but you gotta be at over 10 at least

most people swapped from Ekko to Lethal and now from Lethal to you
Claim please, you are top wagon
Alright then

Vindicator Boros
Have a couple passives

One gives me two vc outside of lylo
One lets me survive the first kill that targets me
The last gives me a list of the first 5 actions used and who they targeted, I assume at the end of the day as I have not gotten it yet was gonna ask fooj durin np

Have an active x-shot called paladin bodyguard which lets me protect 3 players in a cycle

I have an active unrefillable x-shot called champion of the silver hand which lets me game remove a player for two cycles

Last active is called vindicator's authority and it is another x-shot which lets me target a player and if they're in a chat of any kind I kill them

Alright then

Vindicator Boros
Have a couple passives

The last gives me a list of the first 5 actions used and who they targeted, I assume at the end of the day as I have not gotten it yet was gonna ask fooj durin np

Have an active x-shot called paladin bodyguard which lets me protect 3 players in a cycle

I have an active unrefillable x-shot called champion of the silver hand which lets me game remove a player for two cycles

Last active is called vindicator's authority and it is another x-shot which lets me target a player and if they're in a chat of any kind I kill them
Kek. Lynch that tbh.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
What you gonna do about it

Who do you want to lynch and why
I personally think we should lynch one of the indies

It's not a lost for either townies or scumies it just serves the purpose of lowering the majority amount next phase while taking people with the potential to kill off the table

Alright then

Vindicator Boros
Have a couple passives

The last action is pretty much just the same as the one Juice used to kill Magic no except you get the benefit of not dying, seems sus

You should use this tho if ur gonna get got

Status
Not open for further replies.