Status
Not open for further replies.
Which part is broken? He's literally the primary hero of this story bear in mind

One of those bounties is there for the taking, so let's see what happens
It's that one Townie is immune against an entire scum team, knows their numbers and names and has probably ways to deal with them, too.

What she's saying just screams Hitman Indie and would match how Fuji handles his setups.

Emil

Certified Memelord
To claim or not claim, everything has a price

The Scourge attempted to kill ??? but failed

jobbers

Anyway look, I'm just trying to keep town from doing something silly
It's that one Townie is immune against an entire scum team, knows their numbers and names and has probably ways to deal with them, too.

What she's saying just screams Hitman Indie and would match how Fuji handles his setups.
They probably have the means to disable/ if the lich King can convert a living player etc

She won't be 100% immune to them, and don't forget the blue scum are still a factor

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Kagura is 100% hitman indie.

These days I actually took a look at Fuji's indie role as N that he gave me in Pokemon's game

Exploring Nothrend:
Nothrend is home to many exotic zones, each one full of loot and treasure that players may grab. Each days players may submit in their PMs which Zone they want to go towards. There will be two starting Zones, Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord, players may choose which of these they want to go to before the end of the day and PM me their choice. When joining a Zone they may RPS me 3 times in their PM that night, the results will determine what they may get loot wise from that Zone. The loot rarity will range from common to legendary.

Anyway look, I'm just trying to keep town from doing something silly

They probably have the means to disable/ if the lich King can convert a living player etc

She won't be 100% immune to them, and don't forget the blue scum are still a factor
Whatever, just keep that in mind. I've played a few Fuji games before.

Worst

Custom title

Exploring Nothrend:
Nothrend is home to many exotic zones, each one full of loot and treasure that players may grab. Each days players may submit in their PMs which Zone they want to go towards. There will be two starting Zones, Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord, players may choose which of these they want to go to before the end of the day and PM me their choice. When joining a Zone they may RPS me 3 times in their PM that night, the results will determine what they may get loot wise from that Zone. The loot rarity will range from common to legendary.

borean tundra....so many memories

Status
Not open for further replies.