Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean, his defence is to run away from the thread and claims to not have the ability to claim his role etc. Plus with the information it will give on those who have danced around his slot (Broki being the worst offender). Aside from his own inconsistent, scum-driven reasoning. I'm struggling to see how others don't see it, actually.
+ push on blue and directing attention to ekko v ratchet

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Vote Count

Odd - Mango
Cal - Mango
Nick - Sallu
Ekko - Cal > Kagura > Cal > Ultra > Ratchet > Broki > Ultra > Kagura > Broki > Cal > Adam > Kagura > Cal
Mango - Cal > Ekko > Kagura

Ultra - Ekko > Yo Tan > Broki
Sallu - Nick
Gram - Mango > * > GOM
Nana - Pero > Broki
Ratchet - Adam > Odd > Ekko > Ultra > Adam

GOM - Gram > Cal
Flower - Ekko > GOM > Adam > Kagura > Adam
Zolo - Lanji > Adam
Broki - Hayumi > Ultra
Lind - Cal

Kagura - Cal > Kagura > Cal
Arp - GOM
Light - Cal
Adam - GOM > Cal
Juice - Yo Tan

Blue - Adam
Pero - Adam
Yo- Kagura > Unvote
Worst- Kagura

Total

Cal -6
Adam-5
GOM/Kagura/Mango/Broki - 2
Ultra/Nick/Sallu/Yo Tan - 1

Votes may not reflect their actual value.

vote lynch @Kagurashii
[/QUOTE]
Ekko stinks and can’t get some

Seems like there’s no defense for Cal out of the active players. Very odd

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Do you have something on him?
yeah, I have nothing, and Im being asked to keep my vote on him lol... I did bunch of random shit to see if Ill be noticed and I wasnt. so I guess im safe the first night... I have nothing on anyone now, and I trust none of you

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Sorry for having the audacity to question you showing it all off like a single mother at a strip club.
That isn't my contention here at all. Otherwise I'd have a list sized much larger than 3. You've been mostly worthless all Day long, often only showing up to snipe, you offered a bare-bones "case" on YTW that you did really nothing to follow up with, your argument against me relied on sheer incompetence on my part, which you explained away as "he can do better, but he knows he doesn't need to do better", you've thrown light suspicion towards Broki but have only made vague allusions to a case rather than actually doing the work, I mean do I need to go on?

And now once I full claimed you shrink back into your shell and act though if you wanted no part of it, as if you hadn't previously opined that I was your preferred lynch Day 1 (and thus, you should assumedly be invested in my claim). Not to mention you also were amongst those who attempted to discredit anything I was saying on the basis that I was "Indie", disregarding all the nuances of my claim and also disregarding the apparent crossover in scum reads we had.

Worthless or Scum, pick one. Either way, make the most of the time you have left, I'm out of patience.

Vote Count

Odd - Mango
Cal - Mango
Nick - Sallu
Ekko - Cal > Kagura > Cal > Ultra > Ratchet > Broki > Ultra > Kagura > Broki > Cal > Adam > Kagura > Cal
Mango - Cal > Ekko > Kagura

Ultra - Ekko > Yo Tan > Broki
Sallu - Nick
Gram - Mango > * > GOM
Nana - Pero > Broki
Ratchet - Adam > Odd > Ekko > Ultra > Adam

GOM - Gram > Cal
Flower - Ekko > GOM > Adam > Kagura > Adam
Zolo - Lanji > Adam
Broki - Hayumi > Ultra
Lind - Cal

Kagura - Cal > Kagura > Cal
Arp - GOM
Light - Cal
Adam - GOM > Cal
Juice - Yo Tan

Blue - Adam
Pero - Adam
Yo- Kagura > Unvote
Worst- Kagura

Total

Cal -6
Adam-5
GOM/Kagura/Mango/Broki - 2
Ultra/Nick/Sallu/Yo Tan - 1

Votes may not reflect their actual value.

vote lynch @Kagurashii
[/QUOTE]

Cal and Rion (god of mafia) should be having more votes here, either them or we decide to cfd nick/sallu

I dont like that mango has gone mia, rej likely subbed in for scum, odd has been absent for a while now, blue isnt shitposting much anymore.

I will trample on those beneath me, it will be amazing

Cal and Rion (god of mafia) should be having more votes here, either them or we decide to cfd nick/sallu

I dont like that mango has gone mia, rej likely subbed in for scum, odd has been absent for a while now, blue isnt shitposting much anymore.

I will trample on those beneath me, it will be amazing

[/QUOTE]
CFD sall let’s go

Emil

Certified Memelord
Both. If you read back, you'll see I thought she was town early based on the nature of her posts - I initially thought she made a scummy post so I started to iso her and then it felt like a waste of time pretty quickly

Similarly if you read my posts, my position on you and your play is pretty clear

That said, the world doesn't resolve around you and whether people agree or disagree with you, or whether they're voting with or against you. Your time will come if it needs to come
i thought she came off okay during our back and forth, something like a town side of null.

however flavor aside, her claim screams indie. do u agree on this? given names of the mafia, can produce a WU, can tank undead kill, must kill undead (which include townies). u r falling too much for flavor here and ignoring the given abilities. fuji doesnt have to make the main character town.

where is ur position on me rn? am i town or scum for u, GTH. no null, no indie, nothing.

if u have suspicions toward me i expect u to voice it out and lay down a list of why u suspect me so i can atleast reply to it and help u see my PoV, but apparently u don't really care what alignment I am, pretty meh approach to solving me rly. makes ur whole read of me fake

It's our turn now, claim once shame on you, claim twice shame on me, claim thrice say goodbye to thee.

The Azure Dragonflight has killed @Kagurashii/ Tirion Fordring

You are Tirion Fordring!

“Put your faith in the light, and all is possible.”

[Passive - Light's Paragon] As the Paragon of light, Tirion is the bane of all manner of undead. As such he is immune to the actions of all undead characters except for Arthas.

[Passive -Paragon of Virtue] TIrion's very being oozes charisma and kindness, therefore votes on him from any town town aligned player count for 0.

[Passive - Argent Crusade] The Argent crusade is there for one thing and one thing only, purge the plague of undeath from Nothrend. As such Tirion will benefit from the full support of his troops, he will know the names of all undead players present in the game.
---Rallying the Troops--- Tirion may write a message to the thread through the host to ask for his fellow town members to bring him the heads of those undead whom he believes are evil, each time a town aligned player slays one he will receive a blessing in the form of a refill of one of their abilities.

[Passive - Argent Charger] Tirion possesses his own warhorse to help him move through the battlefield, as such he will be able to cover the distance of a zone in one night. Regardless of his rolls.

[Active- Divine Bubble] Tirion may target imself and protect himself from all actions except for super kills for a cycle.[1-Shot]

[Active- Turn Undead] Tirion may target a player and if they are undead disable their passives for a cycle.[3-Shot]

[Active- The Ashbringer] When all is lost, when the darkness is about to prevail upon the light.Day 3 or after Tirion may ask for one final favor from the light, he will target a player and if they are Arthas RPS them. If he wins he will superkill them through immunities with no hope of being brought back, however if he loses Tirion will loses all his abilities and become vanilla.[1-Shot]

Alliance
Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town!

Worst

Custom title
It's our turn now, claim once shame on you, claim twice shame on me, claim thrice say goodbye to thee.

The Azure Dragonflight has killed @Kagurashii/ Tirion Fordring

:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.