World War 3

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
haven't checked the news in a while what's the current situation??
Putin: The West's fault
The West: Putin's fault
Zelensky: I want my No-Fly Zone

China: Taiwan, Wuhan virus outbreak. We're the world's number 1 agenda.
India: Why the fuck am I being tagged by everyone?
Post automatically merged:

Believe me it's not that hard when war is happening on your own eyes. I mean if Putin is saving people why everyone is running away from cities that russian forces are saving. By oficial sources more then 2 millions of Ukraine run away from country as refugee. I mean imagine do something like that by yourself. I saw on my own eyes how people run not only without ID passport, but in home clothes case their own home was burned. You don't need a lot really to understand what is happening.
Putin isn't saving anyone but his own interests. And the same goes for the people who're supplying weapons to Ukraine. Everyone's acting upon their own interests. While doing so, the strong are killing and the weak are dying and suffering. It's a shame and is really frustrating that the rest of the world isn't able to do anything to save your people from tyranny. I'm sorry that your people are going through what they're going through.

Last edited:

AL sama

Red Haired
The West isn't really doing anything to stop the War besides applauding Zelensky for his speeches. At this point, I am rather positive Zelensky can save more people by surrendering than waiting for NATO to do what he wants them to do.
yes but if NATO does something other then coming in terms with putin then it'll escalate into something even worse

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
yes but if NATO does something other then coming in terms with putin then it'll escalate into something even worse
They won't, and if it isn't obvious enough for Zelensky already, then only God can help Ukraine. And if this does escalate into something bigger, which I doubt it will, I'll look forward to meeting you all in hell.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...discusses-invasion-seizing-baltic-states/amp/

In the russian state tv they are already discussing how they would conquer the baltic states. :whitepress:
Maybe you didn't know but Ukraine was friendly country for Russia, untill Russians began their plan of conquering of Ukraine. There is nothing what can stop Putin from attacking Poland or anyone else as next target. NATO already showed their weakness, while if Russia will conquer Ukraine it will be ukranians as part of russian army who will invade Poland, for example.

Maybe you didn't know but Ukraine was friendly country for Russia, untill Russians began their plan of conquering of Ukraine. There is nothing what can stop Putin from attacking Poland or anyone else as next target. NATO already showed their weakness, while if Russia will conquer Ukraine it will be ukranians as part of russian army who will invade Poland, for example.
Russia will never invade any of those countries while they're a part of NATO, because Russia is fully aware that NATO would wipe them off the face of the Earth if they did.

It's unfortunate for Ukraine that there was no binding agreement forcing other countries to get involved, but that is the case for Poland, Latvia, Lithuania etc

Russia will never invade any of those countries while they're a part of NATO, because Russia is fully aware that NATO would wipe them off the face of the Earth if they did.

It's unfortunate for Ukraine that there was no binding agreement forcing other countries to get involved, but that is the case for Poland, Latvia, Lithuania etc
Well, you really believe that Russia fears NATO?:suresure:
I mean NATO didn't want to accept Ukraine as new part of alliance case of Russia invasion. Also Nato didn't attack for a long time, this alliance right now is looks like paper alliance who didn't prove of it's reality

Well, you really believe that Russia fears NATO?:suresure:
I mean NATO didn't want to accept Ukraine as new part of alliance case of Russia invasion. Also Nato didn't attack for a long time, this alliance right now is looks like paper alliance who didn't prove of it's reality
Of course Russia fears NATO, massively, that's like 99% of the reason why Putin decided to invade Ukraine, specifically to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO, if that's not a sign of fear then what is?

NATO didn't want to accept Ukraine because NATO doesn't want a war, nobody wants a war, they'll do whatever they can do avoid it, but if Russia invades a NATO member then the other members of NATO have to get involved, otherwise it would render the entire thing pointless.

Russia wouldn't stand a hope in hell against NATO, even China and Russia combined arguably wouldn't win, and that's assuming China joins them which is hardly a guarantee.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._ukraines_biological_research_facilities.html
Ukraine has biological research facilities which, in fact, we're now quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of, so we are working with the Ukrainians on how we can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach.
So US admit they have some biological research going on in Ukraine.

I don't speak ukranian. But i found out this Shariy fellow youtube channel was blocked in Ukraine ...for supporting russian forces... wtf is this shit?
Ahhh here we go again, UN respond on russian fantasy about bio weapon:

Basically what I said, it's hard I guess to be russian, case whole world for them it's fake, but everything what comes from Mad King mouth is holy truth

There are russians that have relatives/friends in Ukraine, imagine one of their people killing someone one of their freinds knows in Ukraine, this shit is just as bad for russians, of course moreso for ukraine ofc but just sayin having your whole country isolated now because of one man, while with the age of the internet people are more connected around the globe than ever.

Just a horrible situation overall.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/mar/21/russian-forces-try-encircle-kyiv-shell-shopping-ma/

Ukraine is hiding military equipment and soldiers in public buildings including kindergartens and schools.
@Konstantis

You should really accept the fact that both sides use propaganda to their advantage.
Ukrainians are definitely not saints.
Thing is that when bombarding happened there was no millitary tech near that building. Basically maybe they stopped for a minute. You acting like Ukraine is not a country that soldiers protect. Maybe they get some food or anything else from people there. Maybe there was located helping center. If you continue to watch russian sources nothing except propaganda you will hear there.
Now this is what happened in Herson, soldiers started to shoot in civils, and this is not propaganda. Ok, people in this vid called "Ukraine", if Putins goal is not conquering Ukraine what is bad in what people was doings. Hypocrasy of Russians is something that whole world started to understand. Putind dogs commits war crimes every day 24/7 and will face war tribunal

Last edited:
Thing is that when bombarding happened there was no millitary tech near that building.
There are pictures of the aftermath where you can clearly see the trucks in the rubble. dude stop, please.
open your own damn eyes and stop gobbling up everything the media feeds you.
If you continue to watch russian sources
I do not watch russian sources nor do I watch Ukrainian sources. I talk to people. DIRECTLY. Cause you know, the internet gives you this option.
like tying civillians to lamp posts and whipping them?

There are pictures of the aftermath where you can clearly see the trucks in the rubble. dude stop, please.
open your own damn eyes and stop gobbling up everything the media feeds you.

I do not watch russian sources nor do I watch Ukrainian sources. I talk to people. DIRECTLY. Cause you know, the internet gives you this option.

like tying civillians to lamp posts and whipping them?
You don't need to learn a lot about Ukraine, just google Georgia and war in 2008, Russia even blamed em for genocide. My eyes are open, I know where bombarding is coming from.
This is Mariupol today:

This is Mariupol month ago

And then Zaharowa said yestarday that russians didn't bombard cities. Like Ukranians decided to burn themselves with army.

Stop be an idiot! Don't be a fool! This not a propaganda this is real life, just fuck*ng look on this, this is RUSSIAN WORLD:

Russian committed war crimes against ukranian and their goal is killing all ukranians. Basically for ten years on their channels they was keeping saying that Ukraine is FAKE Country, FAKE goverment, FAKE nation. So what is denatification means? They want Ukrainians dissapear. They want Soviet Union 2.0. They don't care about real history, they want to break us. But Ukraine will win, russian army stopped, and Poland, Moldova are smart enough to understand that fighing right now in the war is much better then to wait till Russia attack em with fresh power.
Post automatically merged:

Ok, guys, got new vid from Donetsk, this is part that separetiss control, where russian army located, look at this...this is true face of this fuc*ers:

Last edited:
They won't, and if it isn't obvious enough for Zelensky already, then only God can help Ukraine. And if this does escalate into something bigger, which I doubt it will, I'll look forward to meeting you all in hell.
If you read the bible you would know that what's happening in Ukraine is according to prophesy. God already said his word will not return to him void. If you guys knew how bad things are about to get in the world you will go and read that book.

God also says he will destroy the 10 toes of the Babylonian empire. Western Europe will get wreck for being responsible for the great whore that sits upon the waters AKA the roman catholic church that gave the world Christmas and Easter which God hates btw. Russia will be the last empire that God himself will destroy, so I already know Russia aint going anywhere until Jesus comes.

If you read the bible you would know that what's happening in Ukraine is according to prophesy. God already said his word will not return to him void. If you guys knew how bad things are about to get in the world you will go and read that book.

God also says he will destroy the 10 toes of the Babylonian empire. Western Europe will get wreck for being responsible for the great whore that sits upon the waters AKA the roman catholic church that gave the world Christmas and Easter which God hates btw. Russia will be the last empire that God himself will destroy, so I already know Russia aint going anywhere until Jesus comes.
How you get to conclusion that Europe is Babylonian empire? There are also telll about Gog from Magog that will gather all forces to conquer the world. So kinda last thing could be at some point true. Funny thing, we are living in a moment that all ortodox religion believed to happen.

Last edited: