Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The end of the adventure:

After the death of their friend now turned enemy, everyone gathered in the local inn to discuss their following move. Alas one of them just had enough and wanted to be freed from their mortal coil, their supplicant voice confessed that they've become bad and couldn't handle that feeling so they wished for the sweet release of death. But the other adventurers refused, believing that there be lies hidden within the tears. And so refusing to help her everyone went back home awaiting the next fateful day, so that they may finish this journey once and for all. With tears in her eye the bearded woman attempted one last act of violence against a fella who struck her back, it finally happened! She thought. But while drowning in her bliss she didnt not see the axe coming down on her...

Shattering throw was used on ???
The Azure Dragonflight Mafia killed @Zolo / Freya the Redeemed while ''Chestguard of Rampaging [Epic] Activate this and target whoever visits you with a kill, cannot be used in conjunction with any other action or ability.'' was active.

@Flowa / Brann Bronzebeard has been killed

And with no threats left within Northrend, Town and the good part of @Ratchet / Nozdormu and @TheAncientCenturion / Mal'Ganis have won! Congratulation to the winners!

The Scourge Mafia, The Old gods cult and The Azure Dragonflight Mafia have lost!

Thank you guys for playing and thanks to @Dr_Professor83 for helping me, I hope you had as much fun playing this as I had hosting. There were a lot of hiccups and challenges along the way and there were many times where I wanted to give up but I owed it to you all to see it through to the end, GG.

Town MVPs: @Grammaton / @Underworld Broker / @Ratchet and @Worst

Scum MVPs: The entire Jobbers Mafia , they were the shining light of positivity and fun in this game.Barely complained and just took everything in stride. @Lindltaylor / @Nana / @Sallucion as we as @MangoSenpai 's bodybuilding talk.

Honorable mentions: @Flowa / @Ratchet Scum duo from last day phase.

1- @Sallucion Singradosa Lynched D4
2- @Juliet Eregos Lynched D3
3- @Kagurashii Tirion Fordring Killed D1
4- @Ultra Yogg Saron Lost D5
5- @MangoSenpai Arthas Game removed D3
6- @Ratchet
7- @Dr. Watson Replaced by @Don DaSlayer Replaced by @T-Pein™ Drakos the interrogator Killed D3
8- @Robin Darion Mograine Lynched D5
9- @ConquistadoR Mimiron Killed N1
10- @Peroroncino
11- @RippedCal Dranosh Saurfang Killed D2 Revived Day 2 Killed N5
12- @T-Pein™ Replaced by @Light D Lamperouge Replaced by @jinri Varos Cloudstrider Killed N4
13- @Cooler Replaced by @Kagurashii Aethas Sunreaver Killed D5
14- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE Replaced by @SoulKiller
15- @Flowa
16- @TheAncientCenturion Mal'Ganis Won D4.
17- @Grammaton High King Varian Wrynn Killed D4 Revived D5
18- @Jew D. Boy Replaced by @MUUGEN
19- @oddoddfruit Lady Liadrin Died n5
20- @Underworld Broker
21- @God Of Mafia Malygos Lynched D2
22- @Blue
23- @Cinera Varok Saurfang killed N1
24- @Worst Replaced by @Adam 🍎 Sylvanas Windrunner Game Removed D6
25- @Ekkologix Vereesa Windrunner Killed N2
26- @Hayumi Replaced @Rej Valeera Sanguinar Killed D3
27- @Nick Hemet Nesingwary Killed N2
28- @Adam 🍎 Jaina Proudmoore Killed N3
29- @Juice Replaced by @Reborn
30- @Yo Tan Wa Rhonin killed D2 Revived Day 2 Killed Day 2 2.0
31- @Nana Professor Putricide Killed Day 5
32- @Xlaw Marrowgar Killed D4
33- @Arp Bladstrum Thrall Killed N3
34- @Lindltaylor Blood Queen Lana'thel Killed D4 Revived D5 Killed D5
35- @Zolo

@Kvothe Kingkiller @novaselinenever @jinri
ggs lol

king of the north and soul killer not getting MVP too? u guys got robbed @Yo Tan Wa @SoulKiller ahaha

didnt our actions just rekt ultra day 1 and hit scum n1 and 2 lmao

im happy with the outcome, think we did good for ppl who died in first 2 cycles. be proud!!

thanks for game @Fujishiro @Dr_Professor83

did u share arthas and yogg roles yet?

ggs lol

king of the north and soul killer not getting MVP too? u guys got robbed @Yo Tan Wa @SoulKiller ahaha

didnt our actions just rekt ultra day 1 and hit scum n1 and 2 lmao

im happy with the outcome, think we did good for ppl who died in first 2 cycles. be proud!!

thanks for game @Fujishiro @Dr_Professor83

did u share arthas and yogg roles yet?
Arthas, yes.

Yogg not yet, the role was made on my phone and didnt post it in since Ultra lost. Ill do it later.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Thanks for the game, @Fujishiro and @Dr_Professor83

I think if there is one thing I'll take from this it's regardless of what alignment, I'll invest less energy into these big Super Role Madness games. It really didn't matter what I did all game long, to certain people my claim as "Indie", despite my wincon claim and self-meta, discredited absolutely everything I did. Blue Convert? Really?

I don't know how many times I need to say it. I will never ever fake claim Indie. I've done it once, before most of you even started playing. In 9 years. Once. But here I was even one of the Town MVPs, and still you people did everything to work against me. I wouldn't even have activated End of Time if Gram had let on that the kills would be futile that night. End of Time activated once I used all my one-shots, I didn't know this until the end of the day phase after I was removed from the game by Pero.

And @Underworld Broker I'm mentioning you specifically here - how many times did I need to say that "I cannot be aided"? "why are u not trusting my role" - because my role is super explicit on this. If you thought me willingly having myself removed from the game made any sense as the Blue convert, then I don't know what to tell you. You do realise that game removal counts as death for the purposes of wincon, and thus if I was the convert, and the last scum alive, the game would have ended with my removal, right?

Really frustrating having to put up with things like the above. People just don't *think* and latch on to the dumbest things. I only became Muz once end of time activated and no I didn't know it would happen. Like I said, if town actually tried to work with me instead of seeing the word "indie" and freaking the fuck out, this could have been wrapped up easily. I would have seen that Flower didn't win when she got ten items, then we would have killed her and that'd be the end. For the record I questioned her just before Day 5 if she was the convert, and she told me scum were controlling her role, hence why I pushed to get those items D5.

As frustrating as it was for me though, I think the hosts had it far worse. Thanks for sticking it out and I hope the fun parts made up a bit for the bad you two.
was fun town coring with u and @Flowa while it lasted

Emil

Certified Memelord
and yea the paranoia regarding indies is too forced

to go as much as shoot them when there r 2 mafia factions out there

thats just sad gameplay man

whoever u r indie shooters, u know urself

:kata:

Emil

Certified Memelord
that aside, idk about this game being claim free. seems like we could of practically solved it day 1 by mass claiming? idk

expected ratchet to be a goner after his claim. im guessing scum anti claim kills r not absolute

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
game reached a point where i valued reviving indie over a towny

those indies were super trustworthy at some point, and carrying post count

i bet mafia chat is kekmalding at how hard indies r siding with town, but in thread town is demotivating indies to play lmao
the ''pro-town indies'' were killing every townie in the last 2 days Ratchet literally killed me after i protected him and he removed adam

game reached a point where i valued reviving indie over a towny

those indies were super trustworthy at some point, and carrying post count

i bet mafia chat is kekmalding at how hard indies r siding with town, but in thread town is demotivating indies to play lmao
would have been bad and naive on your part. Plenty of town players put in effort, indies gonna indy.

it seems daft to imply town were bad when they mislynched once (in Poe) and got pretty much everything else right

Emil

Certified Memelord
would have been bad and naive on your part. Plenty of town players put in effort, indies gonna indy.

it seems daft to imply town were bad when they mislynched once (in Poe) and got pretty much everything else right
i left the game too early. at the time town was half asleep
they picked up the pace after we were dead. at that stage yea id totally be more down to revive townies if the net positive is more

Status
Not open for further replies.