Versus Battle WorstGen’s Second Annual (???) Great General’s Tournament: Winner’s Bracket, Round 3

Who wins?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It’s written here, Ouhon already had the speed and precision, and now a comparable destructive power
Overall skillwise, Ouhon already surpassed him when he beat him
Lmfao so you pull the exact panel that contradicts what you said.

It’s almost as if Ouhon’s spear has the same destructive force as Shi Ei’s”

Sakazouki: “See they said Ouhon surpassed Earl Shi in all regards”
:bamathink:

Banyou: “Ouhon is undoubtedly top 5 in the Central Plains”

Ouhon: “Shi Ei is the actual best in all of China

Not that Ouhon surpassing Earl Shi would even prove your argument or disprove mine at all…lol

It’s almost as if Ouhon’s spear has the same destructive force as Shi Ei’s”

Sakazouki: “See they said Ouhon surpassed Earl Shi in all regards”
I specifically highlighted strength as being equal
Ouhon’s spear surpassed Shi’s in all aspects, with brute strength being equal
:sanmoji:

Ouhon always had precision over earl shi even before their duel
Speed came when he managed to read Shi’s spear, and bloomed his spear skill
Destructive force is now equal

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I specifically highlighted strength as being equal

Ouhon always had precision over earl shi even before their duel
Speed came when he managed to read Shi’s spear, and bloomed his spear skill
Destructive force is now equal
My bad, the first half of that sentence triggered me so hard I glossed over the second half. Lol

Again though, how does that disprove that Shi Ei is one of those people who can slay Houken? You realize Houken was literally slain by the kid who has always been portrayed as Ouhon’s martial inferior right?

Poor Hobopa, we can’t even discuss him in his own tournament thread lol.

Again though, how does that disprove that Shi Ei is one of those people who can slay Houken? You realize Houken was literally slain by the kid who has always been portrayed as Ouhon’s martial inferior right?
Shin is the most bullshit character to scale, he flip flops from Houken tier to Joke-aryuu level
It really depends on borrowing that Ouki haki, it’s a personal fight, you know how that Shonen crap goes

Houken low diffed Kyou and Duke Hyou
He reduced the ever so wanked Kyoukai to smithereens
Man is built different

Even current Shin can’t come close to low diffing the likes of Duke Hyou (and Kyoukai lmao)
It’s just the usual bullshit momentary powerup, shouldn’t take away from Houken’s supremacy

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Shin is the most bullshit character to scale, he flip flops from Houken tier to Joke-aryuu level
It really depends on borrowing that Ouki haki, it’s a personal fight, you know how that Shonen crap goes
Mhmmmmm keep telling yourself that lol. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a point in this manga where I thought Shin was above Ouhon martially.

Houken low diffed Kyou
She literally stabbed him four times. Lol

He reduced the ever so wanked Kyoukai to smithereens
She sliced him up and cut his fingers off before that. And stabbed his left arm.

Even current Shin can’t come close to low diffing the likes of Duke Hyou (and Kyoukai lmao)
Houken did not low diff Duke Hyou after the Duke roided out, Duke Hyou literally broke his arm.

Again not sure what any of this has to do with Earl Shi specifically lol, none of these characters (Kyoukai excluded) can be said to be definitively above Earl Shi.

Mhmmmmm keep telling yourself that lol. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a point in this manga where I thought Shin was above Ouhon martially.
I‘ve stated multiple times that I have Ouhon > Shin
But the Shin that fought Houken is different, he’s not the same bum who fought JKR

She literally stabbed him four times. Lol
She sliced him up and cut his fingers off before that. And stabbed his left arm.
Did nothing really, they still got hard stomped

Houken did not low diff Duke Hyou after the Duke roided out, Duke Hyou literally broke his arm.
Duke got a few good hits and broke his arm but it’s still a low diff, just compare their clash with Houken vs Ouki
He didn’t come close to triggering phase 2 Houken (when he passes out and becomes unhinged)

Again not sure what any of this has to do with Earl Shi specifically lol, none of these characters (Kyoukai excluded) can be said to be definitively above Earl Shi.
Let’s say they’re on the same level, which is clearly not close to enough

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I‘ve stated multiple times that I have Ouhon > Shin
But the Shin that fought Houken is different, he’s not the same bum who fought JKR
Based on what exactly???

The Shin that fought Jyoukaryuu had just watched Gakurai die right in front of his face. Gakurai who had been a close companion of Shin’s for years at that point.

Maybe you could argue Shin was more amped against Houken but the Shin who fought Jyoukaryuu literally saw a longtime comrade die right in front of his eyes. Lol

Did nothing really, they still got hard stomped
They lost but not after giving Houken some pretty serious wounds, that’s not a low diff. Literally you sound like the people who say Whitebeard low diffed Akainu because Whitebeard tanked getting his head blown off lol…

Enduring serious wounds doesn’t mean the fight was a low diff. I would say Houken high diffed Kyou and Duke Hyou.

Duke got a few good hits and broke his arm but it’s still a low diff, just compare their clash with Houken vs Ouki
Y’all gonna make me repeat my whole shtick about Houken canonically growing stronger between Bayou and Coalition…

Literally Ouki himself said Duke Hyou would give him a run for his money with a Glaive. If that doesn’t tell you Houken got stronger after Bayou, then reread Gekishin vs Houken and maybe that will convince you lol.

People correctly acknowledge that Moubu grew stronger after Bayou but ignore that the same thing happened with Houken lol.

Let’s say they’re on the same level, which is clearly not close to enough
Why would you say they’re on the same level though? As commanders maybe but not as warriors. Duke Hyou’s massive instincts were hyped far more than his martial power, whereas Shi Ei almost exclusively was hyped for his spear reaching the peak of China.

Literally he was the youngest member of the Fire Dragons based 95% on Hara stressing that his abilities with the spear were refined to perfection…lol

Shi Ei is one of the most martially hyped characters in Kingdom, easily, and y’all out here acting like characters who don’t have a fraction of his martial hype would just bulldoze him with ease or some shit…

Based on what exactly???
Based on JKR being one tap material to Houken

They lost but not after giving Houken some pretty serious wounds, that’s not a low diff. Literally you sound like the people who say Whitebeard low diffed Akainu because Whitebeard tanked getting his head blown off lol…

Enduring serious wounds doesn’t mean the fight was a low diff. I would say Houken high diffed Kyou and Duke Hyou.
Mid diff is the best I can give, the wounds they gave him were in no way life threatening

Y’all gonna make me repeat my whole shtick about Houken canonically growing stronger between Bayou and Coalition…
I’m pretty sure Riboku says his strength hasn’t changed since Bayou?

Duke Hyou’s massive instincts were hyped far more than his martial power, whereas Shi Ei almost exclusively was hyped for his spear reaching the peak of China.
The Duke is leagues above Earl Shi as a general, different aspects of his overall skill were hyped, including his martial prowess
-Ouki thinking he’d give him a run for his money
-The Duke’s men saying only a handful of people can compete with the Duke in a duel
That’s a lot of hype lol

Earl Shi is a great spear user and all that but he’s just a fleeting character without much impact on the series, nor enough impact in China. Houken is a pure crystallization of martial might as they call him. He is much faster, and much stronger than everyone. Ouki with all his rage, physical strength, skill and weight was still battered by Houken.
I’m not gonna pretend someone surpassed by Wei arc Ouhon can stand any slight chance against Houken