Versus Battle WorstGen’s Second Annual (???) Great General’s Tournament: Winner’s Bracket, Round 5

Who wins?

• Total voters
Duke Hyou got the protagonist and the Shiyuu on his side, Shibashou is going to need help lmfao
but it's too much on on qin 😆.
you know that Shiyuu are not practical in killing generals lol.
yep they can but hara's writing ✍ can't.
so i don't think they are good addition except for killing fodders.
but shin can turn on his hoken inside him and kill 3 generals at same battlefield as he did in gyo.
so Rozo then gakoshothr finally SBS.
duke himself can kill the rest easy 😴.
ten and kk can deal with kk.
and it's over.

you did one mistake here by including the main characters 😆

It's hard to have the main character here and try to judge with no plot armor
I have SBS above Shin as of now but if he starts seeing dead people this can be Seika's darkest day
Matchups can go in a variety of ways
Let's just send Kyoukai's unit to stop SSJ and Rozo
With the way Duke fights it's gonna come down to duels probably
Now Shin is above every Seika commander and will slay them in a duel
So is Duke but probably will be close with Ji Gag
i think Duke is in more danger than SBS
I can see him slaying Ji gag, while some officers hold off Kansaro etc..
Ten with other officers and archer bros can handle someone like GKS
But if Joke are you manages to get close to an injured Duke or some other Seika commander manages to join Ji gag and make it a 2 v 1 it could be a wrap
Also if Duke fights SBS they get defeated
Close, could go duke but i see Seika winning more often than not

SSj at least is above
And Gakushou quite likely (his feats and formation against Mouten)
SSJ is above her based on what? He’s more of a behind the scenes guy that helps advance Ri Boku’s plots. What evidence is there that he can even begin to compare to the experience and ability Ten has on the battlefield?

I’m not even entertaining the Gaku Shou point. He doesn’t begin compare to Ten. It’s a nonstarter. At least SSJ can claim having been in the passenger seat against YTW.

Shin > SBS
Kyou Kai + Kyou Rei > Seika generals

Duke Hyou + Ten + Archer Bros > Rozo + SSJ + Rozo vassals

This isn’t even getting into the fact no one has an answer for Duke Hyou OR Shin when they in get in their Instinctual Type bag.

Ri Boku strategised for a whole ass year around removing Shin from the battlefield before SBS made a move. He has seen Hou Ken go down, he’ll know it’ll be no different for SBS.

Kyou Kai could waste that mfer by herself. Hell, she can pick off his generals 1 by 1 or even 2 at a time.

The fire power and tactical advantages are both with the Qin side here.

Some y’all are prisoners of the moment.

Duke Hyou with just 10K men and a far inferior version of the HSU held off GHM’s 100K army for FOUR DAYS.

He could EASILY lead his men to hold out long enough for Shin, Kyou Kai, Kyou Rei and the Archer Bros to pick off leaders and generals on the other side.

This is a popularity contest thread where mfers are voting to express how much they dickride SBS and/or dislike the Shiyuu shit in the manga. There is no other logical explanation.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Turn my back for half a day on this thread and SBS goes from 4 votes to 11, where'd y'all come from? :risicheck:
Lmao, I thought about it and the martial advantage here is the most important one. Even if Shin/Kyoukai/Kyourei could potentially slay everyone on the Zhao side, the average level of strength on the Zhao side is just higher than the average level of strength on the Qin side.

Duke Hyou’s instincts are great but unless he can actually slay Shibashou then his instincts won’t count make the difference in the end. And I really don’t see Shibashou as the type of opponent instincts matter much against lol.

Shin cannot beat SBS even if he is seeing ghosts

Because SBS can see them too and has a city to protect
Seika is leagues away. There is no immediate threat to them.

With the exception of Sei, everyone Shin cares about most are right there with him on the battlefield.

If Shin loses, for all he knows, everyone dies.

Again, Ri Boku went out of his way to make sure SBS didn’t run into him. What are we talking about?

That Duke Hyou’s army has too much firepower is not based on reality and especially not on the canon Manga.

Yes. Riboku prepared for a year to exclude Shin from the battlefield. Shin is strong enough to be a threat to SBS, that's all that Riboku is admitting, in no way did he imply that if Shin crosses SBS, Shin slays him everytime.
The objective is to slay the enemy supreme commander and not go extreme diff with one of his generals.

That Kyoukai is strong enough to defeat SBS is comical. She dived deeper into her dance than ever before, has done considerable damage but was ultimately crushed like a bug by Houken and we've already seen Shiryou's reaction to SBS's martial aura as compared to Houken.

Kyourei was evenly matched by fucking Fuuon. Yes she was out of breath but Fuuon wasn't even close to going all out either. Let her first slay him before we talk about Gakushou who kept Akou locked down.
The archer bros ? Formidable but based on what can they decide an entire battle by themselves ?
Their arrows could be seen and blocked by Jyoukaryuu, this was needed for Shin to even break through him and escape.
Jyoukaryuu and his 2 best men were literally smacking Shin around.

This is how the HSU saw the threat of Gakushou + Fuuon. The Monster strategist Karyo Ten is sweating buckets.
This is all me talking about Jyoukaryuu, Fuuon and Gakushou. I haven't even mentioned Ji Aga, Kan Saro and fucking Rozo, the SBS sized Giant that smacked Danto around.

Let's please stop acting like Shin or Kyoukai slay any general they're up against in a matter of seconds, this isn't true at all.

Shibashou is stronger than Shin, stronger than the Duke, doesn’t seem to be threatened at all by their instinctual abilities and Shunsuiju is managing and overseeing the battlefield from the back.

You would literally have to create the perfect scenario where Shin and Kyoukai slay the generals one by one to win this battle. You could always create a perfect scenario for one army to beat another when both are remotely on the same level.

SBS has stronger average subordinates, is stronger than the strongest of the opossing army, has a superior strategist on the back managing the army.

Based on what are they losing ? Get real.

Lmao, I thought about it and the martial advantage here is the most important one. Even if Shin/Kyoukai/Kyourei could potentially slay everyone on the Zhao side, the average level of strength on the Zhao side is just higher than the average level of strength on the Qin side.

Duke Hyou’s instincts are great but unless he can actually slay Shibashou then his instincts won’t count make the difference in the end. And I really don’t see Shibashou as the type of opponent instincts matter much against lol.
Duke Hyou’s army is strong as fuck and HSU has put away many elite armies away while at a numerical disadvantage that isn’t present in this scenario.

Duke Hyou doesn’t need to slay SBS, he’s got Shin.
Post automatically merged:

@MarineHQ your post is so full of blatant half truths, it’s ridiculous how much context you are WILLFULLY ignoring to make your argument. It’s actually pathetic.

Bullshit.

Not one of you hacks here can accuse me of arguing in bad faith or leaving out context.

I dare you to make your case.
I don't need to make one because it is a waste of time. You have never let anyone even remotely change your view on a certain topic. You have a fixed scenario in mind backed by what you see as evidence and not even Hara himself could convince you of being wrong.

Let us state our opinions and agree to disagree. This saves time.

I don't need to make one because it is a waste of time. You have never let anyone even remotely change your view on a certain topic. You have a fixed scenario in mind backed by what you see as evidence and not even Hara himself could convince you of being wrong.

Let us state our opinions and agree to disagree. This saves time.
I don’t give a shit about your opinions, I am calling you out for deliberately misrepresenting facts and context to make your argument.

You are disingenuous as fuck.