Versus Battle WorstGen’s Second Annual (???) Great General’s Tournament: Winner’s Bracket, Round 5

Who wins?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Here we go bois.

The Winner’s Bracket Continues:

The rules:
-The rules are simple, vote for whoever you think would win the scenario presented. We will try to do more scenarios than just straight 1v1 army battles to keep it interesting.

-Winners will be determined by poll vote, so make sure to vote and convince everyone that yours is the one true agenda!

-I will try to do as much as I can to keep these tournament scenarios interesting, but definitely let me know if you guys have any cool ideas.

-You are allowed to use historical spoilers in discussions, but spoiler tag them and people don’t have to read them if they don’t want to.

I used a tournament maker app to keep the opening brackets random, but for some reason Duke Hyou and Yotanwa got immediate advantages. I do not know why this is but far be it from me to quibble about my own parameters.

Winners Brackets

Make sure to read each commander’s subs and armies!

Winners Brackets will take place at Dakan Plains. Each commander starts off on flat land with two large hills in the center of the field, controlled by neither party initially.

Round 5

Duke Hyou

-Duke Hyou will lead an army of 100k Qin troops including his personal elites

AND

-Duke Hyou will be joined by Ri Shin and the 30,000 man Hi Shin Unit as they appear in Hango. This includes Kyoukai and Kyourei (Hango appearances)

VERSUS

Shi Ba Shou

-Shibashou will lead the 100,000 troops of the Zhao Central Army during Hango (since I don’t know how many troops Seika actually has)
-Shibashou will have access to all of his vassals: Jiaga, Kansaro, Gakushou, Jyoukaryuu, and Fuuon

[Fuuon]

BUT WAIT!!

The Godboku intervenes, and has sent Shibashou reinforcements!

-Shun Sui Ju joins the Seika gang to act as their advisor and strategist, bringing an additional 10,000 troops to assist the Seika gang. But these aren’t just 10,000 ordinary soldiers…

-Shun Sui Ju brings 10,000 Quanrong troops lead by Ro Zo and his three brothers Goba, Bunen, and Tork.

TOTAL ZHAO NUMBERS: 110,000

Who wins and why?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @MarineHQ @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
lol Duke side will be erased

But even only SBS army vs Duke army no subs for anyone SBS would win

Duke has likely no answer to SBS personal might
What about Shin lol? Shin defeated Houken, is he not a threat to Shibashou?

What about Kyoukai and Kyourei’s bullshit no Justus? Can anyone stop them?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
What about Shin lol? Shin defeated Houken, is he not a threat to Shibashou?

Houken had no weight. SBS will have weight.

And SBS is a monster.

Shin can maybe bullshit his way to victory against a depressed Houken without weight but he is not ready to face a 98/99 STR guy with weight.

They will be extra busy by Rozo, Goba, Jiaga, Kansaro, JKR, Fuuon, and GKS

you stacked the SBS side too much

I would've preferred for Ouki's Haki and Bullshitkai not to appear in this tournament lol.

I have Shibashou winning, still. Gakushou and Jyoukaryuu held down Mouten and Shin very well inside Riboku’s cage with Kyoukai bullshitting her way through it like always.

Shibashou leads up front. Shunsuiju manages from the back. Thr Gigachad Rozo rampages through the battlefield, same Ji Gaga and Kan Saro.

This depends on the matchups but I can't see the Duke's army killing all of the Zhao, way too much tbh.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Martial wise : SBS, Rozo, Goba, Jiaga, JKR, Kansaro, GKS and Fuuon

Martial wise : Duke, Shin, Kyoukai, Kyourei, Archer bros, Suugen

Smart wise : SSJ, GKS, Kansaro, Goba ?

Smart wise : Ten, Kyoukai ?

Instict : Duke and Shin

SBS ? Maybe instict (and if he has must be high enough) or strategy at least good or great.

Smart wise Duke side will be outmatched by some good margin

Duke instinct to counter this ? SBS will charge against Duke charge and this will lead an obvious Mano a Mano that won’t end well at all for the MCs.

Everyone thinking Lee has been too caring for his baby SBS but actually he's siding with his old love Duke here. Lol

Just make Shiyuu sisters and archer brothers start there assassination program while Shin and Duke stops opponent's momentum and turn this into a melee battlefield (just what they are specialized in).

Leave SBS/ Rozo to Shin/ Duke and this victory could be in Qin's hand with extreme diff.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Impressed by how many people think this was me stacking things in Shibashou’s favor lmfao. Duke Hyou is winning in the poll which tells me I should’ve given Lord Sheeb more men
:beanmean:

Nah I don’t think Shiba is too stacked, I think if I left out Shunsuiju and co, Duke Hyou would’ve gotten 100% of the vote lol. And I didn’t want to leave the Qin monster trio out of this tournament, that’s just boring lol.

Anyway, I would give Qin the slight tactical edge (Duke Hyou) and Zhao the slight martial edge. As much as Shin and co have that protagonist energy, it’s probably a safe bet that the Zhaogang would still beat them more times than not. Shibashou vs Rei and Kai might be debatable but honestly Shibashou will impact the battlefield more than either of them at this point.

Shunsuiju will give the Duke Hyou a good fight tactically but the Duke has the edge there, particularly with him able to utilize the full power of the HSU including Jin and Tan. Kansaro and Shibashou seem good tactically but Shunsuiju is likely better than them both and he loses to the Duke.

The Quanrong gang are a big threat, particularly Rozo, but honestly I think people are underestimating the elites of Duke Hyou and the Hi Shin Unit. The HSU and the Duke both have big heavy hitters who at least will be able to contend with the Quanrong.

Close fight as I wanted but I’m giving Duke Hyou that extreme diff mainly due to his heavily slept on instincts.

Impressed by how many people think this was me stacking things in Shibashou’s favor lmfao. Duke Hyou is winning in the poll which tells me I should’ve given Lord Sheeb more men
People would have given Duke the vote even if you didn't give him any extra reinforcements. Popular opinion is skewed lol.

Anyway, I would give Qin the slight tactical edge (Duke Hyou) and Zhao the slight martial edge. As much as Shin and co have that protagonist energy, it’s probably a safe bet that the Zhaogang would still beat them more times than not. Shibashou vs Rei and Kai might be debatable but honestly Shibashou will impact the battlefield more than either of them at this point.

Shunsuiju will give the Duke Hyou a good fight tactically but the Duke has the edge there, particularly with him able to utilize the full power of the HSU including Jin and Tan. Kansaro and Shibashou seem good tactically but Shunsuiju is likely better than them both and he loses to the Duke.
Is it the common perception that SBS is just a full bown warrior general with good leadership ability (i.e. Moubu)? Cause I've long speculated that he's an instinctual type on top of everything else.

We are talking about a combination SBS + Kansaro + SSJ + Rozo. I don't know how you can come to the conclusion that tactics aren't in their favor here with that many guys conspiring with one another.