Versus Battle WorstGen’s Second Annual (???) Great General’s Tournament: Winner’s Bracket, Round 5

Who wins?

• Total voters
Proving exactly what I just said.

Admittedly I don't give a flying fuck about your ridiculous takes either.
You’re too much a coward to make the case any of my tales are ridiculous.

The brass neck on you to be talking shit when you post shit like this:
That Kyoukai is strong enough to defeat SBS is comical. She dived deeper into her dance than ever before, has done considerable damage but was ultimately crushed like a bug by Houken
While pretending Kyou Kai wasn’t already nerfed after 15 days of fighting, many of which on an empty stomach, with little rest and injuries.

Last edited by a moderator:
You’re too much a coward to make the case any of my tales are ridiculous.

The brass neck on you to be talking shit when you post shit like this:

While pretending Kyou Kai wasn’t already nerfed after 15 days of fighting, many of which on an empty stomach, with little rest and injuries.

You’re a worm.
Go and convince the person in the mirror first of your ridiculous takes, then I will maybe consider debunking your nonsense even though it doesn't even need actual arguments to do that.

You seem to have the excuses prepared already.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Seika is leagues away. There is no immediate threat to them.

With the exception of Sei, everyone Shin cares about most are right there with him on the battlefield.

If Shin loses, for all he knows, everyone dies.

Again, Ri Boku went out of his way to make sure SBS didn’t run into him. What are we talking about?
Shin took out Houken, Keisha, Gika, Gaku ei, CGR etc etc
Obviously Riboku knows his level of threat but that doesn’t mean he can beat SBS

But yeah all out Shin is strong enough to stop for some time, to bother a lot SBS. With Shin here the plan to go straight to Ousen would have maybe been impossible, at least that fast.

‘So yeah it was a very good move to remove Shin of the board that early.

That doesn’t mean anything about Shin being stronger than SBS

Shin took out Houken, Keisha, Gika, Gaku ei, CGR etc etc
Obviously Riboku knows his level of threat but that doesn’t mean he can beat SBS

But yeah all out Shin is strong enough to stop for some time, to bother a lot SBS. With Shin here the plan to go straight to Ousen would have maybe been impossible, at least that fast.

‘So yeah it was a very good move to remove Shin of the board that early.

That doesn’t mean anything about Shin being stronger than SBS
Hou Ken is stronger than Shi Ba Shou.

RBK spent a year prepping to avoid Shin vs SBS.

What are you yapping about now?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Hou Ken is stronger than Shi Ba Shou.

RBK spent a year prepping to avoid Shin vs SBS.

What are you yapping about now?
Houken is at the same time stronger than SBS and weaker than SBS

Houken was an anomaly. The man is the peak of strength and martial arts, no one can beat him here. Houken is stronger than Moubu and Kanmei too in stats and skills.

BUT

Houken has no weight. The man cannot tap into the greatest power in this manga. And this allows people weaker than him to get the best of him.

Ouki was weaker than Houken and beat him twice. Shin was weaker than Houken and killed him. Duke was weaker and broke his arm etc.

‘and it’s even more true when Houken is desperate and doesn’t understand what is happening and is doubting about himself.

Shin is not Ouki level yet. Shin is not Moubu/Kanmei level yet. Even if he killed Houken.

and I have SBS around that level of power.

That Duke Hyou’s army has too much firepower is not based on reality and especially not on the canon Manga.

Yes. Riboku prepared for a year to exclude Shin from the battlefield. Shin is strong enough to be a threat to SBS, that's all that Riboku is admitting, in no way did he imply that if Shin crosses SBS, Shin slays him everytime.
The objective is to slay the enemy supreme commander and not go extreme diff with one of his generals.

That Kyoukai is strong enough to defeat SBS is comical. She dived deeper into her dance than ever before, has done considerable damage but was ultimately crushed like a bug by Houken and we've already seen Shiryou's reaction to SBS's martial aura as compared to Houken.

Kyourei was evenly matched by fucking Fuuon. Yes she was out of breath but Fuuon wasn't even close to going all out either. Let her first slay him before we talk about Gakushou who kept Akou locked down.
The archer bros ? Formidable but based on what can they decide an entire battle by themselves ?
Their arrows could be seen and blocked by Jyoukaryuu, this was needed for Shin to even break through him and escape.
Jyoukaryuu and his 2 best men were literally smacking Shin around.

This is how the HSU saw the threat of Gakushou + Fuuon. The Monster strategist Karyo Ten is sweating buckets.
This is all me talking about Jyoukaryuu, Fuuon and Gakushou. I haven't even mentioned Ji Aga, Kan Saro and fucking Rozo, the SBS sized Giant that smacked Danto around.

Let's please stop acting like Shin or Kyoukai slay any general they're up against in a matter of seconds, this isn't true at all.

Shibashou is stronger than Shin, stronger than the Duke, doesn’t seem to be threatened at all by their instinctual abilities and Shunsuiju is managing and overseeing the battlefield from the back.

You would literally have to create the perfect scenario where Shin and Kyoukai slay the generals one by one to win this battle. You could always create a perfect scenario for one army to beat another when both are remotely on the same level.

SBS has stronger average subordinates, is stronger than the strongest of the opossing army, has a superior strategist on the back managing the army.

Based on what are they losing ? Get real.
:bamathink:
:quest:
:crazwhat:
:hope:

Very well, you have indeed convinced me. This Zhao Army wins. They will take significantly heavy losses to do so though but hey, Riboku can just find another half dozen important blokes retired in some Zhao wilderness somewhere afterwards. :pepedoffy:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
That Duke Hyou’s army has too much firepower is not based on reality and especially not on the canon Manga.

Yes. Riboku prepared for a year to exclude Shin from the battlefield. Shin is strong enough to be a threat to SBS, that's all that Riboku is admitting, in no way did he imply that if Shin crosses SBS, Shin slays him everytime.
The objective is to slay the enemy supreme commander and not go extreme diff with one of his generals.

That Kyoukai is strong enough to defeat SBS is comical. She dived deeper into her dance than ever before, has done considerable damage but was ultimately crushed like a bug by Houken and we've already seen Shiryou's reaction to SBS's martial aura as compared to Houken.

Kyourei was evenly matched by fucking Fuuon. Yes she was out of breath but Fuuon wasn't even close to going all out either. Let her first slay him before we talk about Gakushou who kept Akou locked down.
The archer bros ? Formidable but based on what can they decide an entire battle by themselves ?
Their arrows could be seen and blocked by Jyoukaryuu, this was needed for Shin to even break through him and escape.
Jyoukaryuu and his 2 best men were literally smacking Shin around.

This is how the HSU saw the threat of Gakushou + Fuuon. The Monster strategist Karyo Ten is sweating buckets.
This is all me talking about Jyoukaryuu, Fuuon and Gakushou. I haven't even mentioned Ji Aga, Kan Saro and fucking Rozo, the SBS sized Giant that smacked Danto around.

Let's please stop acting like Shin or Kyoukai slay any general they're up against in a matter of seconds, this isn't true at all.

Shibashou is stronger than Shin, stronger than the Duke, doesn’t seem to be threatened at all by their instinctual abilities and Shunsuiju is managing and overseeing the battlefield from the back.

You would literally have to create the perfect scenario where Shin and Kyoukai slay the generals one by one to win this battle. You could always create a perfect scenario for one army to beat another when both are remotely on the same level.

SBS has stronger average subordinates, is stronger than the strongest of the opossing army, has a superior strategist on the back managing the army.

Based on what are they losing ? Get real.
MarineHQ finally spit facts in the Kingdom section for the first time lmfao