Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember blue commenting on her playstyle, wasnt he basically saying she plays like a hostile indie. Its weird he guessed smth in that direction and seems to be somewhat right about the list

Was he showing of having tmi?

Scum will be crushed like the little ants they are, there is no escape from my blade

Ali is just good, sometimes. Why is he being underestimated so much?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet so u dont know how can u end time or anything? sound like a fun event

do u not think a scum can control ur character and make u end time? or they have a way to influense it
It's a redacted ability so probably not.

And if they can, well, I wash my hands of it anyway. "town" wanted this, so they get to deal with it. I'm convinced my role is actually super important to town, so all the townies who had a hand in forcing my claim here can give themselves a nice pat on the back as honorary scum quite frankly. Like I said, I'm just going to play indie.

Water shield was used on ???

Warchief's blessing was used on ???​

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Water shield was used on ???

Warchief's blessing was used on ???​

Jaina and Thrall?

Worst

Custom title
I am not aware of flavour. I thought your character is a bad undead, given the fact that you went trigger happy on me this easily. Just imagine if I was some other town who didn't have this ability. You'd have the blood of a townie in your hands. You made me reveal my passive and my role earlier than I planned to. You are really the worst.
We'll see about that......

Emil

Certified Memelord
All the better to be honest.

I don't know if I can, anyway. My assumption was it procs when I die because I'm very clearly meant to not die in this game.

Back onto the topic of Adam - his willingness to lynch the only claimed doctor Day 1, on top of disregarding me having previously asked if this game was definitely based on Wrath of the Lich King, and even having explicitly mentioned several times that my character is stated to barely appear directly, I think speaks volumes. It's not about solving the game for him, it's about pushing an agenda.

He would be my first choice. If he indeed flips Scum, Broki should perish and stay perished. They're my first choice to go. Ultra is third because if he is town, of the three he's the most likely to make himself useful, and most of his positions can be attributed to paranoia more than scum if I were being charitable. I don't have any reason to be charitable, though.
thoughts on Cal and rion?

i do see team equity between broker and adam. not a strong one but its there for sure

the only thing im not liking is ur defeatist attitude. its not like u. go out there and put adam in his place.

i see u probably did and i didnt read it yet but looking at the vote count seems the deed is done

To claim or not claim, everything has a price

The Scourge attempted to kill ??? but failed

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Ya, looks like it.

"b-but Ali does nothing!"

I've noticed people ignoring what you have been saying to say you've been saying nothing. You've done more than what a lot of these players have to be honest.
Yeah it's really bad.

People tend to ignore what I say because of the fluff and dismiss my contributions.

People that barely post and don't contribute get a pass smh

Also thank you waifubro for pointing it out

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
thoughts on Cal and rion?

i do see team equity between broker and adam. not a strong one but its there for sure

the only thing im not liking is ur defeatist attitude. its not like u. go out there and put adam in his place.

i see u probably did and i didnt read it yet but looking at the vote count seems the deed is done
I've said all I feel like saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.