Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The lean town on Mango started from his and Odd's back and forth, no? Which was pretty early on.

JDB has mentioned having some info on Broki and voted her up.

Well do you believe some of those who we assume are innocent on that wagon are tricking us?
You mean the Ultra Wagon? I mean the other candidates are:

Ekko - Yo tan: Claimed Masons early on and I generally think town read them as well. It would be suicidal if they were faking it given one flipping would out the other immediately.

Worst: Town read him based off of meta and general activity plus contributions. I don't think he's faking this tbh.

Flower - Ratchet: Indies that scan inno which was complimented for one of them by Soul this day phase as well.

So, yeah, each have their own points in their favor which to me doesn't look like they're faking their innocence for now.

Worst

Custom title
I am not sure, i just saw you reply to ratchet stating that the post where it said TAC is the lich king is fake. Now, keep in mind I didn't read anything before page 230 so i was wondering why you think it's fake.
Yea i said it because by doing a speed read i didn't saw discussions on that so i thought people were ok with it......

Brutal Attack was used on ???

Arcane Breath was used on ???

The Azure Dragonflight has killed @RippedCal/ Dranosh Saurfang

“The son is the father... May the spirits have mercy on those that stand in his way.”

You are Dranosh Saurfang!

[Passive - Young Idealist] Dranosh was very much like his father and uncle, a fierce warrior to the end. He was a strong believer in the ideals of honor espoused by his father. His vote will count for zero if on an innocent wagon.

[Passive - Avenge Thy Father] Like most sons, Dranosh has always looked up to his father. If his father, Varok, dies then Dranosh will become enraged, allowing him to perform double actions for the cycle.

[Passive - Up and Coming Star] Considered the youngest and brightest star among young orcish warriors, if Dranosh dies the other orcs in the game will all have their actions made unstoppable for the rest of the phase.

[Active - Mighty Cleave] With enough strength to cut down three frost vrykul in a single blow, Dranosh can cleave into another player, wounding them and preventing them from traveling for a cycle. [3-Shot]

[Active - Orcish Uppercut] Dranosh can uppercut another player right in the jaw with a powerful punch, rendering them incapable of voting for the duration of the cycle.

[Active - Rampage] Dranosh is seen as a wise and charismatic orc, but he’s still an orc. He can go on a rampage, destroying an item belonging to his target.

Horde

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town!

I mean, that's probably fair. If Ultra can tank a game removal on top of a lynch then I am not really sure what to say to that.
lol it is funny, immune to lynch, immune to removal, and god knows what else. Unfair is all there is to it really. But hey I don't know much about the game mechanics yet to comment.

Zolo

Cope Doctor

Who was against him... well ..: easy

Worst

Custom title

so i guess now all the orcs left can do some damage to scum