General & Others Worst One Piece time skip arc (poll)

What is the worst post time skip arc in One Piece?

• Total voters
Why do we have a million threads asking this question when the correct answer always has been and still is WCI?? How many times can we honestly talk about this before everybody just accepts that as Oda’s finest serving of homemade dogshit?? :goatasure::memehm::sanmoji:
WCI still had more interesting moments than Punk Hazard and Zou altogether. Brook carried the whole arc on his back. Pudding herself was the best characters out of all the Big Meme pirates. The only problem with arcs like WCI, Dressrosa, Zou and Wano is Oda himself slowing the pacing, writing unnecessary stuff. What's the point every arc having long ass chasing scenes? We had this in Punk Hazard, Dressrosa and now in Wano. Yamato chasing Momo because Shinobu is dumb as fuck and that happens in 10 fuckin chapters.

imo everything that came out after dressrosa was very bad, mainly the yonko saga, zoo arc and the reverie were all right.
oda awakened a tendency to turn the major players into complete clowns:
-the marines after dressrosa climax, their contribution was insignificant like always, fujitora ruined the marine portrayal by bowing to king rico and broadcasting it to the public, instead of taking action against doflamingo.
-the revolutionaries after dressrosa, lost their headquarters to blackbeard pirates, lost the battle during the reverie, and their biggest L is seeking refuge in okama land.
-big mom in her own arc and beyond, no comment.
-kaido is just a very powerful clown with a badass design, no leadership, no planing, big mom invaded his territory without consequences and manipulated him into an alliance.
-the world government during onigashima, their recent display of incompetence is very concerning for the end of the series.

I really enjoyed PH, one of the best arc's imo. I seriously cannot find many flaws in it. Great arc for me.

Fishman Island wasn't great but at least it gave some great laughs.

Dressrosa would easily be the most perfect arc if Oda didn't focus soooooo much unnecessary attention ALL of the gladiator fights and the Tontattas, and yes Rebecca. It's not that their story-lines were unimportant, but Oda dragged them out way too long. Otherwise, loved it. I still think Doffy is best villian in OP.

Zou, I have no complaints about, I liked it.

Wano I'm enjoying, but like Dressrosa too many unnecessary characters. The Gifter's especially are a complete waste of panel space. The prison arc was the worst aspect of the whole story for me. It should have been epic with Luffy and Kidd, but instead is was boring and dragged on. Linlin was also so unnecessary and boring.

*Worst arc ever for me is WCI. I enjoyed absolutely NOTHING about it except maybe Katakuri. Everything about it disappointed me.

Definitely, FMI followed by PH and WCI.
I was curious, why Punk Hazard?
Post automatically merged:

I really enjoyed PH, one of the best arc's imo. I seriously cannot find many flaws in it. Great arc for me.

Dressrosa would easily be the most perfect arc if Oda didn't focus soooooo much unnecessary attention ALL of the gladiator fights and the Tontattas, and yes Rebecca. It's not that their story-lines were unimportant, but Oda dragged them out way too long. Otherwise, loved it. I still think Doffy is best villian in OP.

Wano I'm enjoying, but like Dressrosa too many unnecessary characters. The Gifter's especially are a complete waste of panel space. The prison arc was the worst aspect of the whole story for me. It should have been epic with Luffy and Kidd, but instead is was boring and dragged on. Linlin was also so unnecessary and boring.

*Worst arc ever for me is WCI. I enjoyed absolutely NOTHING about it except maybe Katakuri. Everything about it disappointed me.
I also think Punk Hazard is better than the more important post ts arcs. PH doesn't generate much anticipation but it kicks off an important series of events that we're seeing come to a close now in Wano. It also has a much better rhythm.

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
I was curious, why Punk Hazard?
Post automatically merged:

I also think Punk Hazard is better than the more important post ts arcs. PH doesn't generate much anticipation but it kicks off an important series of events that we're seeing come to a close now in Wano. It also has a much better rhythm.
Dragging.

Punk Hazard since it has a pretty weak main villain in Caesar, similar to FI, but unlike Fishman's it doesn't have as strong of a theme and emotional moments , it also was probably the point where some of the Straw Hats were flanderized the most imo.

I liked the subplot involving Law, Vergo and Smoker way more but almost everything involving the Strawhats was boring to me.
It's still really cool looking back how it all connected to the larger Dressrosa and Wano saga but it was stil the most boring for me on a weekly basis.

Fishman island arc..Could have been 10 chapter mini arc with lore.
Antagonists were lame and surve no purpose...
Then comes Dressrossa...Utterly dragged arc .
Wano is also not different...Have so many unnecessary sub plots..

For me it is Wano and WCI, but I am sure the majority will pick Fishman Island. Not sure why, but whatever. Just remove Hody Jones from Fishman Island and replace him with someone like Doflamingo or Kaido and yall will probably stroke off to that arc lol.

So please vote. I will probably do another thread asking the best post time skip arc.
Wano, all the other arcs don't last 140 chapters

FI - no interesting antagonist and aside from jinbei the rest of the fishman cast were bland.

PH - dsame as FI

WCI - part 1 of oda doing bigmom dirty and made her look like a joke.
:memehm:
bm first appearance/silhouette in FI and the way she threatened luffy and the island looks terrifying and ominous.
:fullmom:
then WCI happened
:kailaugh:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž

Rebecca's character was such a fraud for the way she was developed. I expected more integrity from a gladiator :josad:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
β€Ž
Fishman Island - The two main reasons why people hates this arc is that Shirahoshi being a crybaby most of the time and Hody Jones being a "terrible" villain. I can understand Shirahoshi but Hody Jones? He was the definition of a "perfect" villain. He doesn't have any grudge against the SHs or anybody. He just wants to prove fishman supremacy which is a more realistic trait that most villains don't have. But other than that, FI is a great arc. Well-drawn world buildings, great lore and foreshadowing, works as a trigger for what's more to come.

Punk Hazard - Again, don't know why people hates this arc, this arc is a perfect example of a trigger that started everything (Law's plan to take down Kaido and Law destroying SAD factories).

Dressrosa - Most people complains about too much side characters but the real problem is the pacing. Most of the questions could have solved in a short amount of time but nah. Oda keep dragging on too much.

Zou - It has a good pace and great build-up.

WCI - The first half was great, the second half is meh.

Reverie - Do I need to explain?

Wano - Some mixed reviews on this, some people loves it, some people dropped OP because of this arc, for me, the arc is underwhelming but not bad. It's a wasted potential arc if you put it like that.

Overall, I would still say Dressrosa due to poor pacing but Wano might takes the cake depending on the upcoming chapters.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
Whole Cake Island.

-Character assassination of a core Strawhat.
-A Yonkou was reduced to the ticking time bomb of the arc
-The existence of the entire vinsmoke family

The single thing stopping WCI from being like a 2/10 was Katakuri delivering the best fight in One Piece (atleast post skip). It's legit the only reason to ever revisit that arc.

Dressrosa is up there too, take Oda's pacing issues and put them on steroids, and you get Dressrosa. Doflamingo and Law being the focus saves it to an extent.

The only one of them that I have no real issues with is Zou, I absolutely loved Zou.

Wano and WCI both started off great (IMO) but had/have issues later on

I like Dressrosa's setting, I love Doflamingo as a villain, all that shit. But it was too damn dragged out and there were way too many side characters that I didn't give a shit about compared to the very few that I was actually invested in

I like Punk Hazard more than most people do actually

FMI just never interested me, I didn't care about Hody, Neptune or whoever. The lore is kinda cool I guess