General & Others Worst One Piece time skip arc (poll)

What is the worst post time skip arc in One Piece?

• Total voters
For me it is Wano and WCI, but I am sure the majority will pick Fishman Island. Not sure why, but whatever. Just remove Hody Jones from Fishman Island and replace him with someone like Doflamingo or Kaido and yall will probably stroke off to that arc lol.

So please vote. I will probably do another thread asking the best post time skip arc.

Definitely Wano, despite its highlights (Roger flashback for example) really the first arc that has many developments that i do not only criticize the execution but the development itself.
Fishman Island was good for what it aimed to be, Punk Hazard suffered from questionable execution, same for Dressrosa (should have been 2-3 arcs like Baroque Saga was, but around the same length in chapters), WCI was the first arc that had major stuff happening that were questionable in itself, but it was regarding only Big Mom, so it was okayish, but Wa No has so much shit happening...

Definitely Wano. This arc did irreparable damage to my impression of One Piece. The other arcs weren't great either, but they weren't that abnormally long. Dress Rosa gave us great flashbacks (Law, Doflamingo) and Whole Cake Island had the Germa and a good boss fight. Wano is too long, has too many annoying characters and a lot of wasted potential. For me, the best thing about Wano was the chapters between the acts as we saw what's happening in the world, and I don't even count that as part of the storyline of Wano.

Dressrosa had a few of good moments but at least for the anime; the shit ton of filler, the million and a half Rebecca flashbacks, and the extremely slow pacing, made this arc unbearable to watch weekly and still painful binging the whole thing in a rewatch. Doflamingo is a great villain and is one of the only things (other than Gear 4th Luffy) that saved this arc for me.

BC of uninteresting fights maybe. And many seem to hate Rebecc... erm Shirahoshi
I mean yeah hody jones was the most stupid villain and fights were boring but is the arc where joy boy is first mentioned and it was interesting all the conflicts between humans and fishmen with fisher tiger and the Queen also it was the first arc after Post TS and SH shown new looks with new techniques

Seriously why FI is so hated?i saw that arc in the anime and it was a good arc
I don't understand it either, we got a lot of lore reveals in that arc and important future set up but from what I understand they hate it because of Hody Jones. If you replace Hody Jones with someone like Doflamingo, Jack or Kaido they will most likely stroke off to it lol.
Post automatically merged:

Lmao the people ranking FI above Wano are crazy
Lol replace Hody Jones with Doflamingo and you will stroke off to that arc.

Last edited:
Can you allow multiple votes so I can vote for Punk Hazard and Dressrosa?
Sorry dude, I can't because two votes will skew the results. I rather have people only vote for one.
Post automatically merged:

Why do we have a million threads asking this question when the correct answer has always been and still is WCI?? How many times can we honestly talk about this before everybody just accepts that as Oda’s finest serving of homemade dogshit?? :goatasure::memehm::sanmoji:
@Jew D. Boy I actually checked the history of this worstgen site for this thread before posting and I couldn't find any. There are similar threads but there aren't any polling nor the specified question I asked.