Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Ive noticed as well that cal is just... gone. Did he dip the thread after ppl stopped talking to him or after Rion got some votes too?

Maybe hes actually LittleOne scum hiding from the noose, such a cowardly act

Maybe he will come back now that Ekko is back online. I hope he does.

Emil

Certified Memelord
thanks @Worst for the high quality interactions list :finally:

@Kagurashii couldnt help but notice how u have really poor interactions with ur scum reads, notably cal:

Adam 🍎: 4
Blue: 5
Ekkologix: 31
Flowa: 10
Fujishiro: 1
Grammaton: 3
Kagurashii: 2
Lindltaylor: 18
MangoSenpai: 14
Nana: 2
Peroroncino: 4
Ratchet: 15
RippedCal: 2
Sallucion: 2
TheAncientCenturion: 2
Ultra: 6
Worst: 2
Xlaw: 3
Yo Tan Wa: 14
oddoddfruit: 3

why is that the case?

Emil

Certified Memelord
So what do you think of the fact Ekko went 600 posts on ratchet and doesn't wanna go for a lynch on ratchet?

same questio to @Grammaton
thats exactly why i dont wanna yeet him
ive had a prolonged interaction with him and at the end of it i decided that im fine with keeping him
what do u think is the purpose of interactions anyway? its to determine whether or not i wanna keep the guy

Ekko can die, ive agreed with about 3% of his posts and he's pushing a lot of crap
bad post

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I am much better about Ratchet. But I'll add one more name to my red list. I am having really bad vibes about @Worst . Literally no contribution, keeps on repeating the same things and playing mates with people. Then he uses his tech skills to show contribution.
I am not sure I agree with the read on Worst here.

Is your read on Ekko still the same?

Kagu Nyan

Umm it's called having multiple suspects Kagu. Why is it a bad thing to you that people suspect multiple people?

Well you just contradicted yourself because I have brought up Cal. I need not bring him up all the time, as I don't necessarily plan to tunnel on anyone, and like that I am free to discuss others.

Because Cal was higher on my list. But since the thread died out then, I was reconsidering it, but then I saw the wagon on Adam build up in quick succession so I am not sure at the moment.
Why did you specifically choose Cal? That's my question. You haven't mentioned any good reasons behind your precious vote either.

You are free to discuss. But knowing you, you have to tendency to discuss things especially about vote. Which is why I expect you to be more vocal about it. Not just give vote and forget about it.

The thread was very much active and a lot of things happened. The thread didn't die.

You are definitely confident about voting Cal. But then again you are not showing any conviction behind it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its pretty poor stance to go for
just cuz 2 players interacted alot with each other doesnt mean they have to yeet each other

ratchet responses, his ability, and now he even full claimed when only the wincon really was needed.

why exactly do u want me to lynch him?

u've only been saying i should lynch him because we interacted alot. thats literally not how it works

Kagu Nyan

thanks @Worst for the high quality interactions list :finally:

@Kagurashii couldnt help but notice how u have really poor interactions with ur scum reads, notably cal:

Adam 🍎: 4
Blue: 5
Ekkologix: 31
Flowa: 10
Fujishiro: 1
Grammaton: 3
Kagurashii: 2
Lindltaylor: 18
MangoSenpai: 14
Nana: 2
Peroroncino: 4
Ratchet: 15
RippedCal: 2
Sallucion: 2
TheAncientCenturion: 2
Ultra: 6
Worst: 2
Xlaw: 3
Yo Tan Wa: 14
oddoddfruit: 3

why is that the case?
Yeah I'd interact more if he actually came online. That reasoning which he gave me was pure bonkers.

Kagu Nyan

I am not sure I agree with the read on Worst here.

Is your read on Ekko still the same?
I have decided to give Ekko another chance because of the recent development that he's mason with Yo Tan.

I am not fully aware of how the mason mechanism works and whether it's indication of alignment. But they could also be town because Yo Tan has been stressing it and I feel good about Yo Tan from his play so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.