• Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge:

Versus:

GUI VI:

Battlefield:

Zou

Haki tiers explained:

How to Play:

Simply vote which crew you think would win in a 3v3 brawl.
Players and non-players may use their debating-skills, knowledge, agendas, memes and creativity to persuade the masses

Self votes are not allowed, may the best entry win!

Oh yeah everyone has this problem and the mods don't do anything about It
@Monkey D Monkey @kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fleet Leader Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @Kuro Ashi @sanjikun @Extravlad @Lion of Olympus @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @Punpun @Seth @Elder Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Daikenki @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist @kumae @Mr. Reloaded @Taylor_ @ChefboiiFuego @Blazing Lion @grey matter @Owari Da @Malio @OGshine @HAJI @Kurozumi Giggio @Mr.Baj1o @Red Admiral @Mr.9000 @Vanlax @Bt7207. @Croco boy @Herrera95 @JayKitetsu @LilPanda @hedera__helix @Redboy776 @Cruxroux @JoNdule

@Monkey D Monkey @kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fleet Leader Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @Kuro Ashi @sanjikun @Extravlad @Lion of Olympus @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @Punpun @Seth @Elder Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Daikenki @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist @kumae @Mr. Reloaded @Taylor_ @ChefboiiFuego @Blazing Lion @grey matter @Owari Da @Malio @OGshine @HAJI @Kurozumi Giggio @Mr.Baj1o @Red Admiral @Mr.9000 @Vanlax @Bt7207. @Croco boy @Herrera95 @JayKitetsu @LilPanda @hedera__helix @Redboy776 @Cruxroux @JoNdule

Oh yeah everyone has this problem and the mods don't do anything about It

AL sama

Red Haired

I don't love you n

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I give the edge to GUI as the nomi nomi is an active hinderence in combat since your brain grows so large

Plus while Shanks and Oden are very talented swordsmen haki does go a long way, especially with a logia on the other team

Leaning GUI but willing to hear arguments
For me. Either Oden or Shiki > Kidd. He can gravity crush them but I believe both has the physical strenght to overpower it like Zoro did.

Shanks vs Aramaki comes down to whoever has the best base stats.

Shiki can beat Old Rayleigh given that he knows CoA.

I give the edge to GUI as the nomi nomi is an active hinderence in combat since your brain grows so large

Plus while Shanks and Oden are very talented swordsmen haki does go a long way, especially with a logia on the other team
How fast does the brain grow?

Oden is a freak of nature though keep that in mind, like Big Mom.

This Aramaki is fodder, but so is Shanks with a big comical head and weak haki.

The others are not that straightforward to compare. But I have that Shiki above that Kid.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
How fast does the brain grow?

Oden is a freak of nature though keep that in mind, like Big Mom.
He is but I think the combo gui has is a really bad counter into Light's team

Bubbles to drain stamina and roots + gravity.for crowd control

Brain growth I'm not sure it seems decently fast though, I think one can argue it'd be fine if recently eaten compared to the long years Stella had his

He is but I think the combo gui has is a really bad counter into Light's team

Bubbles to drain stamina and roots + gravity.for crowd control

Brain growth I'm not sure it seems decently fast though, I think one can argue it'd be fine if recently eaten compared to the long years Stella had his
I dont recall bubles draining stamina.

I think if they go like this:

Oden vs Kidd
Shanks vs Aramaki to just stall him
Shiki vs Rayleigh

Then lights team has a good chance at winning.
Talking serious now

Kidd with Gravity fruit folds Shiki's Shadow fruit
Aramaki clears Shanksu
Rayleigh drains Oden.
Shiki should be> Kidd stats wise. If Zoro could overpower Fujis gravity then Shiki should as well.

Aramaki wins but how fast does he win?