Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw zolo can copy other's identities or something

is this part of WoW? any character can do that?

hes copied my post right around the time my character appeared in WU without me doing shite

its either im rolecopped or hes taking my identity, or a bad coincidence for him

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Oh great cinera sheeping a wagon over 2d waifus.

A true progenitor of intellect
Insulting the intelligence of people probably isn't going to endear you to many. The fact that *this* is your retort has me thinking we've struck gold already. Super obvious in back to back games.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Insulting the intelligence of people probably isn't going to endear you to many. The fact that *this* is your retort has me thinking we've struck gold already. Super obvious in back to back games.
Being abrasive under suspicion is generally a Scum tell for me. I don't know if it's a Scum tell for Adam's meta though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Adam, if your defence is to point towards appearing in a write up...

Going to need more than that. A full claim at the very least. Given that fake claims are probably in the game I assume they can show up in writeups otherwise we could break the game D1.
pretty sure he is gna claim my character, it appeared without me doing shite

lets see it

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Ratchet, im telling u the facts that are in front of our face, yet u choose to ignore it. Unless u can explain certain things to me so i can follow ur thought process here on the whole adam lynch.

My word is above everyone, in fact it is law

Nah nah leave him. I already have things set in motion. Can't wait to see the stupid look on his face lmao

Worst

Custom title
Adam, if your defence is to point towards appearing in a write up...

Going to need more than that. A full claim at the very least. Given that fake claims are probably in the game I assume they can show up in writeups otherwise we could break the game D1.
idk man i'm pretty confident he protected me don't have nothing mechanical but i'm pretty sure

he’s just said he can’t claim lol

he’s either telling the truth or lying, if he changes his story he’ll die anyway

think he’s gonna change his story?

jfc

Emil

Certified Memelord
You send RPS for items. The better they are, the better the items. If you join my League you automatically get better items. If you get a monkey you automatically win RPS, but if you find one of the items I need it goes to me. Then I get the monkey back. So Ratchet has it until he finds an item I need.
i see got it
if there is a way u can tell me what item u need i can let u know if i ever found it
i already joined the league. do i submit RPS now? this whole thing is confusing
i dont understand the delving equivalent mechanic either

Status
Not open for further replies.