World War 3

We live in perfect world that can be fixed to become even better but People now believe someone misgendering them is huge ass problem, left wing vs right wing and other shit like gays wanting more and more attention. those people need war to see how their problems are nothing compared to war
Post automatically merged:
You live in a bubble for sure. Calling this world perfect is the biggest joke i heard in my entire life

this thread aged like milk
It was certain ww3 was never going to happen from this event, They tried to scare such a prospect before with isis,china,north korea and others. keeping the people in line through fear always served as a good tactic for the us government

stalin did say to his son that he couldt even kill himself right when he captured as a war prisoner so not shocked really
https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/1pfe3j

I feel like you didn't learn history at all. WW2 started in 1939 even if Germany attacked and conquare only one country - Poland. It's just next phase started in 1941

Its perfect. I loved my struggle . Its an adventure. Some live some die. No reason to create imaginary problems
Dark souls is the shit.

You live in a bubble for sure. Calling this world perfect is the biggest joke i heard in my entire life
The world is perfect,people are fucked up.

I feel like you didn't learn history at all. WW2 started in 1939 even if Germany attacked and conquare only one country - Poland. It's just next phase started in 1941
yep,shit can go crazy suddenly.There is no telling the future.

nuclear attack would entail anonymity from china and India, he won't do it.
Well, there are only two possible scenarious for next days:

1. Russia uses nuclear on Ukraine, while USA and NATO keep silent, as conclusion this will create new rules in war where using nuclear weapon will be allowed. In the consequences each next war will always include use of nuclear weapon, with millions death in sec and that in best case scenario. In worse case scenario nuclear world war will happen much earlier;

2. USA and NATO will warn Russia for using nuclear weapon, which could lead to three consequences:

A) Russia will use Nuclear, NATO and USA will do nothing so new war rule about using nuclear weapon without any consequences will be written;

B) Russia will listen last warning from NATO and USA and this will put nuclear weapon usage and war on similar state, as it was before;

C) Russia will use nucler and NATO will answer directly;

PANDORA BOX WILL BE OPEN

Last edited:
Well, there are only two possible scenarious for next days:

1. Russia uses nuclear on Ukraine, while USA and NATO keep silent, as conclusion this will create new rules in war where using nuclear weapon will be allowed. In the consequences each next war will always include use of nuclear weapon, with millions death in sec and that in best case scenario. In worse case scenario nuclear world war will happen much earlier;

2. USA and NATO will warn Russia for using nuclear weapon, which could lead to three consequences:

A) Russia will use Nuclear, NATO and USA will do nothing so new war rule about using nuclear weapon without any consequences will be written;

B) Russia will listen last warning from NATO and USA and this will put nuclear weapon usage and war on similar state, as it was before;

C) Russia will use nucler and NATO will answer directly;

PANDORA BOX WILL BE OPEN
There are rumours of a military coup in China.Putin almost got killed recently and Dugin's daughter got killed in a car bombing.I think Putin will end up assassinate and his faction will lose the power over Russian in a couple of months.Ukraine war will end in Russia's defeat.Nuclear threats are Putin's last ditch effort to keep himself in charge by causing a bigger war,which i think will fail.

War is won on nukes. So it's kinda useless .

Any country with nuke will never dare to do it .
Some muslim countries might.

nuclear attack would entail anonymity from china and India, he won't do it.
Nuclear war might not.But biological war is 100% going on,covid19 is clearly a bioweapon. Bill Gates is talking about new epidemics in the future.I'm sure the west will retaliate China with some Bug specifically made for Asian people.Its the perfect kind of war,its cheap,one where not bullets are fired,no infrastructure is lost and it is a concealed war.The perpetrators can't be put to justice,because its hard to distiguish it from a natural disaster.Biological war is scary.

Last edited:
This was expected to be honest. Putin dropping missiles at the frontier and acting like it ain't him is typical warfare. NATO either answers by killing Russians and then escalating the conflict, or doesn't then looks weak and gets hit again in a few days the same way.

Memes are cool and all, but I just don't want to be nuked. lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This was expected to be honest. Putin dropping missiles at the frontier and acting like it ain't him is typical warfare. NATO either answers by killing Russians and then escalating the conflict, or doesn't then looks weak and gets hit again in a few days the same way.

Memes are cool and all, but I just don't want to be nuked. lol
Poland should be able to send 1 missile back to rural Russia, it's only fair