestar/Laugh Tale now and have never gone backwards in this series yet?

Egghead is tied to the WG and Marines. It's like what Sabaody was to Impel Down and Marineford.
My guy, you are not understanding a basic concept. Is Akainu losing in Egghead? Is Blackbeard? No, they are not the villains of the arc.

Kaido didnt lose at Dressrosa, even though he is central to the arc. See my point?

Again, how does that logic work if we are heading towards Lodestar/Laugh Tale now and have never gone backwards in this series yet?

My guy, you are not understanding a basic concept. Is Akainu losing in Egghead? Is Blackbeard? No, they are not the villains of the arc.

Kaido didnt lose at Dressrosa, even though he is central to the arc. See my point?
Who said we are heading to Laugh Tale? Luffy literally agreed to help Vegapunk, and Government want to destroy Vegapunk so much they send 1 Admiral and 1 Gorosei, they won't let Luffy do what he want with Vegapunk. War vs Government started already, BB pirates will also involve as some of them will involve in Egghead and if they join forces with York it will be even worse, and some are fighting Garp + Sword in Hachinosu.

Did Crocodile lose in Whiskey Peak, Little Garden, and Drum Island?
Bro...what is your point?

Go back to my first comment. Final arc can be 400 chapters long and 10 years. Egghead leading to the end does not change the fact that there is much to do even after it ends.

Who said we are heading to Laugh Tale?
Yeah im done with this conversation lol. All Vegapunk wanted was to be taken away from the island, nothing else was implied or said. Nothing even remotely states we are going backwards to undo 10+ years of voyage progress. Sorry